Posts by Cruvor

Just a little, because it’s often impossible as a warlock to gain access to willpower blade/construct during a buff up.

I dont know if u allready know but there is a Custom Bufffood called "Experimental Dwarfen Ale" that heavily regenerates all kinds of ressources including PSI Points over 30seconds. The recipe can be bought at the Arcadia Coin Merchants behind the Guild Castle NPC

Greetings

One day I met a Ferret. We Talked a bit and started to like each other.

He Showed me a HUUUGE Cake where we both ate as much as we could.

The Ferret told me a Story about a Land called Taborea with all his magical creatures and monsters.

He mentioned it was some kind of an happy Anniversary for Taborea , but i did not understand much because i am just a crow doing my daily crow buisness.

We played Hide and Seek for Hours and had lots of fun (can you find him? :D)

Then suddenly he seriously looked at me and told me a Dark Story about a Divine Creature that is living in a Nage Fortress and exploiting him and his Ferret friends.He then asked for my Help to save the Anniversary of Taborea and of course i could not decline , he was just too kind to me.

We made it to the Naga Fortress and slipped through all traps , pits and other kind of obstacles .

We finally faced Zhargos (or what was left of him after his countless experiments on himself) and fought him with all we had.

After a sheer endless fight we defeated him and freed all the enslaved Ferrets.What a Happy Day for Taborea and what a good Anniversary.

Too Celebrate Zhargos Defeat and the rescue of all my now Ferret Friends we throw a big party with another HUGE Cake

We celebrated for 7 Days straight and had a good Time.

Greetings and a Happy Anniversary ,

Cruvor

1.Do your Daily Quests and buy with those Tokens Charges for your Arcane Transmutor.Then farm dirty stones and sell them at the AH

How do i do that? I am aware how to make stones, and that if i combine 3 of the same tier i will get 1 with a higher tier, but i dont quite understand what "dirty stone" means. Also where should i farm such stones to make it efficient?

Dirty Stones just mean that they have useless stats on them too get the tier of your weapon as high as possible .

So you just farm an instance , loot all mobs and fuse all items together regardless of the stats on the items.

For Beginners i would suggest you farm Sun Temple easy Mode until Boss 1

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunaly i already received the new set on my sub-class. I intend to join a guild, however i would like to power-up first a bit to dont be a burden, therefore i would like to earn some money and gain a decent equipement first, but i have no clue how to do it :P

Hey,

for starters there are genereally 2 good ways too earn diamonds here (correct me if im wrong).

1.Do your Daily Quests and buy with those Tokens Charges for your Arcane Transmutor.Then farm dirty stones and sell them at the AH

2.Farm Cards from Monsters . Either the rather "easy" ones who give less diamonds or the more rarer but more expensive ones ( if u are looking to get into that branch , whisper me ingame i need some cards :) )

Furthermore i would suggest you do your other daily activites like Goblin-Mine or Malatina to get some basic goods.

Gear/stats wise i would suggest you look for groups that run the lower lvl dungeons for example HoS HM (Hall of Survivors Hard Mode) there you can get your first Purple stats for your gear or too sell ( The gear the starting npc gave you is rather good and more then enough for HoS HM)

If you have anymore question feel free to whisper me here in the forums or ingame

Edit: Dont forget to go to the Main City Atlas and claim your daily goods in the Itnal Camp ( if you havent been to atlas , there is an NPC that will take u to it on the Varanas Bridge right near the Transport Maid)

Greetings

Serenadae how do i get to The Lost Isle of Atlantis
    i played RoM not 2 weeks and that was years ago
    im trying to get into the game but im totally lost

Hey ,

Syku

at the Varanas Bridge near the TeleportMaid stands an Npc ( i dont remember the name) with a Quest that will bring you to Atlantis .
    If you have anymore questions / trouble finding her you can whisper me ingame

Greetings

Hey ,

with the recent changes to Scouts Windarrow i feel like the Scout/Druid has gotten a big push into being too strong / overpowered at the moment and i would like to suggest a nerf to that specific combo .

Dont get me wrong here , i like the Changes made to Windarrow because they allow the Scout to have a good offburst single target damage but the Scout/Druid with his Kit is becoming overly strong in comparison with other Scout subclasses and other Classes .

I would suggest to either reduce the Patk you get from Focus(504908) by half (50%->25%) or take off the extra damage your Snipe gets from the Soulblessing(499594). Another option would also be to reset the Windarrow damage like it was before only(!) on the Scout/Druid.

