Posts by Laisha

I think it would be a nice qol change if Phirius Pots/Elexirs etc... as well as things like Phirius Deposit Injectors were stackable to 1000 instead of 100.

Edit: And buff food in general^^

Greetings

I just tried again and now it works as it should. Seems like sth. else was bugged cause I couldn't use Fast Lane buff anywhere^^ A relog fixed that.

Regarding this:

• Removed Fast Lanes from being given to the player upon entry to Survival Games.

You STILL loose your own movementspeed buff upon entering, and now you can't even apply your own fast lane buff.

Greetings

Its not removed. You get the buff for ~0.5sec and it just overwrites your movementspeed buffs. I want it removed

Since the thread with Psycic Tap was closed already, here are some other skills that have a wrong/outdated description in the German client.

Warlock/Rogue : Crime (498695)

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Warlock (gerneal): Knowledge Aquisition (498552)

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Life Weave (498560)

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Greetings.

Thank you for the recent changes to the warlock. They have definitely improved the gameplay with this class.

Can you change the Force of Will blade in the wl/w combination? It provides a +50% bonus to agroo, which makes it impossible to play with two-handed weapons. This combination requires a group of alts giving reduction buffs before the instance to play it in the final content. Having a DC set and a two-handed weapon, without firing the transformation from the event I had -66% to agroo. Such a fired DPS won't hold up against any tank, as the class has a total firing every 1.5 minutes, and Serenity Powder is every 3 minutes only. I would ask for this buff to be reduced to agroo like it was for M/R or S/WL, as I don't think this class was designed for one-handed weapon and talisman use.

I tested wl/w in WB Zhargos and what I wrote earlier was confirmed. The tank is unable to hold a wl/w equipped with a two-handed weapon. It only took me 5 hits from the strongest skill to generate over 150kk agroo. The combination does decent damage on two-handed weapons, on one-handed weapons + talisman it only gets weaker as you lose a fair amount of damage in exchange for a magic attack, which the combination has a huge supply of anyway. The elemental damage from the talisman does not compensate for the loss of damage from use one-handed weapons (I have a t13 talisman, also it has as much as 12.2% elemental damage).

I agree with Lutine. Also please don't forget that on Zhargos you almost always have a debuff which reduces your attack and castspeed. While you still burst with 0.5 cast speed on your strongest skill, this doesn't affect you much but a tank generates a lot less aggro than he normally does.

Edit: I also think the aggro should be reduced! The increment on m/r e.g. is only 40% and that class can use 2 Recon runes.

Greetings

One more thing, we had a problem during the B5 event. After killing the thrash, the mini boss became invulnerable. A similar situation has already been discussed on the forum, but as you can see, the problem can still be caused. Please fix it. Greetings

Any news about this bug? happened twice today again

Any news? Cause it still happened today.

none of the new up dates.Removed Psychic Arrows distance damage delay.Removed Ruthless Judgment distance damage delay as of no projectile.Removed Heart Collection Strike distance damage delay as of no projectile.Removed Puzzlement distance damage delay as of no projectile.Removed Warp Charge distance damage delay as of no projectile.Removed Weakening Weave Curse damage delay as of no projectile.Changed Knowledge Acquisition to restore 1 Psi every 3 seconds additionallythey all still delay and knowledge acquisition doesnt give the 1 psi

It's not in planned changes but in post patchnotes :)

Maybe you weren't in custom instances or atlas ch3?

Cause of this:

Following changes may not be available in all zones except custom instances & Atlantis CH3 and some changes may not be visible ingam tooltips but will affect damage/heal outputs accordingly, until next client patch.

For me it works.

Greetings.

Furthermore it's bad in my opinion that all neccesary buffs of priest and druide are general skills...

That change was made, at least I believe it was, so that players aren't forced to play p/d or d/p (especially in 6 person instances). E.g. if the Tank plays Knihgt/Druid (which can btw buff a pretty high prayer buff xD), the priest can play whatever sec class he or she wants. If other players don't want to do that cause "No! I only can play Knight/Mage and I won't buff cause I'm the tank!" or say "I'M DPS it's not my job" then I think its a problem of their mindsetting.

Greetings

Warlock ISS Soul Crusher (497805). Could you please change that selfbuffs, pots, etc. count as "offensive spells" and therefore trigger Soul Crusher? It's really annoying if you want to buff while the tank still doesnt have all the aggro (last boss dc e.g.) and then die cause you have aggro.

Greetings

Regarding the new patchnotes for b/wl.

If you limit it like that, could you also change that you loose souls if you use Soulblast on a unit you can't get souls from (if Soulhunter is active), e.g. Target Locked targets or if you have reached the max. amount of stacks per target. Cause it sucks pretty hard, if you loose souls on mobs just because the group damage isn't high and you get more than 20 soul hunter progs and you can't do anything to regain them. I mean you could just stop hitting after 20 progs I guess, but I think most groups don't find that very amusing.

Greetings.

For me, the rune's helped a lot. I have almost no resist on most mdps classes. And if you still have crazy resist rates you can try the title "Master of the Temple" from Tikal in the Title System. If you double its effects this gives you 600% accuracy but even 300% help a lot.

Edit: Does this happen on all classes or just some with certin spells? Cause there was some skills that were bugged and had a crazy resist rate. Although these are fixed, maybe its a similar problem?

I have a question about those resists in ini. On magical class, or even knight/mage that is a tank, there are still a lot of resists even with maxxed weapon skill. I mean physical classes don't have this problem at all when they don't even have max weapon skills.

Not to mention that lvling weapon on most magical classes only exists in the itnal camp cause there are no "white attacks" on magical classes. As physical class you can lvl up weapon just by hitting the boss with normal attacks, or on scout just shooting every skill. I don't think it's fair.

Also why some dmg reduction skills don't work on some aoe's(like on idk)?

Resist has nothing to do with weapon level. Weapon level only affects "miss". If you still resist, you need more accuracy (e.g. from a rune or a title in the ATS ) . Here is a post from Byte that explains that as well: RE: Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

Greetings.

I agree and had the same problems. Seems like UnitBuffInfo now only works on buffs which have a BuffTime. Permanent Buffs, without a BuffTime won't be detected by UnitBuffInfo, only UnitBuff.

Edit: I mean the ID of a permanent buff. Names still work.

- reduce the casting time of the "Psychic Arrows" skill spell to 1 second while increasing the cooldown of this skill to 1 second,

This would screw the burst damage of S/Wl I think, however s/wl is quite bad these days anyways... ;(

Most of the mentioned changes would screw damage. If Weakening wave curse is an instant the aoe dmg is non-existent. I think people don't know that skills have cast multipliers^^

Regarding Scout/wl...can't say anything about this class cause I won't play a class with 31% aggro (with 2 T13 recon runes) xD

Greetings.