Posts by Laisha

I said sth. like 270 or 285. SInce both mage and warlock already have max. level at 275 I don't see a reason why it should be increased. At 275 you almost never miss anyway.

Bard/Druid

Could you increase the maximum weapon level of "Staff" to 270 or 285. Right now its at 210 which causes me to miss even at the pupets in itnal camp, which makes this class unplayable in an actual instance. Just swap Instrument and Staff max level since this class is designed to be played with Staff and not an instrument.

Greetings.

I can't cite right now since forum seems broken so I have to respond like that.

IF you change that, which I don't recommend, you need to give these skills cooldown or nerf them...alot... If you can spam FBM or EW on every mob without it triggering a gcd its just broken, cause you have -30% def on all mobs all of the tim

I guess one version of elemental weakness like that exists (with cd but not triggering gcd) and thats Mage/Bard.

Greetings

Can you remove silences from your crazy stupid new "every magical spell misses" list? Nothing better than doing world boss and wipe because a silence misses... as healer with max lvl weapon and 250k wisdom, great job.

https://gyazo.com/5dc832598700f27cdf2825346aef690c

While I agree that silence shouldn't miss with those values (max weapon lvl and wis) I have some concerns regarding "we wipe cause silence misses".

a) If that happens why doesn't someone else uses a silence?

b) Even if you don't interrupt the boss, just continue playing the event? Oo You don't HAVE to interrupt the boss

c) Just use precision title , with additional 600% you almost never miss.

Greetings.

I suggest adding an aggro decrement to a bard ISS (e.g. 1491354 or 1491359). A bard combination with a 2handed weapon (e.g. Bard/Druid) has 30% Aggro left (with new dc set and XIII rune) which makes this class unplayable in instances, cause you will have aggro which, in dark core, means you're dead :D

Greetings.

Regarding

Changed elemental damage formula to actually be possible to ‘resist’ against high level targets. This includes all elemental damages, both physical and magical.

Does the weapon level now matter for magical hits as well?

Greetings

Regarding classes like Warden/Druid and Scout/Mage(mdps).

I suggest to either nerf such classes or push all others, cause as a mdps in dc, as soon as I see 1 s/m and 1 wd/d..why bother playing dps cause they will outperform you everywhere. The damage these classes deal is absolutly insane and you almost can't compare with any other class.

Edit: There are several pdps classes that also need some "tough love" like Druid/warrior e.g. but I just wanted to write about the op mage classes

Greetings.

While I haven't played this class myself in dark core, I saw a guild member play it yesterday and he didn't miss that much shots. Also crossbow level is 225 which isn't that low I guess. I don't know though if he used a precision rune or not, but thats what I observed.

Greetings.

Unless you somehow get to balance classes like wl/ch, b/s , k/m etc... its either impossible to play, or everyone needs to play these and then its like "old" pvp again, whoever hits first wins.

Also in Karros Dungeon, Arcanium Arena etc.. you play everything the whole time and at the end it says "You have not been active enough". We fought each other with 6ppl and no one got any rewards.

And you randomly loose some buffs. I lost 2 out of 3 guild castle buffs, 1 of my housmaid buffs etc.

It seems really random

Regarding

Changed buff removals while being AFK in Gorge of the Ice Giants, Realm of the Forgotten Legends and Dark Core.

M/R has still the same problem, that it gets cancelled upon not moving. (works the same as it does in open world)

Greetings

Mage/Rogue:

If you change "Gift of the Baron" to automatically get canceled it would be very appreciated if you let us know. Also I suggest reducing the cooldown to 10sec. If you stand still in an instance because mobs life for some time (which can happen in dark core) and you just activated the skill, you have to wait 1min before re-activating it.

Furthermore with the latest changes to aggro, I suggest reducing the aggro increment of 499604.

Greetings

Any news regarding that? Cause its really annoying if 2-3 ppl just crit (not to mention that its really fun if your interface crashes during that)

Maybe do something about Warlock/Champ.

So ... are you going to nerf now wl/ch into oblivion? It's not a class which is strong enough to be insanely popular in end game, but it has a useful edge, e.g. for instance ATF-title quests...

If you need to change it I'd vote for limiting the change to PVP. It would not be so great imo if introduction of PVP made life in PVE much harder for some activities...

I was just suggesting nerfing this class only in pvp. Since this thread is only pvp related and not pve I mentioned it here and not in class balance.

Greetings.

Knight/Mage:

Holy Light Domain still deals dmg if have 0 mana.

Also I suggest implenting that the buff disappeares after not moving for a while. The way it is now, its just gonna be like Bard/warrior all over again regarding afk-farming cards etc

Maybe do something about Warlock/Champ. This class just oneshotes 3 players without getting any dmg.

E.g. that this class deals with one skill (which progs 5 times) more damage than you can heal with the new gear, so its basicly impossible to do anything. Seems fun

Thanks for answering. I guess we just have to wait and see the end results.

Just consider that in dark core there are some debuffs on the tank which makes it impossible for him to generate aggro. Right now a class with ~14% aggro steals aggro and I doubt even if tanks will do double of their amount that will be enough but of course you can only tell that after changes are live.

Also since you're increasing the aggro of dps: Could you change or reduce the the 75% aggro increase of 499604 (Shadow of the Baron) of the Mage/rogue? The whole increase of aggro is unnecessary imo anyway cause there are far better support skills on other classes without such an increment, but if you want to keep it I suggest to at least reduce it or this class will always tank (at least in certain parts of instances) where tanks won't be able to do any aggro (e.g. cause they have -1000% attack speed)

Greetings.