Posts by Kuhsamabinfladen

Hello Johanna,

First of all welcome to chronicles of arcadia. :)

1.) Mages are not popular at the moment. Every party needs one mage/warlock (support). If you want to play magic dps, warrior/mage would be the best option for you.

2.) I hope this can answer your question: How to earn diamonds

3.) Sadly they mean diamonds. Since diamonds on arcadia are the currency which gold is on other servers, its not a big deal. Like people had +999kkk gold in the past, now some people have +1kkk diamonds here. There is a little inflation, but the gold npc is more expensive now and diamond promotions got reduced. Dont be afraid, at the beginning its a little bit confusing but after 1-2 weeks you can handle this unique payment system here.

4.) Every character you create can be boosted once and get some startet gear for it. When i started here, i used the boost for my secondary class and started questing with my main class.

5.) There are many options.. the fastest and easiest way would be buying some cheap old stuff out of the auction house.

You can also do minigames like goblin mine and buy some equipment-items for phirius shells. Same for mementos, proof of myths or arcadia coins.

I hope i could help you. If you have more question just pn me here or wsp Røflcøpter ingame.

Best regards,

Røflcøpter

Hello,

best way to level your secondary classes is grinding in tosh or suntempel easymode.

With some exp pots and exp runes you should reach lvl 104 in 30 minutes (dont forget honor party).

You just need a friend/guildmate who will give you 30 mins of his time.

Best regards,

Rofl

Hello Boozuka,

First of all, thanks to the dual class system and the playernet devs, you can have all classes on one character.

So you dont need to choose between priest and druid you can have both on one character.

Nearly every priest or druid combination is viable in endgame (except p/wr :D).

I would pick priest scout/rogue/wl or druid wr/wrd/rogue (since every combiantion can heal instances and you focus on supporting your dps players).

For your singleplayer dps experience (i guess you mean doing quest, farming cards and such stuff..) i would pick druid/rogue. But as i said before, you can have all 10 classes on one character so you can also play something like mage/scout (2 loot runes) for farming.

I hope i could help you.

If you have more questions just pn me here or wsp me ingame. ;)

Best regards,

Røflcøpter

In my opinion not only siege war, also pvp in general should be worth on this server.

The Pve content here like inferno and gorge is awesome. I dont know any company that invested so much time and knowledge for their community.

But still there is something missing.

I know lots of players here (including me) who played on a pvp server in the past and they loved it.

Since damage reduction and pvp gear were implemented its no onehit system anymore and actually makes lots of fun.

As Itzamna mentioned above there should be some/better rewards:

- Add Atlas-Scrolls (not much, maybe 5 for winning guild, and 3 for loosing guild)

That would be a very good idea.

For example the new atlas minigame is very boring. You stay 10 minutes on the same spots and kill the waves. Thats all.

Still everyone does it because its worth.

BUT: Do not make multi accounting possible. People will exploit with 10 chars so they can farm at least 30 scrolls a day.

- Add Usefull stats on the rewards ( New red stats from other server)

Also this one is a very good idea.

This stats are not overpowered, still usefull and you cant get them by pve content.

BUT: If you implement them proofs of myth will be useless.

- Add Arcadia Coins

Arcadia Coins are very important. I know some players who mostly focus on pvp content and they cant even build buffood, because they dont have arcadia coins. Thats a very good idea and needed in my opinion.

But: Same as arcadia scrolls: No multi accounting.

Beside Siege war, i had the most funny moments in karros-gorge.

It would be awesome to make this arena also worth again.

Best regards,

Røflcøpter

Hey, Cruvor

Since Dalanis Nightmare is allready 4 years old, i guess this not a mistake.

I can just tell you its not a big deal. If you grade your ring tier 11 it would be 672 dexterity (if you have 60k unbuffed it would be around 1.1% more dexterity).

Also you only use on of them, as a second ring you use the warrior ring (str + crit) which is better compared to rogue ring (sta + crit).

Even if it would have been a mistake in the past, it is still the best tank ring ingame and it would be a shame to change this.

