Aoth Rings

• Hey everyone ,

i just noticed that every Aoth Ring from Dalanis Nightmare has the Mainstat for the associated Class (Tank Ring got Stamina , Mage ring got Intelliegence etc) except the one for the Dexterity Classes . This ring got Stamina instead of Dexterity -> Is this intendend with a reason or a mistake ?

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hey, Cruvor

Since Dalanis Nightmare is allready 4 years old, i guess this not a mistake.

I can just tell you its not a big deal. If you grade your ring tier 11 it would be 672 dexterity (if you have 60k unbuffed it would be around 1.1% more dexterity).

Also you only use on of them, as a second ring you use the warrior ring (str + crit) which is better compared to rogue ring (sta + crit).

Even if it would have been a mistake in the past, it is still the best tank ring ingame and it would be a shame to change this.

Instead i am looking forward to a new accessoire-set since aoth is very old. :thumbup:

Best regards,

Røfl

Closed the thread.