Posts by Madox

- The icons of the cards are changed. There is a mage staff icon for phisical card, etc.

They are fine for me. Can you please attach screenshot?

Im not sure anymore which icons are good and which aren't so I attach how I see them.

Magic: Physic:

Old: Old system:

Vieja means old so I think the last 2 types should be re-thinked in terms of naming, they mean the same.

This card isn't inside goblin mines tab

Still happening.

- Also, many event cards that we upgraded long ago (and were part of "old" cards from first maps), are now "new" cards and max values got capped. Please check this, there are many.

- The icons of the cards are changed. There is a mage staff icon for phisical card, etc.

Unfortunately, we cannot consider selling stones only for currency. For these purposes, there is a "server" store, but there is also a mandatory factor like the presence of gold. As I said earlier, gold prices will definitely be reduced at least 2 times and we will continue to analyze this whole situation.

Also, the pricing issue can be partially changed when we develop the "Improvement" tab, where all operations to improve cards will take place there.

But there will be any changes with prices or not, I can not guarantee.

Then this "server" store needs fixed prices in terms of currency. Scalating prices won't ever work if this is the only option for the free path. I suggest you to check how much can we farm in 1 hour (green, blue, purple and orange materials) and how many stones (currency) we would need to upgrade 1 card to be perfect. Then adapt the prices to this information and make them fixed.

Random logic

• Regardless of whether the cards have stars or not, the random will consider the difference between the [min-max] numeric value. In other words, the odds between the values [5-15] and [10-150] will be relatively equal when using random stones.
    • At the same time that the formula is able to calculate the difference between [min-max] numerical values, we will ensure that the smaller this difference is, the greater the probability of achieving the maximum possible numerical value when using random stones.

Now I'm confused. Could you explain?

First point: Random stones will have same chance in a [5-15] card than in a [10-150].

Second point: smaller the difference, greater probability. How? [5-15] is smaller than [10-150]. Or you mean once we have a value? For example.

[5-15] -- We use a stone and get a number 9. From here is easier to get closer to 15 than if we start from a number 7?

Can we get some info/math (as you gave with stars) on this? Or if I'm wrong, explain how this would work.

Star rating of cards

• Random stones will acquire the ability not to fall below the specified value, depending on the star. Each new star on the card will increase the threshold of the minimum numerical values. This will allow random stones to become a more important part when improving any rarity of the card.
    • The star system will encourage players. The more 5-star cards a player has, the fewer quest conditions will be required to create a new card. There will be a division according to the rarity of the cards, the rarer the card, the lower the new conditions. When implementing this feature, the already existing 5-star cards will be considered.

I like this. If you could give a little detail about the "fewer quest conditions". I guess you mean less mobs killed and cards destroyed needed? A table with the proportions would be nice. Something like 50 green 5 stars cost X and so on.

Star rating of cards

• There will also be changes for players using diamond enhancement, we will make it so that the higher the star rating, the lower the cost of improvement.

Careful with this. If this way is cheaper than using stones (once you reach 5 stars) the whole random stones system will collapse and be useless. Green cards cost 600 diamonds and using stones (even with your new numbers) we would spend something not so far from there.

I think you should really reconsider the diamonds/gold prices in private shop. You did the "server" shop to spend a lot of materials and no diamonds and private shop to pay gold, diamonds and less materials. Players who want to pay diamonds already have their fast button on each card. Stones should cost only materials and not gold/diamonds since this is the "free path" way.

Greetings,

I want to offer a small scheme that explains how to get a card on an additional deck.

Paid and free path.

So how is this "free path" changes going?

The only free part in this path is the word free so far :) I thought this path was considered the "cheaper path" in theory but no, you called it "free" and I'm not still sure if it was a joke or you really thought this was free which is even worse in my opinion. We are farming 5 stars for nothing because we can't continue upgrading them without paying as much as we did 1 month ago with 0 stars.

I think this proposition would solve MANY problems. Get a 5 star, use fortune stone to get a decent value and finish with orange stone to make it perfect.

Btw you need to improve the way to achieve a good value in stat number 4. Right now only way is using the persistance stone. It should be changed to the same proposition as fortune stone.

Please give us feedback about this, we can't use the system with the f2p way and all we do is waiting.

Welcome to the wonderful f2p version of the system :D

Not true at all. Getting a perfect green card is same or even more expensive than paying 600 diamonds by the fast way. You didn't read anything of what I typed XD. I prefer farming, I like farming. What Im saying is that path (using stones) is more expensive than fast path.

but only for "old" cards with 10/30 attributes. But btw you do not need to pay diamonds, but I think you mean the costs calculated in mats -> diamonds

Stones cost diamonds and tons of gold O.o

Not true at all. Getting a perfect green card is same or even more expensive than paying 600 diamonds by the fast way. You didn't read anything of what I typed XD. I prefer farming, I like farming. What Im saying is that path (using stones) is more expensive than fast path.

Rake

-100% stones once you have 5 stars should be changed.

Main atribute: from 0.1 to 0.4. That is 4x times higher.

"Aditional" atribute: from 0.3 to 0.7. It should be from 0.3 to 1.2 (4x times aswell).

