Posts by Madox

We are not dps or cps, guitar/lute doesn't give dmg, it's mostly useless. Lets not forget that.

Warlocks "3min" have 90s cd. Mages had 2x 3min. That was the difference.

Didn't run in a long time so couldn't test until today. Lvl 85 iss is totally useless in rofl. In 8 out of 10 situations we could use before, we can't use now. Huge nerf to all mages tho. Really unpleasant to play.

• Removed The Sage ability to cast while moving, increased duration to 30 seconds from 15, reduced cooldown to 90 seconds from 180.
    • Fixed The Sage item set skill cooldown was wrong.

That works when it wants. Still have 3 mins cd some times and spanish description still says 3 min.

• Changed Voice of the Sea set skill; Your next Elemental Catalysis will have quarter of full cooldown, but using it will put this skill into a 600 seconds of cooldown.

Reason?

Housing

• Added 17 NPC furnitures.
    • Added 20 effect furnitures.
    • Added 11 regular furnitures.
    • Added search box to storage

Could we have a button to check the new furnitures without searching in the other 3.000 existing ones? :)

It would be fun if those 3 seconds casts are a channel instead. Example:

3 seconds cast do 10kk dmg.

Channel 3 seconds do 10kk but in 6 hits in these intervals:

0.5s, 1s, 1.5s, 2s, 2.5s and 3s.

The faster you cast, the faster you get those hits (max 0.5s channel, same as max cast now).

Idk if that is even possible to code but it would be a really nice way to fix long cast classes like d/wl. Maybe some mage combination could get this same way so not all we do in ini is static field.

Hey!

I would like to see more variety in mages playstyle. At the end all of them (except m/k and its skill is also the same type) are a constant spam of static field and thats it. They all feel to be the same class. If someone have any idea in mind it would be cool.

In the other hand, I would like to have atleast 1 mage combination that is focused in single dmg.

Mage

• Reduced Elemental Knowledge damage gain to 64% from 72.7%.

Warlock

• Reduced Ill Will damage gain to 100% from 111%.

I don't understand general nerfs like these if they don't come with buffs for worst combinations at the same time.

Regards.

1 person is worth 1 coin XD. We got 243 with 9 people and some players were dead. I don't think this (more people more loot) is working and if is working, damn that is terrible.

Random loot to everyone.... sorry but that is not fair. Another thing, if someone dies they count as nothing ^^ not cool.

Every person should atleast get 1x splinter from idk. Some people got many things and many others got literally nothing. Imagine paying 1.000 diamonds to get nothing. Russian roulette is something that players always complained in this game, please don't repeat the same clear mistake knowing we told you hundreds of times that 100% rng content suck.

Make it so we can buy with coins whatever we need. That's easy and fair to everyone.

If loot is decent, this ini could be a way to milk diamonds from server (you always love that ❤️)

Regards.

D/WL was not for healer gear. It was first designed as mdps with full Int. Wisdom thing came later and it never worked in endgame, it was more of a "I can do minigames and little inis with healer gear". So don't forget endgame mdps with Int should still be viable and for what I saw lately, isn't good.

Are you sure you didn't write 3,15 manually? Only valid separator is "." so other than that will be read as 315. If it is automatically inserted with "," instead of ".", it might be a client language issue and requires more investigation, once you confirm it.

Greetings

I just did right click in my bag and it shows like this. It happens when is the first time my char put a new item in auction house. I never sold serenstum so it fails. When i try with items I already sold before, its working fine.

Is typing alone the lower number with a coma instead of a dot. Language is spanish.

I feel like 2 options are missing in cards window.

1. Sort cards of current map by number of stars.

2. Show cards of X number of stars. You click 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... or combine, 1+3, 2+3, etc. It is good to split finished 5 stars cards from others so it's better to see what we have to farm. Maybe an option to hide 5 stars is easier to code.

Regards

I wouldn't mind a way to farm coins alone... maybe cap it like diamonds exchange npc to once per day. We could trade cards currencies for it aswell. Maybe 5k green currency for 2k coins per day or something like that.

Gold system is very old and non existant. At the end is just a way to wipe diamonds from server with the npc, no other way to get it.