Weekend Sale - charges cost

• Hello Arcadia

I would like to bring to your attention the sale that went up yesterday, the chargers there is a price increase on sale, if I am correct it has changed from 290 diamonds to 439 diamonds for 1000 chargers while it is still a sale it is an inflated one and will now cost more to make tiers pets etc. as so many things in the game need charges, these items are just pixels in a game and cost nothing to make. I hope this is not a sign of things to come as we look forward to sales and this is disappointing.

Thank you for reading this

Kind regards

Angelfire

• Hey there. I have to agree with this, the basic items like puris, charges, extractors, abls, etc never ever should increase their price like that. We need regular offers and good prices like we had all these years and that is one of the main reasons why the economy in this server was way better than oficial.

Im trully worried, first the diamonds offer decrease was insane, that made the tiers farmer went crazy and now, with the same number of hours, they sell 3x times cheaper. What will this change do to the tiers market? We really need some answers from whoever manage the sales and dias team because this is endless.

Regards, Madoxx.

• Dear playernet-Team,

You did and you still do a great job on this server.

It is the second best server for this game (after insomnia) i have every played on.

I just dont understand the reason for raising charge-prices in the IS.

I am pretty sure there is one, an explanation would be nice.

Best regards,

Røflcøpter

P.S: Charges raised from 259 Diamonds to 439 Diamonds each 1k, this is an increase of 69,5%.

• Dear Team,

I totally agree with Røflcøpter.

I do understand that you are running a business here at playernet-games and that you have to take care about the economy of your company first and that this might have some impact on the economy and prices on the server itself, but I would also really appreciate at least some transparency here.

Its clear that you are in no way obliged to explain anything to us, but if you want to stay in good contrast to another well known publisher of this game and keep as close to the community as you always have which you are respected for, you might want to consider to announce such heavyweight price changes with some kind of comprehensible reason.

Especially when there will be long-term/permanent changes.

I am sure that your community then can show more understanding to such changes. Of course, there will always be those few who dont agree to any changes, but many of us wont have such big question marks in our faces fearing what might be yet to come, once we tollerated one increase in prices.

Also keep in mind, that one important reason for many of us being here, are the itemshop policies of a certain, already mentioned publisher. ;)

Cheers!

...and keep up with the otherwise great work!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Official Post

Greetings,

Thanks to our support team and information provided by a community member in a ticket, it was brought to attention that prices for Arcane Charges have been incorrect, not only during happy hour promotions but with the weekend promotions as well.

Happy Hour sales should be cheaper than weekend sales.

This was addressed and the prices were changed; however with feedback from the community we will be further discussing the pricing of these items which might stay the same or be changed in future promotions.

Changed the title of the thread from “This weekends Sale ... The cost of Chargers” to “Weekend Sale - charges cost”.

Closed the thread.