Hello, new player here.

• Hey guys,
    I am Brazilian and used to play ROM at the beginning, back in 2009.
    After a year playing, Frogster decide block Ips from outside US and I could not use my account.
    Now I went to log in and realized that they just deleted my whole account, without any warning. And account full of excellent stuff and all my skills at max.
    This game is so very cool and I would like to know first:
    If there are Spirit Mages still, second.. can I have alts?, and last one, how much dias can I buy with PNC?
    Thank you all and GG.

• Hei Tutubr,

I dont know what you mean exacatly with "Spirit Mage". Maybe you remember in runes of magice there is a dual class system. Primary and secondary class which can be choosen out of 10 different classes. Since the beginning no classes got deleted or replaced so im pretty sure your "Spirit Mage" is still available.

Of course you can have alts. You can have one playernet-account, there you can create up to 5 game accounts and on this game accounts you can create up to 40 characters.

The last three days there were a 250% more diamond promotion. You got around 63.100 Diamonds for 100 PNCs.

I can just tell you: This is the best working, most fun and cheapest Runes of Magic Server, i have ever played on.

If you have more questions or need help just pm me here or /wsp Røflcøpter ingame.

Have a nice day.

• Thank you for your answer. I sent a msg to the support to ask about spirit mages. They used to sell fusion stones at Varanas. Now Odeley Prole in Lost Island of Atlantis in city.
    As about fun and Diamonds, I liked very much prices and how much you can get with only one Diamond at the shop.
    I don't play this game since 2010, so I don't remember where Npcs are. I do remember quests and zones, but I am kind of lost, still.
    Sorry for my english =)
    Have a wonderful week!

Closed the thread.