Posts by Merkur

For days you could kill this boss without a tank, it was hard to find one that was powerful enough. And now that these most ambitious players have obtained artifacts by defeating this boss along the way without any problems, you will now "patch the hole" preventing weaker players from doing so.

It is indeed a very fine politics, very kind of you to wait for us strong players to make artifacts and now you are making it difficult for the weaker ones.

Lutin's idea of selling weaker players the opportunity to do a quest is outrageous. I will mention right away that this is different from the WB title, because WB was difficult from start to now, it was not like that with the first boss on KS.

The boss is stacking dmg into cosmic values, I think there is a big bug in boosting the damage

The boss works as intended. It is supposed to be a direct damage check for the party and a tankiness check for the, well, tank. The boss gains 5% pAtk and 5% damage every second whilst losing defense.

I don't even care how unfair the changes you make are, and as with every patch, you're continually increasing the mismatch between strong and weak players.

Since the boss increases damage every second by 5% and patt, does the damage dealt to him by 5% and defense decrease by 5% every second?

It is posible to dodge any of the atacks of the bosses of kallin? I feel that even with the rogue dodge skill I cant dodge a single atack :D

This is intended. The bosses should have required full plate armor with parry rate and so on. It makes me a little sad that some groups managed to kite bosses. But that's ok for the moment. ;)

b1-b2 area damage to high.if you are not a warrior, you usually die

The AoE from bosses are intended the way they are. There are gameplay mechanics to lower the received damage though. ;)

The boss is stacking dmg into cosmic values, I think there is a big bug in boosting the damage

It is very good that you speak, voices like yours, we need as much as possible. Not so long ago, when the ROFL was added, our guild was a small guild that had a problem to finish GORGE, we remember very well what it was like to be at a disadvantage and we regularly comment on changes that make it difficult for weaker guilds to play.

It is enough to follow the thread related to KS, then HOTO, once to ROFL. I also encourage you to look at the topic related to cards, also there I expressed my concern, what will happen when we make great cards and then new players will appear.

In the past, we were afraid to write on the forum as small, irrelevant players. Also, when WB was released, we were treated like an insect that hinders stronger guilds from trying to defeat the boss. We have repeatedly expressed our objections to many solutions at the WB and how demanding it was.

Once again, I encourage you and all weaker players and weaker guilds: don't be afraid to express your opinion!

It wasn't our intention to makes players thinking that they abused the loot, so patch notes has been updated.

Thanks for making the change, it's a small gesture but I'm grateful for it.

Perhaps they are added, but they are (rightly) criticized and often remain unchanged. The mere fact of approving the suggestion (I have proposed a lot of them) is far from being introduced. Nor have I noticed that the rejected suggestions were subject to any discussion.

In addition, the whole thread of balance and the changes proposed there that are not introduced are one big meme and the biggest pain for this server. Situations, when from DAY to DAY, the stat uses was changed on some class, like recently on heal, there are ... there are no words that would not be a *** to describe it ... People do, according to the possibilities of eq stats, e.g. 4 to 2 just to get up a day later and see that their class has become completely dependent on wisdom, and that wisdom will be the greatest determinant of heal. I almost bought such an eq myself.

Regarding the festival changes, okay, I respect that, but I don't think it matters much.

Regarding our impact on the updates ... The topic of the cards ... Well ... Madoxx has already written the stuff, I wouldn't like to sink Rake because the way the topic is handled is OUTSTANDING !!!

Finally, I would like to emphasize that I appreciate your work, especially those "1000" little things that are not paid attention to on a daily basis. However, the Instances, Balance and Cards themes are all themes that effectively destroy your good image and make many players feel sad.

We all have information on this, your guild is happy to provide it, also here on the forum, ask Ryzek for example :)

I still don't understand what you mean by harassing people. Am I writing to you about this in-game? Do I come to your home? Am i calling you I'm writing on priv on the forum? I follow you in the game?

All I do is, from time to time, express my opinion on the forum or take part (as now) in some larger discussion. I don't think it's harassing any players. This is a very serious accusation, so please do not repeat it unless you have solid arguments. So far you have not delivered them, you only wrote twice that I am harassing players who have a different opinion. In case you continue to accuse me of harassment and do not provide any arguments, I will have to take the appropriate steps in this matter. I would not like to do it, because even though we often have different opinions and we argue in the forum, I respect you very much as dps.

