Posts by Cruvor

Hey ,

would it be Possible to make the Tooltip of the new Red/Golden Gear significantly smaller ?

Currently one full pimped piece is not fitting on my whole screen and there is no way to scroll down/scroll up.

(Sometimes the last Part about the Set is not shown or the top half is not shown)
    https://gyazo.com/cb02e53fd0913e066abccc8271144d40

( I know there is an Option to adjust the tooltip a little bit but that looks really unpleasant)

Greetings

Regarding ROFL

Why are people complaining that their class is to strong and it is to easy. You are building Tier16,17,18 weapons and your gear is Tier 12,13,14. You are losing your perspective. Not everyone has that powerfull gear. Of course it will be easier with equipment like this to clear instances. It is mind blowing that you complain that the ini is to easy when you people have the craziest possible equipment. (Weapons, Armor, Runes, Bufffood, Titles etc.) You should be happy that its not hard anymore when you reach a certain endgame lvl. Again I see the problem at its source, which is rasing the cap of tiers and runes way to much. If you want a balanced experience, players should not be able to have tier 18 etc weapons.

I can only point out again what i have wrote many times in this thread before and my fellow guildmates too . Maybe you should read our feedback we provided here since the Release of RoFl .

Nearly all feedback written from us regarding the difficulty of Rofl was from a Healer / Tank PoV

"Most trashmobs are in my feeling way to easy and are dead in 3seconds . Bosses take general too much damage .

( When i wrote this i am/was still wearing full Gorge Gear and not Upgraded Gear or Weapon from RoFL)"

I was the only DD too complain that i find it too "easy"

hey

just send your bufffood etc to a guildmate/friend you trust (or make an alt) and he sends it back to you . It is all in your mail then for 30 days and you have enough space for tstone farming.
    Or store everything in your bank / buy some chest for your house and store it in there :)

Greetings

" I wrote my first post saying that bosses have too low def+hp right after the cleared that 2nd time, obviously we havent had any on those new weapons, to this opinion is based on gear comparable to what everyone else also has."

You should maybe read melodics post before making a statement about it

You should maybe read our Post correctly Mela . The only one who complained about that the ini is too easy in a LP/Def perspective was me( from a DD perspective)and i am not using a golden t18 weapon , only gorge bow t15 :)

Hey

I can only agree with what Rasgard has wrote -> The HM InI is not hard enough to be called HM !!

Most trashmobs are in my feeling way to easy and are dead in 3seconds . Bosses take general too much damage .

( When i wrote this i am/was still wearing full Gorge Gear and not Upgraded Gear or Weapon from RoFL)
    From what i have seen from our Runs , the tank does not take that much damage and would ( at the current state of the Ini) not need to make a new refined or golden gear to have no problem to tank this Instance.
    Then there is the same problem with the Healers . From what i have heared / seen from our Runs (mostly)only the Tank takes DMG. That makes it boring for the Healers too.

Furthermore i would like to know if it is intendet that Champions can not play the event at Nayat. If this is not the case please fix it .

Overall i think all Bosses(and trash mobs , a few exceptions of course) except Boss 1/2 need to be fixed or made significantly Harder so that the Instance can be called HM.
    B3 has to be made more Interesting. The Tank could literally go afk and even i as a DD made myself something to eat while playing B3.
    Boss 4 deals no damage and takes way to much damage .
    Boss 5 concept is really nice , eventho i would increase the hp/def of the adds or reduce the time you have to kill them.
    But now, the last boss feels like freeloot

Greetings

Heyo ,

i just tested it for myself and i also get around a 5-15 fps drop for roughly 1 second when i change titles via Macro or by Hand. Also it makes no difference if i change to a Sw title or Custom Title .
    ( When tested i had 661 Titles )

Greetings ,
    Cruvor

Potion : Mr.Chicken

Requires : Alchemy lv 1

Ingredients:

- 10x Red Feathers

- 2x Mushroom Hat

- 1x Sanctuary Flower Petals

"Transforms the user into Mr.Chicken for 1 Hour"

Greetings ,

Cruvor

You can have every Production and Gathering at the Max level (100). We even have special Custom recipes you can only Craft here on Arcadia when you reach lvl 100 in that profession

Hey

personally i am not a big fan of this Idea . This Suggestion would spare me as a warlock literally 1 second to buff the whole Group with the 6% Buff . The same goes for Druid/warrior and /warden Buffs . If you happen to die while running a instance the whole group should stop pulling more mobs because 1 players less means a higher Chances of a Wipe , and in the same time you are rebuffing yourself with Ostrich etc a wl or druid can spare 1 second to buff you ( either if you are rebuffing before a bossfight or in the middle of a ini)

Hey

- Yes you can learn every Class on 1 Character . To do this you need to purchase a Class Expension Ticket in the Itemshop(1 per Class) and then you can go to the class hall in Varanas (Elf npc in Varanas or Dwarf Class Trainer in Morfantas) and get your new Class.
    - There is also a option to buy a Race Change in the Itemshop to switch from Human to Dwarf or Elf so you can get all Classes / play as what race you prefer
    -Most of these "Class Mixtures" have elite skills (all Classcombinations that weren´t possible on the Offical Servers e.g Champion/Knight or Warlock/Druid do not have Elite Skills)
    - There is only the Globalchat which you can use with Megaphones , but you can also write in the Zone Chat of Atlantis . There are most of the time enough people online if you need help or have a Question
    - Yes the current level cap is 104
    - Yes there are many on Youtube like this one

If you have anymore Questions just feel free to PM me here in the Forum or Ingame

Greetings ,

Cruvor

Hey

i can agree with Cathys ~300-500 , but in the next Month the Population will probably rise even more because there is new content coming up . I would suggest you just try it out here . If you have any more questions you can pm me here in the Forums or Ingame

Greetings ,

Cruvor

Hey ,

i would suggest to make those changes also to the Traveling Merchant (1244022) .
    When i am farming Tstones i am mostly restocking my Fusionstones on the run and every run it takes valuable time to wait for the traveling merchant to arrive near me to buy stones or run towards him to buy more stones.

Cheers ,

Cruvor

Hello ,

i am crashing too when i am pressing "C"
    It happens sometimes when i am standing in Atlas.
    Other Players have told me that it happens for them random in inis