Posts by Cruvor

So ? Warden/Druid has to wear mdps gear / Priest Warrior has to wear chain gear / Warrior Mage has to wear mdps gear i can go on and on and about this . This is just class diversity .

I dont get your point here . Are you upset that scout got 1 mdps subclass ??

This is simply not true.

If you're doing good dps, it's okay for you. Because you have a T18 weapons and you have good equipment. I'm talking about the entire server. Everybody sees that wizard classes are much better. If GM's will balance class, don't let them do it to your char. because you have no problem.

to throw in my 50cent here . Atleast from what i have seen mage and scouts are on the same level damage wise

( with comparable gear obviously)

Greetings

fps is a disaster for me, im having fps drops all the time specially in ini, going to 20, 10, even 5 fps in a normal mob. My settings are like always, lowest as possible.

Small update: b1 mobs, 1fps untill they all died.

Did you use the Converter or did you redownload the Game ?

If u used the converter maybe some files got corrupted / damaged and thats why your performance is so poor and a redownload of the Game could help ( guild mate had kinda the same problem and a redownload made the performance better thats why im asking).

Greetings

Of course it works out of combat. You gain instantly 6 psi, but since you are not in combat you still loose one psi (as Madoxx said above).

Greetings.

Yes it will lose if not in combat. But I do not know why sometimes it is working and sometimes not. Just the same skills rage sublimation to get instant 6psi + Willpower Blade . You must try it using rage sublimation + willpower (try many times) in training camp and figured out why it is :)

When u use any skill to Generate PSI you go into a Global Cooldown in that time you cant use any Spells and if u are out of combat u will lose PSI . This combination can make it sometimes hard to go into any construct without combat because the time between generating 6 PSI and the construct being ready to click there goes +- a second time and in that window PSI can decrease allready to 5 or 4

And when u use Dwarven Ale it is easyily possible to go into construct without combat as it is regenarating more PSI then u are loosing

Greetings

hey ,

with the latest patch a lvl 55 Gun and Spear have been added to HoS Normal Mode to farm and try out / lvl your weapon level with.

Greetings

Hey

is "Ranged Mastery"(490445) for Scout Champ taking the new Gun in consideration with the dmg bonus ? I am asking because atleast in the German Client it says it is not doing it and without that bonus the class combo is heavily weakend

Edit: Just tested it and its no localisation error , gun dmg is not increased with the ranged mastery

Edit2: Scout Champ Autoshot has a 20 Range!

Greetings

Hello

I have a question about new class combination and new weapons (guns). When can you expect to implement these changes to the game (which were initially planned for October 30).

Greetings :)

hi,

you answered your own question in your question . And since it is not the 30th of october i suggest we wait and see what happens ^^

Greetings

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

these are just words, no more, how can I believe and be sure of this? if the screenshot is cropped and even on which there is no information about the goal

Why should we lie to you about such absurd things ? xD

Even if you dont believe us , DEV´s can and will see what really happened and will (hopefully) take actions against this buff the rogue got

Greetings

Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Your numbers are dubious! I could only do such numbers before the nerf of this class. But then I killed almost all 4 organs. Now I can kill max 1 organ and then leave the second somewhere around 50% HP. You showed a weird screenshot that didn't have any target information !!!where is the target name, etc? One of these days I will go to this class in Rofl and check if something was changed while I did not play with this class.

I was there when this Screenshot was taken Impa and i can asure it is legit and not dubious as u say

Greetings

The problem is, that DN is too easy. Alot folks can solo (with alts) or duo it, and because of that in my opinion DN should be open all the time. The Buff-mechanic does not solve this issue properly

Greetings

wouldnt it solve your problem if the Debuff you get from Clearing would be account / IP bound and not only for the chars clearing it ?

Greetings

"Dont forget to visit Evangeline and Sophia in the Itnal Camp in Atlantis to claim your Daily Rewards!"

"Do you need Siege War Titles ? No problem, just visit Hilary in Atlas City near the Housemaid and trade Ancient Mementos for Badges of Trial!

Greetings

1) Since balancing is taking place, i wonder one extra addition that could be implemented while balancing is at works is addition of ISS on the golden gear, say top 4 pieces for chain/leather/cloth - would be really nice for a change to have a custom gear with custom set

I really do like this Idea . Maybe even ISS´s from every Custom instance? ( if it doesnt interfere with balance of course ^^)

Hey ,

here are all differences between arcadia and the other publisher´s runes of magic

https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/game-features/

- Scouts are not op but definitly playable

- Mages are really strong right now ( atleast in my opinion :D )

- Battle Monk is also viable same as warmage but this combo is a bit weak at the moment

You dont have to use the Fruit because here on arcadia you can have all 10 classes on the same character.

Here are some threads you can read through that i find really helpfull for new players :

What to do after getting to max lvl?

Tips for new player.

Getting Started

If you have anymore questions feel free to reply to this thread or whisper me ingame

Greetings

Hey there ,

approximatley every month (+- 1 or 2 days) a new Event will be held in the worlds of Taborea ( At the moment is the Colour Weave Festival) where NPC´s are standing around in Taborea (mostly varanas , dalanis or logar ) only during that specific events with task to complete e.g feed a Cow or to play theater with your friends. Some of the Events will drop those mentioned Event Monster Cards (besides others goods like draco materials and transportrunes etc etc ) that can be sold for a good amound of diamonds ( some of them atleast xD ).

You can check which Event is active and there specific tasks /npc locations here

-> https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/patchnotes/

If somethins is unclear or you have more questions feel free to whisper me ingame or in ask in this thread

Greetings