Posts by Merkur

Artifact Bonuses:

TANK: I think it would be much better if it was a permanent aggro buff regardless of the hp mobs. And if you want to stick to this assumption, let it be up to 95%, because the first skill that uses a tank is a skill that increases aggro ^^

HEAL: I think there are class of healers who will not benefit from this buff as they have no mana issues

DPS: This is probably the most useless skill, I think it should give 0.5-1% to the damage permanently.

If there are players here who want a bigger challenge, and at the same time a lot of players for whom it is very difficult now, then I suggest what I have already proposed for the hoto, add a RT board with additional difficulty and let the bosses give more resources and that's it. Everyone is happy :)

The fact that the tactic appears 4 times in the weaker group and in the stronger group does not mean that both groups will do it at the same time.

I thought it was rather obvious. I will notice that in the meantime, apart from the tactics, you have to take 1800kk HP bosses.

I really think all the events should be activated at X % of the boss HP. Having best party allow you to skip most of them and that is not nice for anyone.

Not everyone can go there, full dps most of the bosses and its done. It shouldn't be the way to do these inis.

For example b2 freezing. Let's say we do the event every 25% HP. All groups should do it 4 times. Not some op groups 4 times and others 15 because dps is lower or the classes aren't the best broken meta.

100% agree

Considering not every team has your power, I hope not. Sometimes I also think about others :)

I can absolutely understand your opinion. But I mean, play an event has nothing to do with power or am i wrong?

Greetings

Of course it does, the more power you have, the easier it is to do. At the moment in the non-top team, the second boss is impossible to defeat.

The second boss is disproportionately stronger than all the others. Currently, in my opinion, the last boss is a suitable challenge.

Regarding the new changes for KS:

I hope you adjusted the boss attributes to higher values instead of lower :).

And excluding the pets from yusalien is fine, but extent the trigger makes the boss to easy imho...because currently this boss is a challenge and still should be a challenge, also after the patch.

Greetings

Considering not every team has your power, I hope not. Sometimes I also think about others :)

I came back to the game after a long break and I am so enchanted that the mages are still op, that going to the instance with m/k, he is doing the slaughter for so long. This is a misunderstanding and a source of shame for those responsible for the balance.

(That's my opinion).

I tested r/wrl today.

New boost:

• Changed Soul Agility -> Focal Advantage to be a permanent buff, to provide up to 24% physical attack depending on amount of focus you have. (4% for every 25 focus)

It has some problems, the buff is constant, but when I move, the patt value changes every second, I have + 24% all the time, but on the counter I can see that the value is jumping.

I have X patt, a second later I have 1.24 X, a second later I have X, a second later 1.24 X .... and so on and on ....

This is rather impractical on the battlefield

EDIT: Maybe change the code in such a way that the skill gives 24% and then possibly perceives the deficiencies in focus, it should be much more practical with gameplay

You combine like a horse uphill, choose simpler solutions that will not require so many combinations and so much work.

There are many much better solutions to this thread than the ones you propose, promising again a patch "everyone will like", and then the reality will be different.

#STOP_RNG

Regarding r/wrl:

This change has some really cool potential

• Changed Soul Agility to be a permanent buff, to provide up to 24% physical attack depending on amount of focus you have. (4% for every 25 focus)

However, it seems to me that the focus from white hits will not be practical, especially on quick runs, when there will be a lot of ranged classes. I suggest moving the focus restore to e.g. Warp Wave id: 497 958, it should be much more practical.

It saddens me that you are so insistent that this class is full single, which in itself create a lot of difficulties.

I would like to note that at this point this class will not have a single class buff to use, maybe add a skill like Energy Thief on r/s here? Or something similar that will increase focus restoration? Or an extra running buff to keep up with scouts and mages. Or give him a 3/5 min CD buff that will make the hits aoe?

Can you tell us why you want the core of this mechanic to be rng? I thought about it for a long time and I am not able to find logical arguments. Could you please help me understand?

EDIT:

I believe that a situation in which we have the value of an attribute, e.g. +25.0 patt, we use an expensive, orange stone to re-calculate the value of this patt and we enter +25.0 again.

In such a situation, the "process of drawing a new value" should repeat itself.

Note: I did 10 mins on another attempt to improve anything, that's too much

About r/wrl:

The class is very average on the rofl, while on the inferno it does the slaughter. I believe patt should be added here, some damage taken away.