Instead i am looking forward to a new accessoire-set since aoth is very old. :thumbup:

Best regards,

Røfl

Hello Viper 909,

I can tell you, the server is alive. There are lots of players from everywhere around the world, many different guilds and lots of fun.

The last big content release was 13 months ago, and still its worth farming dungeons because everyday lots of new players start here.

If you need help or have any questions just pm me here or wsp Røflcøpter ingame. :)

Best regards, Røfl

Dear Player.net-Team, Dear Players,

In my opinion the current coin limit is a litte bit too low, since gorge gives 5k coins (10 runs) and lots of players bought all cards, recipes and crafted chests full of buffood.

At the moment there are not enough resources spending coins, so my suggestion is:

Raise the arcadia coin limit to 100k.

Best regards,

Røfl

Dear Playernet-Team,

I bought one of your elixirs and the skin from my pet changed in the menu.

If i sommun the pet it has the old skin.

Also a relog doesnt work.

5957f645f87c7aa2937483f63cb469f3.png

Best regards,

Røfl

Edit: New Pet skin is displayed correctly if you do not use the option "hide transformation effects".

Sadly i need to use this in dungeons, so this new pet metamorphosis were a good idea, but like this they are useless.

Nice patch but the drop of gold from Agnes is not really useful.

We have Lv X Guild Towers and one buff costs 6kk Gold so it's 12kk for hp and patk/matk buffs, maybe you should've even raised the amount of gold to 6kk instead of lowering it.

First of all the increase of the gold price was an usefull change. There are to much diamonds on the server and maybe it helps a little bit to solve this problem.
    But Devain is right. I run 2-3 times gorge a day which costs me 24-36kk gold. As i said the price change is good but we need more gold. Otherwise you just "force" us to create multiple accounts to "exploit" the npc Agnes.

Best regards,

Røfl

Edit: You raised the price of charges by phirius tokens by 50%. With this change you lower the income of free to play players by 50% (farming dirty and clean tierstones).

Is it possible to progress without paying for diamonds ?

Here i told players how to start without or with a low amount of diamonds.

I guess i need to edit my post and need to write that playernet makes it to hard for new players.

I started to play on Arcadia 2 or 3 weeks ago, and since I hitted the lv104, I feel like I'm just stucked and I can't start to gear up without paying.. I don't get if there is some ways to farm and get some diamonds to start but i saw that, in fact the only saleable things are gears & stats, which are some kind of things you can"t get if you are alone & gear-less.. Did I missed something or is that really hard or nearly impossible to begin without paying here ?

Its hard but its definitly possible.
    First of all try to find a guild. A guild can help you a lot through their knowledge and can help you gearing up faster.
    If you got some gear (old tikal/inferno gear pimped with stats from suntempel easymode) you can start earn some diamonds.
    There are lots of ways to earn/safe diamonds:

You can level alts in suntempel easymode. With them you can do everyday dayliequest to farm phirius-tokens. Phirius Tokens = charges for arcane transmuter. With charges and the items from suntempel easymode you can build tierstones without any costs.

Another way get some diamonds is farming cards. The advantage of card farming is, you dont need good equipment for it. You can farm lots of cheap cards 10-100 diamonds or rare cards 100-5000 diamonds each.

You can also safe lots of diamonds if you use the happy hour (wednesday) and the weekend (friday-monday) item shop promotion. Try to buy allways during this promotions. There is a "rotation" so during 4 weeks nearly every item is in promotion once.

If you have any questions just wsp me ingame or pm here.

Best success,

Røflcøpter

Is it feasible that every bufffood is made stackable to 99?
    Many are only stackable to 30 and some are even only stackable to 10, so that the backpack is half full only with bufffood.
    When you go farming, the backpack is full much too fast. ;(
    Alternatively, you could also help more backpack sides.
    It would be nice if you could do something :)

I think this would be a great idea. It wil not only solve the backpack problem, it will also solve the bank problem.

