Posts by Cruvor

I checked it again, with certain attributes, Priest fairy has even lower physical attack / physical damage than any damage dealer cenedril. Could you provide more information? Can you confirm other players in your raid witnessing high amount of damage either? Can you check race of fire fairy by hovering mouse on it? Asking these questions to know if you are missing a patch that was including race change of fairies.

Greetings

Can confirm this too . Saw fairy hit for 54kk and that was yesterday

Greetings

Heyo ,

about

• Fixed ranged weapons weren’t losing durability as they were intended at previous patch.

Would it be possible to change this ? Lutine and me Tested this in rofl and we lost both around 110-120 Dura points without dying (on our Bows) in one Run. In comparison our tank lost around 14 points in the whole run(As it looks like Ranged weapons loose dura when offensive Skills hit mobs, other classes/weapons only when white hits are done). In the end we both have enough Golden Hammers to counter that for quite a while but thinking about newer players they will probably run out of Hammers if they run ini frequently .

Greetings

You missed to read:

• Changed Power of the Wood Spirit to do not require a target to be casted, increased radius to 80.
    • Removed Energy Absorb global cooldown trigger.
    • Increased Essence of Poison poison damage gain to 30%.
    • Changed Phantom Cleave to do not trigger global cooldown after channelling ends.

all this mini changes is quality of life + pushing the class a bit.

I don't see this damage boost. It just doesn't make sense

These mentioned changes will come with the next patch ! so you wont see them impacting your gameplay right now

" planned to be implemented around 14.01.2021 CET evening hours."

Greetings

ch/m power within prevents getting magic barrier from w/p - i suspect that was done before when the skill was also doing damage reduction, but since the power within skill was changed plz allow magic barrier to be used together with that skill.

CH/m is also immune to Warlock´s Soothing Paradoxon (498554) looks like to be the same issue .

Greetings

About Scout ,

Genereal:

I like the changes proposed in the DeV-Notes about the Combo-Shot and Piercing arrow. Give the scout some love :thumbup:

Scout/Warrior:

Thanks for reducing the Snipe CD by 1 second . Makes it more fluent to play in both burst/offburst and trash .

Scout/Mage :

Aoe is currently super strong (one of the best if not the best AoE currently) . Lets see how it performs after the Cold Flame shot gets it 24% decremeant .

Greetings

Hey ,

I would like to suggest a change/adjustment to the Lvl 90 Scout SetSkill "Hurricane Downpour" (494970).
    My idea would be to change it like the Imprisonment Pulse from the Champion , you place it and it does dmg on its own , no need to cast or stand still.

Overall i am using this skill rarely in rofl , maybe 2-3 times in the whole ini run (other inis even less) and this change would make it more viable , even for smaller trash groups (2-5 mobs).Currently its only viable to use when there are big mob pulls (10/15+ mobs)

Greetings and a Happy New year

Ahoi ,

about the recent (PDD)Scout changes :

Scout/Rogue :

- Thanks for reverting the changes to Deadly Poison bite ^^

- The changes to Poisonous Spit are a good start in the right direction but need some polishing in my opinion . Currently the DoT is too low ~350-500k per tick (low Dot damage is a problem here and another is that the trash dies rather quick and so the DoT cant really use its whole duration) . Overall in the ini the dmg output is around 1-2% from my whole damage.

A option to adjust this would be maybe to increase the damage and let the damage be dealt by whole instantly (like a entling offering from s/wd) when its triggers from combo shot / reflecting shot.

What we also observed is that the DoT is calculated by your mainhand weapon , so theoretically having a graded mainhand would be BiS here . Is this intended or not ? ( if not maybe the calculation can be changed to scale with ranged dmg or patk ?)

Scout/Mage :

I dont fully understand these changes .

You reduced the allready weak single target damage by nerfing wind whistle even more :/

I am not a fan of the Cold Flame Shot . 225% with a 60 range is suicide in rofl when more then 2 mobs are present .

And before some people start to argue "but u cant compare everything with rofl there are also other inis" Using a skill with 60 range is useless (as scout) in 99% of the time as you can just start shooting from range and do more dmg in the time it would take you to run in the range to hit mobs with the 60 range Skill.

Sidenote : Cold Flame shot´s CD seems to be not correct . With Bow equiped it says 2 second CD but it has 1 second CD. With X-Bow equipped it says 3 seconds CD but it has 1 second CD

Scout/Druid :

Nice QoL Change to have Elven Eye permanently:thumbup:

Scout/Priest:

Pushed it even more in the Category of a Support with the Blessing Shot changes :thumbup:

Greetings

Heyo ,

i would suggest some adjustments for the Rogue/Warden as i feel like he is a bit overperforming currently.

For starters i would suggest to change the Bloodthirsty Blade (494045) to have a cooldown on the 10%Patk / 10% pdmg /Crit buff you get ( for example that it cant be triggered again for the next 20? seconds after the buff runs out).
    From there on we can see if he needs more adjustments or is fine with that .

Greetings

I guess it comes down to playstyle , on our runs its the other way around ^^

and what extra magical support are u talking about ? like p/r fairy ? only magical sw skills ?

Greetings

In the end, you always say the same thing. Is the problem always with item? So scouts must have good weapons and equipment to do damage.

Never said that , just tried to explain to you that u cant make suggestions to balance a class based on uncoordinated random runs when u have worse gear then everyone else in the run (mostlly)

greetings

You're the only one who says scouts are good.

i am saying that too and many others ^^.

but you cannot be objective. This game is not just your clan with good equipment and weapons. If you want a real observation let me send you my equipment and weapons make a comparison. but do it at random parties.

You think I don't know played scout. I wrote a lot of things. Go to the random party, you will see imbalances. It is not fun to play scout.

This is 1000% the wrong approach to balance a class . In random runs the gear diversity is Super Huge , The Skill gap between some players is also Super Huge. Everyone plays on there different styles and so sometimes people cant play to their fully potential / or worse performance cause for example the tank tanks a different way he/she is used too in guild internal runs.

Aksi if you compare classes like that , it is no wonder that for you the scout sucks because you play in a confusig random group where everyone does what he thinks is good and no one listens to one another . Plus your gear is in comparison to most random players i have seen really really bad . So again no wonder the scout sucks for you ^^.

Greetings :)

Ahoi ,

to throw in my 2 cents here .
    I dont think Scouts are weak at the moment . From what i have seen they are in the good middle of all Classes . Well below some Chain Classes and Above Mage ( with comparable gear of course).

Same for Scouts , the skill dmg is too low so no need to use it .

Greetings

but rogue skills hit with dex

Yes that is true , but the dex multiplier on the rouge skills is x0,2-x0,3 so if you would have 210k dexterity fullbuffed you would do +- 70k more damage on a skill that is normally doing 2kk ? 10kk dmg ?

I hope u see why it is not usefull to go full dexteritiy now ^^

Greetings

because you have a t18 gun and t13 set.balance is not necessary for you. you even need some nerf for you.:-)

Just because he has really good gear he is not allowed to have an opinion on class balancing ?

U just have ungraded gorge gear that is pimped completly wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does that mean you are also not allowed to have an opinion on the balancing of classes too ?

Please keep it reasonable .Thanks

Greetings