I also thought that b2 was a really big challenge, but I saw a lot of problems, including that I would have a big problem to do it with weaker players who are not in top eq or skills, and since the instance is 6-ppl, it was a very big problem, especially for guilds that didn't have strong players like my guild. It seems to me that this is a hint of objectivity and looking at the subject from a broader perspective. The more so that I proposed here to introduce RT-like boards to allow as many people as possible to draw from the content.

Please don't teach me to be objective :)

There are many people from whom I could learn it, you are not one of them, you have repeatedly proved in this forum that you cannot be objective, I do not say that I am, but unlike you, I do not tell someone that it should be objective. Even in this thread you wrote that Boss 2 is a great challenge without looking OBJECTIVELY that other players will have a hard time defeating him. Also, when the rofl was introduced, you claimed it was too easy because it was too easy for YOUR GUILD then where was your objectivity and look more at other players' impressions?

In what you write, the difference is that when I come back from work, the server will be online, and I will not farm the resources on the trash before the 1st boss.

Since they were obtained legally, could I ask you to change the phrase:

"Disabled loot from monsters before first boss due to overuses."

On the phrase:

"due to mistakes in the conceptual model"?

The word "oversuses" evokes very bad associations, I personally felt touched by this writing, as if I had done something wrong. You admitted you were wrong in your calculations, which I respect, so I think it costs you nothing to change your phrase, and as an oversuses player, I would feel much better.

As a player, I have the impression that the quality has lost a lot here, I am glad that you are trying to provide us with as much content as possible, but it is more and more often defective. You regularly ignore our posts and don't share your thoughts and plans with us, which creates a lot of frustration and more and more corrections need to be made.

You wrote earlier that something like this is a rarity among studies, you are probably right. However, it seems to me that other, larger studios have much more resources and can afford more patches and corrections, because thanks to their resources they are able to quickly adapt to the situation. If you shared what you plan with us, we could save your resources together.

The situation and problem we are grappling with would not take place as almost any player would immediately pick up on something like this because he is a player.

Greetings :)

I thought that we are dealing here with educated people, adults, knowledgeable about the game, not deprived of the ability to think logically?

Afaik the game is for ppl at age 12+. And often I have the feeling speaking with ppl below 12 in the last days

I have this impression very often, reading some of the posts on the forum. However, we're not here to abuse ourselves with insults.

don't passively harassment some players, ty.

Expand the thought, I don't understand who I am harassing.

You are told by parents, because this is socializing. children imitate the behavior the parents do, which is total an other circumstances. Imagine you are a children/baby and live alone. Entering the toilet room. You don't know it. Imagine you CAN'T know it. What then happens should be clear to everyone. That's why non educated ppl shit even on the ground in a plan just saying...

I thought that we have here educated people, adults, knowledgeable about the game, not deprived of the ability to think logically?

I saw a similar policy on another, more sad server.

An instance was released there, one guild managed to complete it quickly, in a way that the developers did not foresee, it was temporarily blocked, thus increasing the disproportion between the players. I would like to ask, that is equality? After all, other players could also make such a decision, then they probably regretted it? This is what equality looks like? Thank you for such equality.

Since the acquisition of the artifact has been temporarily hindered (significantly), maybe the artifacts should be temporarily disabled for those who obtained them? At the moment, the policy you are TEMPORARILY pursuing gives an advantage to players who have decided to farm monsters to 1 boss. Is this the equality you are talking about?

I saw a similar policy on another, more sad server.

An instance was released there, one guild managed to complete it quickly, in a way that the developers did not foresee, it was TEMPORARILY blocked, thus increasing the disproportion between the players. I would like to ask, that is equality? After all, other players could also make such a decision, then they probably regretted it? This is what equality looks like? Thank you for such equality.

There was no information it's forbidden, same as no information killing only 1 WB is forbidden, to be honest. So how can we know if something is allowed or not?

When you enter the toilet, there is no sticker that says "you must not poop into the wash basin" and yet you know you must not poop and no one has to tell you.

A situation in which, after fully beating WB, we get 2 items and a 24-hour cd on further fights, it means that you should get a maximum of 2 items for 24 hours.

If it turns out that after killing one of two bosses, you get one item and you don't get, for example, 12 hours of cd, only 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds, then something is wrong. Especially if he does it 10 times and you get 10 items in an hour or two, something is wrong. I wouldn't like to use bad words, but I don't understand how you can think it should work that way.