5506389402e240ca836dbf05b45bb31f.png

Best regards,

Røfl

Hei Tutubr,

I dont know what you mean exacatly with "Spirit Mage". Maybe you remember in runes of magice there is a dual class system. Primary and secondary class which can be choosen out of 10 different classes. Since the beginning no classes got deleted or replaced so im pretty sure your "Spirit Mage" is still available.

Of course you can have alts. You can have one playernet-account, there you can create up to 5 game accounts and on this game accounts you can create up to 40 characters.

The last three days there were a 250% more diamond promotion. You got around 63.100 Diamonds for 100 PNCs.

I can just tell you: This is the best working, most fun and cheapest Runes of Magic Server, i have ever played on.

If you have more questions or need help just pm me here or /wsp Røflcøpter ingame.

Have a nice day.

Dear playernet-Team,

You did and you still do a great job on this server.

It is the second best server for this game (after insomnia) i have every played on.

I just dont understand the reason for raising charge-prices in the IS.

I am pretty sure there is one, an explanation would be nice.

Best regards,

Røflcøpter

P.S: Charges raised from 259 Diamonds to 439 Diamonds each 1k, this is an increase of 69,5%.

Dear Community, Dear Support

Currently i am leveling my titel system and looking for the goal titels.

Quest-Titel: No problem, Challenge: DN, System: Crafting and Event- Titel: Minigames.

For the best Event Titel ("Fire! For victory!") you need 150 "Ghost Cards".

Therefore you need to collect the titel "Please give me a little more time" (50 ghost cards) and Ghostcard Collector (100 ghost cards).

In total you need 300 ghost cards for the 844 earth-resistance + 152 all attribute titel.

You can only obtain the cards in Malatinas: "Parcour of Terror".

Therefore you need to finish the last 2 lvls (lvl 3 and lvl 4) in under 3 minutes (each). This is not that hard (if you have enough practice).

In the past weeks i did parcour 10 times and got 5 ghost cards. Sometimes 0, sometimes 1 ghost card (never 2).

Maybe i was unlucky, maybe i was lucky... I dont know i just can tell you my experience from 10 runs.

I like to improve my character itself (not only the equipment) and i also like if it takes some time and things that are not obtainable directly in the shop (longtime goals).

But in this case it would take around 600 days (based on my experiences) for the 152 all attribute titel.

In my opionin this is way to long for such a small character improvement (since you hardly get any other benefits from minigames at the moment).

My suggestion to solve this problem would be:

1. Implement Ghost Card (ID: 205792) in the itemshop.

or

2. Increase the droprate from Ghost Card (ID: 205792) rapidly, for example from 0.5 to 5 Ghost Cards each run.

ITEM: http://www.rom-welten.de/database/view.php?id=205792

I hope other players, devs and gms will share there opinion about this topic here.

Best regards,

Røflcøpter :)

You are using some addon which is blocking it.

I suggest you to find which one, to get the answer.

Below you can see how it is working without this addon.

Code
    <video width="352" height="320" controls>
      <source src="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/780e3icn16d40rz/20190426_1556275701.mp4" type="video/mp4">
    Your browser does not support the video tag.
    </video>

Yeh thats exactly how it should work.

Hello Kuhsamabinfladen,

As alternative, you could also try use keyboard arrows to immediately put upgrade level on maximum.

Greetings

This also didnt work for me. My arrows are like wasd.. i just start running.

I found the "bugging" addon.
    It was "Extended Action Bar-v.2.0".

Does anyone have an alternative addon for displaying missing buffs, which does not cause issues like that?

Best regards,

Røfl

Dear Arcadia-Community,

In the past, when i wanted to max a skill in my skillbock, i just pressed "999" on my keyboard/numpad and the skill was upgraded to lvl 104.

But this does not work for me anymore. I need to click 104 times each skill with my mouse to upgrade it.

Since i am one of the best "Afk-smoking-Ymir-Tank" in inferno, its very frustrating needing 20 mins to be ready as a dps again (and a pain for my hand).

Does anyone know what causes this problem (maybe addon?) ?

Best regards,

Røflcøpter