Greetings

Hey ,

circumstances :

- was standing around in Atlas semi afk and wanted to go back to Character Screen(Happened 2x in 2 Hours)

Game Opened :

~2-3 Hours

Zone Changes :

from rofl to chamber to atlas

Addons:

https://gyazo.com/30381bdcb379f0df193e3e073eb62de9

Graphic settings :

https://gyazo.com/5844443f7cf2e4d3676d856f86bd9ff1

Game Client Language :

German/DE

Zone :
    Atlas

Greetings

what you talking about exploiting LOL, its just Team managment if you good skilled enoth and can coordinate your Party

you can get the reward to be faster in the ini. If not many Party members die.
    Its kinde low now just doing one by one is not rly challenge and just waste of time.

Well as it was obviously fixed by GM´s it was not intended/ a bug . And to take advantage of a bug is commonly known as Exploiting

It would not be bad if you put in a training camp at the time of balancing classes of NPCs that would sell weapons (gold t15 +20) to any class. so that this weapon would stand very little and work no more than 5 minutes. So that people can test different combinations of classes. and after you officially announce that the balancing is complete, then remove this NPS. I hope my idea will be supported.

I like this Idea very much , but the Weapons the Npc should Sell should be the same as they are Sold in the Custom Instances + the GM´s have to make sure that the Weapons wont be used Outside of Itnal Camp e.g to kill Aldo etc

Greetings

Hey ,

so i want to take up the Discussion from 2 Weeks ago about Leather Classes again .
    It was suggested from some people that Leather Classes should only Profit from Dexteritity and not from Strength.
    I personnally find this Idea really good because i also feel like Strength is / Should be a Chain only Stat and Leather Classes do not fit into that category of a "Warrior with chain Gear" .

I would also like to hear an Offical Statement from Playernet / DEV´S about that Topic what they think about this and if they plan to do anything in this Dircetion.

Greetings

Hi,

i saw and tested, that the gorge t14 xbow, which you can buy in instance atm, is fullbuffed as good as equal in dmg like my t17 golden bow ._.

That's because of the changed attack-speed cap.

Please fix this or change anything for bow/xbow or let us choose which weapon we can use .

Kind regards

Since the newest update i got some Crash Report problems

if im trying logging back to character selection i get dc

if im trying to make /run ReloadUI() i get dc

if im trying to close game with the leav game button i get dc

Got the same problem .

When i close my game /reload i get crashes 50% of the time

The Druid/Scout 60 Elite Skill (499951) is not working correctly .

In the Tooltip it says that it recovers 268.5 + 2%MP every 2 seconds , but the skill is only recovering the fix 268.5 Mana and is not taking the % Value in consideration

Greetings

"Varondil did a 400kk dps in trash with full leather gear and daggers"

Dont get misslead by those numbers ,(nearly) every Aoe class can reach that dps in scruti with enough trash ^^

Edit: But yeah i aggree , Rouge with Chain gear and/or Hammers does not feel like a rouge

I know that m/r burst is really strong and obviously stronger then scout but weaker then champs / wardens from what ive seen so far

Im curious wehre did you take your information from that m/r burst is weaker than champ or warden bursts, as far as I know and im a mage player myself I did a lot more burst that Champs or wardens in several runs guild intern and extern too. So wehre did u take ur information from because that statement is nonsense when you based it from your own experience with guild members ;)

Greets

Ah yes that was a fail from my Part sorry, i just talked to some m/r and rechecked some screenshots

the burst is indeed better then Champs

Please note at least one champ I know you talking about is an incredibly good player, and has 4 gold pieces and t18 hammer, while last I checked you did not upgrade your gear except bow, new golden gear is incredibly strong.

Yes i thing we all know Serenadae is the best Champion on the Server + he has really nice gear , but doing at an overall InI Run nearly 4x more damage then me and other Scouts / x2 more then the whole raid is a bit too much dont you think ? ( with 3 different Class combinations by the way :) ) And he is not the only Champion in my Guild and the Difference is there too high also .

Second, I run with mages who do more aoe damage than champ, why this obsession with champs, I am so tired of it. Champ atm is a good sustained class, not tanky like before, not op burst, not op aoe.

First of all Mage/rouge got nerfed in the recent Patches and cant compete with a Champ now( if you know what you are doing on Champ obviously) (talking overall Damage/Aoe Damage.)

