Posts by Laisha

Druid ISS "Forest Worship" (497917) as well as Druid/Warden "Essence Extraction" (494373)

Would it be possible to remove the gcd of this skill? It feels really awkward if you use it so you have Nature's Power and then can't do anything for 1 sec.

Greetings

I have 2 questions:

1) Is it possible to remove the debuff on the torches?

2) Currently you see the debuff if you have "Hide self effects" disabled. Is it possible to move this, so that you only see it if you have "Hide effects of/on Mobs" disabled?

Greetings.

The problem for me is that after 2 or 3 sec you don't have any aoe for at least another 2 or 3 sec. You have one skill with 20sec cd and one with 30sec (which lasts 10sec but still). Your 2 "spammable" aoe skills both have 6 sec cd, so even in big pulls you have no choice but to use single target.

My suggestion: Reduce the cd from 1491184 and 1491183 (or even one of them).

Edit: Also it would be really nice not having to swap weapons to use Tempo (1491103)

Why did you change Bard/Druid the way you did? You took a class-combination that was already bad and destroyed it even further ;( It'a area damage wasn't good before, now its non-existend. If the single target damage would be really good (like on rogue/warlock) it would be fine but since this isn't the case, and current endcontent is mainly aoe focused (cause trash is way harder than most bosses), this class combination is just a joke.

Anyway just my opinion :)

Greetings.

The reason Scouts aren't affected is because you only loose your resources if you switch your mainhand. Scouts swap their ranged weapon so they don't loose anything.

I personally like the idea of Blackkid.

Greetings.

Oh yeah, afaik you need to do that :D

Its smart to finish it once anyway, cause if you have done lvl 60 and 70 quests once you just need to talk to the npc if you want all quests on different classes. If you just use the Item Shop Items you need to use them everytime.

So I'd do the quests and just buy the "important and annoying to farm" items like "Proof of Courage" from the Item shop

I don't know what happened here but the skill description is comppletly wrong :D The only correct thing is the ability to move while casting (although the reduced movementspeed also is wrong)

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Edit: I think its the description of the 490444 (98 Warlock ISS), or some twisted version of it.

Greetings.

Druid/Warden

Can you increase the amount of friendly targets hit by Healing Ripple (494323)? This skill is absolut garbage right now cause it makes no sense to use a skill that uses 1 Point of Nature and you can't even be sure if you hit the player that lost HP cause it randomly hits 3 targets.

Greetings

a) If its wrong in English its prpably wrong in every language (it is in German) since I think the game is coded in english.

b) I know that its a loca issue...thats why I reported it in the section "Localisation" :D

Die "Miete" für Bank AH und Post wurde ja auch kräftig erhöht von 1000 auf 3000 Dias...schämt Euch was!!!

Tja, so ist das wenn die Spieler weniger werden. Jetzt müssen weniger Spieler den Einnahmenverlust ausgleichen, ist halt wie beim Original RoM auch. Es wird versucht die Einnahme zu maximieren, das geht so lange, bis alle Spieler weg sind.

Wenns euch zu teuer ist , kauft doch erstmal die für 30 tage o.ä und nicht gleich für 1 Jahr , und wartet bis ihr mehr dias habt

Oder verwendet halt das normale AH und Briefkästen.

Wheel of Fortune:

I think it would be a nice qol change if the 15min you need to wait don't need to be consecutive. Right now, if you e.g. dc after 14min of beiing online you have to wait the whole 15min again instead of the remaing 1min.

Greetings.

Can you add scroll which will resset all siege war titles ,bcs some ppl took wrong path and cant get good skills from it . Scroll will reset badge points to number we used.

Scroll already exists. It costs Atlas Coins though (pvp currency)

e0481e39a01f5d980556b22f7dc19dc9.png