Getting a 5 stars card is an incredibly long work so stones should be up to that waste of time. This "f2p" path (crazy farm) is not worth at all when you could just pay some diamonds and have all maxed.

-Random stones: They are as bad as always, nothing changed. That "chance increase" is pure shame.

I have the feeling all this was a scam to make us farm mobs (+600 per card) to have same bad numbers and spend even more than doing the "diamonds expensive" way. You gotta change this and stop fooling us. We waited 1 year to have a totally failed system with wrong numbers even on day 1 when the rework was thought.

You said we had 2 ways.

1: diamonds way -- super fast and expensive

2: farm way -- long and super cheap. The super cheap part is non existant. We pay same or even more than first way.

Edit 1: Persistance (orange) stone is not working either as it should. I tried with HP atribute. Spent 200 diamonds and can't go higher than 13hp (max is 30).

Edit 2: Proposition to random stones (Fortune blue stone). Example, max 10 Int

1 star : Chance increased by 2 times. --> Give numbers higher than 20% of max (between 2 and 10)

2 stars: Chance increased by 2 times. --> Give numbers higher than 30% of max (between 3 and 10)

3 stars: Chance increased by 3 times. --> Give numbers higher than 40% of max (between 4 and 10)

4 stars: Chance increased by 3 times. --> Give numbers higher than 60% of max (between 6 and 10)

5 stars: Chance increased by 4 times. --> Give numbers higher than 80% of max (between 8 and 10)

You need to change the formula and include all numbers in same proportion.

In a 1 star card: all numbers (2, 5, 7 or 10) should have same % of sucess. Remove that crap way of trying to get a higher number is mathematically impossible (yes, you added this later. It wasn't there on first patches).

Also ,I dont know if its intended or not, if you kill and/or disenchant more mobs than required for a star level and you upgrade the star level everything is resetted to 0. So if you have e.g. like here https://gyazo.com/7a36adeaff4025845c08983bfcd564bf, 7/4 disenchants, couldn't you change it so that 3 remain in the next star level and not like it is right now (https://gyazo.com/811ed734a480e0ea2cde4f5c2cdb73fd).

At least for me, I just kill for some time and then disenchant everything, and its really bothersome having to check for each card how many I can disenchant before having to upgrade the card first.

Greetings

Exactly. In 10 mins farming I barely killed 200 mobs and had to check P like 20 times to not lose kills or cards in the process. It is really really really annoying. All kills and cards should be counted together and each star upgrade remove an amount from that total number. If we farm enough we could click 5 times and get the 5 stars already.

In single dmg is getting a 35% nerf. Unless you solo a boss in 5 seconds I don't think any class should get that direct nerf ever.

Btw s/r? I only read complains here in forum saying that class is underperforming in single burst (b1, balton...) and is one of worst leathers ... maybe is not the best class to compare 🤔

That aoe require a bleed (3s cd) and the aoe itself has 2s cd. Isn't spammable as other classes. Anyway, that skill shouldn't be the main source of dmg in burst aoe (b2 mobs, lake...). If that is the reason of class being broken in those places then add dmg reduction per target or a limit of 6 targets (should be used in small groups not in big ones). I think the skill was designed more like single dmg push (same as m/s shot) and not as a distance spammable aoe as m/d or m/wd.

About mages needing more supports. Well yeah, it is true. Gotta need to adapt and that's it.

Yes please only mages can decide about mage changes, so stop commenting about leather.

Very good way of going into balancing thx.

I don't comment about pdps because I don't use them. I don't have the proper knowledge of those classes to say where they need a nerf, a buff or which skills should be changed. That should be the way of balance. Listen to the people who actually play and know the classes.

At the end my messages are a bunch of confused faces by leathers who has no idea about the mdps classes i'm talking about. They read the word mage and is an instant dislike. So no, those people opinions shouldn't count on mdps balance same as I won't interfere in pdps balance.

Why is this so hard to understand. Focus on what you have experience.

This isn't specifically about you, is for everyone.

Regards.

Being strong in other aspects as you say has nothing to do with totally destroying its single dmg. What you gonna do? Change gear in organs and be afk in b1, balton and last as we did the last 2 years? Makes no sense, how is that a balance. If one part of a class is strong do small nerfs until is good and don't remove others.

Btw rwd is freaking strong both single and aoe and I didn't see any complains here. Rch has been the most broken class ever since balance started and had good-best dmg in literally every zone and instance of the game. And hey, is still there. Mages didn't complain. That was your job and ofc you didn't say a word.

I'm really sick of leathers getting in mdps balance when we say nothing about their classes. Focus on your classes and leave us alone for once. Thanks.

M/ch

Could you please stop buffing and then nerfing until is useless? With this change class will be again a shame in single burst dmg and organs. A 35% nerf is crazy. Organs dmg was already meh, now it will be one of the worst ingame.

If you wanna keep this nerf in single burst you have to add single sustain buff. 30% cast for 30s. 90s cd. It is needed.

Changed Electric Explosion Expertise to increase charged damage of Electric Explosion to 2800 from 2300 instead of allowing double damage