Patch 10.1.0.1000 - feedback

• 10% BA damage is fine, now the scouts has to think about it, when its okay to use it.

@healers Druid/Scout or Priest/Scout ? i mean, if they have so mich problems to keep scouts alive, that is your way to go

• Sooo to sum up this shortly:
    - scout's blood arrow stinks. 10% hp is too much with all the aoes and dots we have on our custom instances. healer should be focused mainly on tank not on scouts
    - class balance on gorge stinks. pdps still deals half the dmg mdps does
    - whale-boss is buggy. mobs prefer to stay underwater(exactly under party) than come to us. OR one of the pets decides to go underwater and charge on boss because why not, it is a pet and they like to do that, mobs then get their aggro on this pet and dont come out unless we unsummon pets. it shouldnt be like that
    - trash on gorge stinks. i can understand that mobs can stun You, or silence You, or fear You or something else. but slow and stun and silence and decrease cast speed and dots and darkness is too much at the same time and on top of that "You can't see the target"(either while dealing dmg or healing party) because someone decided to put mobs on stairs, or in a small hole that is barely visible for players
    - last boss on gorge stinks so much that i dont even know where to start writing..

~Vis ♥

Sandstorm - Polska Gildia :love:

Edited once, last by Visenya ().

• +1, except for the balancing points, semens like your pdds are .. not this experienced. Except for the Whale, the dmg dealt if fine

"Vater, vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun!"
    Lukas Evangelium 23:34

Edited once, last by Exvee ().

• semens like your mdps are .. not this experienced. if u think pdps can deal better dmg then wl/ch or w/m

• If u have a person in the guild who can play wrl/ch you should try this class if you dont have person with experience in this class, unfortunately you will not understand :(

• I guess we have but hey, semens like a thing of opinions ;)
    I have verry good experience with pdps at boss 1 - 2 - 3 and even 4 ( partly ) - yeah, at boss 5 pdps sucks tbh.
    At the last boss - It semens like they were like equal In first phase - second phase.. idk - and tbh, I don't want to try further :D
    Sure - if you just stay on sc/wd and wait for things to happen .. 8|

• Maybe your mdps stay and wait for things to happen or you think m/wrl and wrl/m are the best mdps? :D I think you are not only one on this server who know how to play pdps ;)

• Few more comments from me -

1) BA on scout, I maintain again 10% hp loss per sec is too much penalty to have class that with BA on dpses not better than other classes that don't have to lose hp, please revert back to 3% per sec it used to be.

2) BA cap of 55 - please make it so that w/s does not have that cap, with the cap w/s cant do as good as it should, since that BA is elite for w/s, I hope it should be relatively easy to fix or maybe create a separate elite which would function similar to how it was with old no cap BA

I guess this was from Patch 10.1.0.2001 - I will post it here:

3) Changed Erik Thompson's shop. We used to be able to buy not-refined sets, lower set for example, it is no longer there - is this intentional? Would it be possible to add those items back, I think it was great idea to have them available for purchase using AC

4) Changed Dark Ability Attack (Dark Soul Smelt) to physical attack.

this is for r/wl and it was so exciting when I saw it, yet you guys only did half the job since it is still based on MA and r/wl is pa based. Please consider changing the elite so that it will be based on the PA and not MA, then we may have another rogue to try out in addition to r/m, atm r/m beats r/wl by so much, its not practical to play it, maybe with the change of this elite to be based on PA it will get close, please consider/test it!

Many thanks and sorry for the wall of text.

Cheers,
    Rakot

• The change in the shop is intended, u can find this in the patchnotes as well, afaik - and i think this is a very good change, because gorge is already taking enough time and it would be even less awarding, if "half" the loot from bosses would be available for a mere 4k coins at npc...

Yes, removing this wasnt be best move, since some ppl were able to buy those items cheap, the items shouldnt have been available for that price from the start.

I totally support ur 4) and would like to see it fixed, since i was looking forward to this change very much, but was even more disappointed when i saw there was only half the work done =/

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• It has been a couple of weeks since the instance was released and I want to give a short feedback.
    Positive:
    + most of the boss events are fun to play
    + the design of the instance is nice
    + the event before Pingu is something new and was fun to figure out

Negative:
    - trash takes too long
    - minimum of 8 ppl to play the event at second boss

- last boss
    I want to focus a bit more on last boss because I believe some changes are necessary. The first event is more or less fine, more because it is playable, less because the random hits of the mobs are too strong. At least there are different possibilities of how to approach the tactic. It's always great if different groups can find out their own way of doing things. But for me the second phase is a big disappointment. We tried it yesterday with a small but decent group and played it for more than 15 minutes. At the end the boss had 100% HP again and we stopped trying. The healing of the boss is just too strong to play it without a full group. Here my frustration kicks in... why does the boss have to heal himself anyway? Or why do the totems have to be that strong? I see no point in that phase, the ability to play events is already checked in the first phase, now it's only about damage. And I also don't like the randomness of the totems. With some luck and a lot of damage you are able to kill the boss fast enough, else you will play there forever..In conclusion I urge you to change something. Either reduce the HP/Deff of totems drastically (by half or less) or just nerf the healing by a quarter or something like that.

• Visually and contentwise, the Gorge Ini is an eye-catcher. :thumbup:

What I noticed negatively: Too much trash, that's why it often comes to Crit with serious consequences for the group. At the moment, you can no longer match the items needed to complete the event, which are collected by a player. At this point wiped the group or we must cancel the try here. Yesterday I broke off the Game by the fish boss with a lot of frustration, because I had 2x crit in a row and 2x I died of too high damage, which our healing could not catch.

