Posts by Madox

I don't know where people is typing about auction house changes but if there is a post, please send this there or remove if someone said it already.

When i activate the option to use average price, if there isn't a price saved, it isn't working properly.

Example: 30 potions, 3.15 dias per = 94.5 dias. Instead is giving 9450 dias as price. You gotta change the coma for a dot. No idea why it requires a dot in this table but if you check history, there it uses a coma. :P

I have a request here although idk if is even possible. The average selling ecuation in tier stones doesn't count what kind of stat is inside. It would be awesome if, for example, a t7 tier counts if it's clean or if it's a last ini pain.

Greetings,

I think you should make that you need less kills ,and incrase drop rate for cards ,bcs its rly huge work to make all cards to 5* . For example i started to make 5* from logar ,there is some mobs which are only 4 on map ,or even less :) So you need a lot of time just to kill for number you need for 5*. Also farming Elemental Soul Stone is kinde rly hard to do , maybe you can put that some end bosses from lower instance can give orange cards instead purple .

We have something similar planned for the next global monster card patch. Previously we described a rough idea on the forum. You can read it in more detail at the following two links:

1. RE: Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

2. RE: Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

You should take a few variables into consideration. Number of mobs per map, respawn time, drop chance of the card, outside map/inside ini. If is ini, how many players you need (solo, 6, full raid). It is an old ini not related to endgame? Then way easier than new meta ini, etc.

Not all cards should be leveled in same way.

Mage/Scout

• Changed Flame Spirit physical attack scalings;
      • Physical Attack: to 3.125% magical attack + 37.5% magical damage from 5% magical attack
      • Magical Attack: to 12.5% magical attack + 100% magical damage from 20% magical attack

It will get affected by elemental dmg passives/buffs as the other pets or still won't? :/

Btw a question. Why this change? Is by FAR the pet with less mattack in game. You need many mattack supports for it to start doing any dmg since isn't a cps class and doesn't scale with anything else. Is the new mdmg worth to lose that huge amount of mattack? If you could provide the math or the intention behind this change, it would be cool.

Regards.

Staff of the Magician 1210134 - This is a staff but its really tiny, it seems a wand. Could you please make it full staff size?

I saw many really nice skins but I feel like they are missing movement and effects. That could change many nice weapons into even better ones.

Some staff skins as example:

Staff of the Blossomed One, 1210135

Winged Staff, 1210101

Forged Staff, 1210107

Elven Runic Staff, 1210108

They miss some shinning and movement that make us atracted to them.

Srsly you gotta do something about this resist thing. It makes no sense.

Also, when is balance going to continue? Warlocks were already borderline useless in general and even more now with this resist change. It's super annoying.

• Fixed that new system cards were possible to gain kills in old system instance modes.

Yeah sorry. I don't think anyone in this planet would try to find hard mode groups to do old and obsolote inis like demond lord or hoto, etc just to farm cards. Not gonna happen. Same goes to every new nostalgia ini, we are forced to do them for artefacts like 30 times. You expect us to do it 242 times (number of purple cards necessary kills) only for cards? :D

You really didn't think this through xD All nostalgia zones will be 100% ignored in the free path.

I think the most frustrating thing for new players when they reach max level is the impossibility of farming diamonds. Yes, I've seen a few guides but atm minigames, cards etc aren't a good source. Tiers market is a disaster, only the most hard core farmers could get any decent profit with hell lot of patience. Exactly the opposite of what a beginner needs.

At the end the best way to keep players in the game is if they can afford to buy little things so their experience is more pleasant.

For example, adding an Item Shop currency (like diamonds) so they can buy things there. Add this currency to the map quests as reward. Attach IP, MAC etc so old players don't create alts (like rofl cores).

They would slowly do quests and get familiar with the trillions of things in item shop.

Regards.

It would be really awesome if when you put your mouse on a mob, it gives info of the card you have. Atributes, stars, kills, etc.

Sure, more magical accuracy, and where should I get it from? Accuracy rune doesn't help, druid accuracy buff doesn't help, should I stat with more wisdom on magical dps? I don't see chain classes having problems with accuracy, and I don't think they are using runes for accuracy or statting dex.

There are no other ways than these:

- 105 weapon in dark core.

- Accuracy rune

- Accuracy buff from druid.

- Master of the Temple as title system.

Nothing else. If you still resist is a matter of waiting for Byte to change resist rate in some skills or they might stay like that forever. We don't know which will be changed and which won't.

Idk why this resist thing came to the game out of nowhere tbh. Mdps had all balance changes before that happened.

I think 20% of total price for a 5 stars is fine depending on the color. Green is 600 diamonds so 125 per card sounds good. I guess we can check over time if other colors need adjustments because some are really hard to get (some purple cards for example).

With this change we can finally farm/upgrade something, atleast green ones of a few maps.

Thank you for taking over the project again.

Seeing that 3 months have passed from last free path statement, I propose another thing that is easy to do. Forget the stones to upgrade the cards (apparently u have no time for them) and make the instant improve button adapted to the rank of the card. Price should be cheaper with every new rank until its close to or directly 0 when a card is rank level 5. That should be easy to do and we can finally start upgrading cards after 2 years of constant waiting.

knight/mage

• Changed Holy Light Domain: The power of the holy light in you inflicts 1090 + 0.2 x STA light damage every second to surrounding targets within range. If a shield is equipped, each leve ladds to aggro generated.

In reality, this skill is taking 1% mana per second which is crazy.

I think all the mages are the same. Static field spam and 0 dmg in single target. Rofl had tons of aoe zones and almost no single dmg mobs that's why r/wl wasn't needed. In DC r/wl is a beast and mages mostly suck in many situations. I think is a lack in design tbh.

Damn ok thank you. I had no idea.