Mirrorworld crashes and wasted tickets

• Hello,

Starting doing mirror world again yesterday and forgot why i stopped, well now i remembered hahaha.

Did all 6 free ones and crash on the last one, which is fine. Then popped a ticket to redo Topex one, went in and sent out of game, wasted a ticket, logged back in, go in mirrorworld, 3 mobs die and poof totally out the game. logged back in, use another ticket, get in mirrorworld and poof out of the game again rinse and repeat :S . and i was done with it. I do have 45 tickets left but it sucks we cannot complete other runs in there. Can a GM check into this please it would be appreciated :) TYVM !!!!

• Official Post

I visited all Mirror Worlds, no issue on my side.
    All of Mirror Wolds has been additionally restarted right now,for be sure that it is not server-side issue.
    If you are getting crashes plase make sure that you set your details to low as possible.
    If you will be still experiencing this issue, please try game client reinstallation.
    If you wish to have compensated this issue with Mirror World repeat tickets, please contact our Support.