Please, let's respect each other and don't treat ourselves like idiots, if we've done something wrong, let's be adult people, let's take it on the chest and don't try to whiten ourselves.

Perhaps you are already tired, I think you are reading without understanding, I think that is quite clear.

If someone could farm resources for 10 hours, someone else at that time focused on, for example, quests, or simply did not have time, now you turn off the option of farming for everyone (I'm talking about mobs up to 1 boss). The source of dishonesty is 10h, which the other player cannot make up for, this is not treating everyone equally as you tell yourself.

I am impressed how this thread turned out.

I would like to point out that I sign with both hands and feet on what Madoxx wrote, I have been observing such moods in my guild and more broadly on the server for a long time. I think he wrote what many of us think and the fact that it gets diplomatically ignored of is very sad to me.

Even after the reactions on this forum and the posts you can see how the players feel, and they feel deceived and disrespected, this is the effect of the policies that I have been observing for almost a year. I have deja vu in another server, players were also deceived there and not given what they wanted, claiming to know what was good for them.

I believe that every minute a when drop on KS is blocked is being unprofessional and unfair to players who didn't get the artifact.

My proposal SOLUTIONS:

If you do not want to take what you did and want to undo it in some way, I suggest:

1) Unlock mob drops

2) Take the artifacts from all players who obtained them

3) Return ALL RESOURCES to these players

4) Add the raw material from the last boss: "Regin's Finger" (preferably in the amount of 6, so that it can be divided into a team)

5) Change the recipe to an artifact so that it needs, for example, 30 "Regin's Fingers"

6) Determine the teams that captured regina and send them the outstanding "Fingers"

Thanks to this, you will force the players to make instances, you will not take their work from anyone, because the resources will be returned. I believe this is the most honest way to resolve the situation and at the same time implement your vision.

Well. You claim that this change is in our favor and now it will be more expensive and we, like such leeches, use it. Well, then, since it's more expensive now, and we've put it cheaper than your guild member, I'm afraid to think what's going to be like a new price in a moment.

As for the impression, you can write "I do not support this change": D

Regarding WB, I wish you were right :)

Dear friend, the most expensive materials on ah come from your guild. And somehow I do not see a voice of opposition on your part, do not judge me by your measure. You want to give away something for free then give it away, I want equal opportunities for the players.

In a situation where I have my artifact and the drop is reduced for all players, including those who do not, this is depriving players of an equal chance. I protest against it. Regarding the first question, everything you write gives me the impression that you like the idea. Instead of supporting me and Madoxx, you are trying to create an aura of greedy people around my guild, while as I mentioned yours has the highest price on ah at the moment.

It's great that you were giving away the titles for free, it makes my eyes tear when I remember your WB items at a noble price of 500 000 diamonds.

Don't worry about my farm, I have no problems with it, after the last patches, cleaning up the instances is also not a problem now that it works fairly well.

And the topic of your WB... Well ... Better not to comment ...

The fact that someone wants to earn dias is probably a normal thing. As soon as I think about it, I can see the prices of items from WB very quickly in front of my eyes, issued by the first guild that beat the WB :)

There is a difference between the fact that the player wants to earn something and the systemically, the weaker player has it up the hill.

Let me note that I sold the first orange item from ks for 3k to someone who then sold it for 10k ^^

I honestly admit that I do not understand your argument. I understand that you think this change is good? The stronger ones (including you) have already got artifact, all the rest is unimportant?

This is not the first time you represent such views on the forum, there is no way to look only at your own good.

:D

If you want to encourage players to make the entire instance, I suggest increasing the drop from the last boss, currently the reward for completing the instance is inadequate to the effort and strength of the team that you need to have.

Maybe instead of disabling drop before 1 boss, which is absolutely bad, it is worth increasing the chance of dropping monsters after 1 boss?

Or to increase the drop rate on the bosses themselves?

• Disabled loot from monsters before first boss due to overuses.

A bit late for all those people who already have the item don't you think? This change make things really unfair to the rest.

Making this change so late is unfair to other players

I am the player who obtained most of the resources from the trash before the first boss, because I didn't need a strong team as for the rest of the instances. Making this change is now simply unfair to others, especially weaker players. I believe that this change should be reverted.

Additionally, with this change, a large part of the zone is actually useless. Now that every strong player has an artifact, it is merely increasing the disparity between players.