You should maybe rerun and see for yourself

Obsession ? of course you have to write /argue a lot about that class when it is so broken :D

Third, burst damage again atm at least I see r/wl and m/r winning easily, not champ, and this is just from my runs.

The fact you can do 40-75 kk snipe without golden gear means with golden gear you will again be among top burst dps classes in game; just make some golden gear and try...

The 40-75kk Snipes are an overall average from all Custom Instances and the 40kk for example was from Balton.
    And here again , Champion and currently Warden and Mage just destroy that Boss .
    I am talking ~20 kk Runepulse ( keep in mind it is Spammable and Snipe is not !) and 50-70kk Charged Chops from Wardens ( here again , it is spammable and Snipe not !)

And i dont see a difference here when the champions/ wardens etc finish their golden gear or the Scout does. I know as you mentioned that i do not have a golden upperset rn like e.g the champs but you cant be that naive that this will close this big gap ^^

Lastly, I commented before and also others did, if leather users will gain much more pa, it will become broken, I strongly disagree they lack pa and running with them on lower pd instances and doing incredibly well is a testimony of it.

I agree on that note , but i think they should increase Patk from Leather Classes but should watch closely on the damage output and balance carefully here

Heyo ,

First of all i wanted to say Thanks to the DEV/GM Team for making this Class Balance so diverse(even tho i have mixed feelings about some buffs/nerfs) . From (nearly) every Class combination there are 2-3 or more combinations viable in InI runs .

I personally find it sad that the Champion is still so overpowered (from an Overal Scruti Perspective) and is still obliterating Trashmobs in every Custom Instance . And it was not made better that now are 3 (from what i have seen so far) Champion combinations that strong.

Scout:

I do not like the Changes made too Scout aswell because i feel like the core task a Scout has(Singel Target Bursting) was heavily nerfed with the changes to Warlocks Soul Seal and Knights Authoriative Deterrence

( i know these changes are overall better for the whole Group but indirectly nerfed the scout because he is heavily Support dependend ) .

The Adjustments/Buffs the Scout got directly are nice no questions asked but overall cant compete with the indirect nerfs in my opinion .

I can understand that you want to reduce the Scouts burst Potential because it was too high , i agree on that , hitting

150- 400kk Snipes in Custom Instances was way too high but i feel like the adjustments made where too much because now we are at maybee40-75kk Snipes ( havent tested everything regarding that but thats an average i saw from me and guildmates)

and you get Out DPS´ed by nearly every other Class when Bursting a Boss. As i said before that just missed the Point of the core task of a Scout ( in my opinion).

I feel like with the Classbalance the Overall Scout was pushed more into the Trashclear Side , eventho he cant compete there ( not even close) with e.g Champions Wardens or Warriors. ( One example why could be because the overall Leather Classes are lacking Patk compared to Champions Wardens or Warriors)

Scout/Rouge :

I like that the idea of Sapping Arrow giving some Patk but i feel like the 6% are a little too low.

Scout / Rouge is probably the best subclass to profit from the Changes too Piercing Arrow and Reflected Shot so good change there :) .

Scout/Druid :

The removed Cast Time of the Snipe and the "extra mini Snipe" Curse Bringer makes the Scout Druid an really interesting combination and in my Opinion the second strongest subclass at the moment.

The missing Patk from the Offhand is "compensated" with the Focus skill , but i feel like 50% are not enough to compete with e.g the /rouge and i would suggest changing the 50% to 75-100%

Scout/Warden :

The /Warden probably profits the most from the Increased Shot damage here but at the same time the Entling Offering was a bit nerfed so :D. Also the 10s Charged Chop are a really nice Thing . I personally do not like to play the /warden because it feels too cluncky but it is a nice adjustment for all the /Warden players out there

Scout/Warrior :

The /Warrior has everything all Scout Classes should have/get but at the same time is missing everything a Scout Class has/should have . With all the selfbuffs the /warrior has overall the most Patk / can reach the highest Patk but at the same time is missing good AoE skills . Vital Reflection is trying to counter that missing AoE a bit but too be honest at the current state of the Game most trashmobs dont live more then 2 seconds so the "extra Reflected Shot Damage when the Target is under 50% HP" is basically useless because the trash dies too fast ^^ .

With the Changes to the skill Breathing Obstruction and the reduced Cooldown of Snipe to 10 Seconds i would suggest to lower the cooldown of Mana Drain shot also too 10seconds to not make this skill too cluncky to use

Greetings