• Visually and contentwise, the Gorge Ini is an eye-catcher. :thumbup:

What I noticed negatively: Too much trash, that's why it often comes to Crit with serious consequences for the group. At the moment, you can no longer match the items needed to complete the event, which are collected by a player. At this point wiped the group or we must cancel the try here. Yesterday I broke off the Game by the fish boss with a lot of frustration, because I had 2x crit in a row and 2x I died of too high damage, which our healing could not catch.

Trash is ok, - is only for magic class or for phisical class who have tooooo manny time to do something :)
    Tactic by fine, but dont have hints to play tacticly, only "try, die.and try 200 more to find part of tactic" but this is no problem, only 1 problem i see on event in istanc, is totally random for me.

• I share Niirtii's opinion. The last boss now is playable and the instance in its entirety is a good and rewarding zone. Thanks for the adjustments.

p.s still please lower the HP Loss of Bloow Arrow from 10% to 3% ;)

• since there is a lot of feedback about the new instance in this thread I just wanted to say a massive thank you to devs for these last changes.

The instance in total is absolutely awesome to me now.

trash is not too hard and not too easy, a lot of stuns and silences and slows and stuff that annoys, but in total its absolutely okay.

the bosses have really cool tactics, b2 and b5 are something thats really cool even though b2 might be a little to harsh with 4 oils and 4 torches.
    and now with the last adjustments on the last boss its finally possible again to kill that one. and the reward with 5 pink gorge stats is also fantastic.

PS: Dont change the amount of coins in that instance pls!

• There are still too many crits in the game, but I think there will not to be much against it. ?(

The level of difficulty is great, the bosses now playable. There are even burst bosses like Pulse loves them 8o:P

Thank you for the great gaming experience. Great Work Grox :thumbup:

• If you do only fullruns, you get to less ice shards for the fragments you dropp. I think the game should reward you for doing full clear and not abborting the instance at a certain point to have enough shards so i think we need an adjustment here :)

Vee

edit - thanks for the move ^^

• I would highly consider, increasing the amount of Shards you can get, running the whole instance, equivalent to the amount of Fragments you can get ( maybe +1-2 because of the Quest )

• I would also appreciate a raise in Ice-Shards dropped in Gorge, since even if u add up ALL(!!! :whistling: ) possible shard-drops, we still get less shards per run than needed to use both fragments from last boss to refine our items.
    Otherwise there will be more and more fragments accumulated on the server, which will have absolutle no use, since we cant sell or unbind them or anything.

If u want to have a limiting factor on how many items are refinable per run, it should be the fragments and not the shards, if there were too many shards ppl at least could sell them since they are not bound. That would be the player-friendly way and just the same as it is in inferno (where it works just fine) - why follow two different concepts for the same feature in two instances?!
    Runs are getting faster and faster by the day and i guess no guild who can farm the last boss to aquire its fragments is willing to farm just the other bosses to get more shards, because the stuff we will need most over time are the stats from last boss AND the first boss is still the most boring one (again, small hint here to still change the addspawns at b1! :D ). So each run will be meant to be a fullrun.

Its just sad to see statisticly about every fourth fragment dropped going to waste never being used to refine anything, because there are never going to be enough ice-shards on the server...
    Devs - PLEASE consider a change here!! I guess with that being done and some performance improvements every1 will be happy AND busy with Gorge until u release the next content. :thumbup:

• I also think that the shards should be enough to upgrade 2 items. There are simply too many fragments lying around unused, because the ratio of fragments to fragments is not right.

In addition, the crits in the game have risen sharply. If this happens during a boss fight, the Arcadiacoins are lost each time. If I'm not back in the Boss room after a crit, I die on entering the Ini.
    You should at least have the opportunity to come in front of the boss room to get the coins.

As it is now, I'm being punished for flying out of the game :(

• Here I am after some time. Still think needing atleast 8 players for doing tactic in b2 is insane. My suggestion is reducing it to 2 oil and 2 torch instead of 4+4. Is almost impossible for us to reach that many members and all other small guilds would be in the same position. Want to know what people think about this. Cheers.

• I wouldnt recommend playing that boss with 8 ppl, but with 9 that event works very save - especially after the last change, since when u have lots of time to complete it.
    Now u may also have enough time, to use some alts to do that event, idk, but should be worth a try for u. i know u have some qualified ones. :D

U have to remember, that this is a hardmode instance designed for 12 players - atm b2 is quite funny to play, if something were changed so that a group can do its event with much less players, in a raid of 10-12ppl, lots of ppl wouldnt have to do anything in this event, so it would become even more easier than it already has and more boring for those ppl, who dont have to do anything anymore.

Obviously u have to run that instace with less than 8 ppl atm - if this boss were changed now so that u can kill it, i ensure u that u will have big problems with the bosses to come as well, bc ur party will not be large/strong enough to kill those - as i said, this instance is designed for 12ppl and u would have to be considerably strong to make it with 8 or less ppl. and even if u DID manage to kill them, a fullrun will take u a he.ll of a time, way more than 3hrs killing all those trashmobs - and i guess this again will be a problem for u, if u mainly have ppl from different timezones in ur party.
    So if ur guild is not strong enough to raise 9ppl for that instance, mb u should not ask Devs to make that instance easier for u and everyone who already runs it, but ask in global for more ppl for ur guild to clear/farm it and rearrange the structure of ur guild. ;)
    I hope u do not take any offense in this, i just like to state the facts as they are.
    Furthermore i would apreciate the fact, that more guilds farm gorge, it will bring some more activity to the server, but even more i appreciate the fact, that this is a HARD mode instance, and not alike the c.rap from others servers.

*fingers crossed, that u may make it some day!*
    Cheers

P.S.: "Your message contains following censored words: he.ll, cr.ap" @team: why the he.ll is he.ll censored? oO :D