The problem is the focus and the change to adding focus will be good, although on fast runes, when you don't have time to make a lot of dagger moves it will not matter much, in my opinion it is better to change the dark melt to restore the amount of focus from time to time, and maybe add focus restoration to the wave ?

Once again, I must point out that this class lacks aoe, for each larger pull each class with aoe deals much more damage, while when it comes to the organs on the jerath or balton, the class is very average there, r/wd r/ch r/w are able to do much more damage without any problems, and they have aoe.

In summary, this is a class without aoe with too weak single dmg.

Your post only reassures me that we are all wasting our time here.

Thank you all for your feedback, including criticism. We value every opinion and will try to make the card system better.

This is what I wrote about. Can't you propose changes to us in time? So that we can tell you what we think about it? Ultimately, we are the recipients of the product, we should know what we will get.

Now we will wait another few months for better times? And then what? Will we get another missed patch? Which will give us the same rng but in a liitle nicer form?

To sum up. It was supposed to be a patch that would please everyone and it would finally be okay. And what? And <here a dirty word> ...

Today I realized that the time spent on this thread is probably the most wasted time in my life. Hopefully I won't force myself to write here and waste my time. I definitely give up card mechanics. I believe that mistake after mistake is made here. Players come up with much more reliable changes than the creators who, instead of introducing their ideas to the game, create a hybrid of their vision with the idea of some player and some invalid comes out of it.

We waited so long for this patch and in the opinion of most it has not changed anything, who was supposed to torture this system still does it, and who did not despise it still.

I will not appeal for anything or propose any changes because it does not make any sense.

I would just like to express my sadness that developers/designers are so detached from players' opinions and even if they want to milk them with diamonds, they cannot do it well.

I also think that we will probably wait for some changes again now because the patch was rather badly received. And here is what I wrote about. You come up with some ideas and do not present them for any verification to players. Someone is working on it and then there is a badly received patch that meets the expectations of players to a minimum extent. In short, it is your and our wasted time, as well as human resources.

Alright ... The initial delight after reading the patch notes has passed ... And it's time for testing ...

At the beginning, the only good thing I can say about the changes. The mechanics of using stones are much nicer now, bravo for that.

Now it's time to criticize.

I find the way the game has developed recently to be regrettable, the latest patches are a perfect example of this.

The latest patch also does not differ from the standards.

We waited many months for favorable changes and the addition of more zones. And what did we get?

1) Changed the names of the stones !!! After half a year !!! Already at the very beginning I wrote that these names are idiotic and need to be changed, it was decided to do so after six months.

2) Stone prices dropped, wow its still ridiculously expensive

3) There are still limits on stones, store refreshments, cosmic costs, and everything is illogically more expensive, what kind of store is this where the first 10 loaves are free and the next ones are more expensive in an absurd way?

4) From the very beginning EVERYONE !!!! EVERYONE!!! EVERYONE!!!! EVERYONE!!!! EVERYONE!!! is complaining about that goddamn RNG !!!! And what did you do? Not much, still so much of it that after 40 mins I couldn't take it and threw all this upgrade to hell !!

It's a global politics, you're trying to milk us with diamonds in such a brazen way that I can't get it. Start listening to the players and do exactly what they want! And you are not creating some kind of hybrid that does not please anyone.

Can't you really make a patch for one time and voices about it won't be so extreme?

5) From the very beginning there was talk of the problem of playing with different classes and after six months you found a way to do it? Deck x3? That is shame! Do you really want players who have already bought diamonds to make another eq for a different class, have to buy a second and third Scylla card? Don't you understand that the cards themselves can be damn expensive?

6) The price of orange stones is thievery in broad daylight, attributes continue to increase by a pitiful amount, and using 40 stones to finally give me a value of 70-80% of one attribute is a scandal and mockery

r / wl proposes to add aoe to 2 skills 1490291 and 1490291 - so that they hit 3 targets. This combination does not have a strong single target and by the way it does not have any aoe.

It's shameful how much you don't want to make changes proposed by the players who play it. Take your visions aside, start listening to the players!

R/wrl should get aoe. The class of full single is absurd!

Cosmo is also right. Patch ago you introduced boost wraith attack, and now it's nerf it despite the lack of any feedback? Someone tested it?