is this server still alive?

• hi i think you all get this question a lot (sorry to add upon that) sadly due to the state of most mmorpgs (excluding the top 5) one always has to end up asking the silly question of "is this game still alive" i do however realize that the population might be low but was just wondering if its low enough to do content or not really also how does it compare pop wise to that of RoM?any information would be appreciated. thanks :D

• cheers,

arcadia is still pretty much alive. there are a lot players coming back every day currently! absolutely nice here when you have a decent guild :) newbies or comebacker are always welcome!!

greets :)

• cheers,

arcadia is still pretty much alive. there are a lot players coming back every day currently! absolutely nice here when you have a decent guild :) newbies or comebacker are always welcome!!

greets :)

thanks for the reply :) glad to hear

• Hello Viper 909,

I can tell you, the server is alive. There are lots of players from everywhere around the world, many different guilds and lots of fun.

The last big content release was 13 months ago, and still its worth farming dungeons because everyday lots of new players start here.

If you need help or have any questions just pm me here or wsp Røflcøpter ingame. :)

Best regards, Røfl

• Comparing this server to those of "other publishers", my feeling is that the population here is inscreasing over all, where other servers are losing players each day - which sometimes end up here :D

Since you spoke of it: We definitively have a healthy endcontent with enough players/guilds to be a little competitive on new contents arrival, which also is a great thing in my opinion.

So welcome to Paradise and have fun!

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• The population of the server is really good, and in view of all the other factors this is really the best place to spend your time.

Closed the thread.