Posts by Elipso

Valentine`s day is a day where u show you'r love but if you don't find one to share whit,stay haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy and make that day only for you'r self.Gift something u rly wanted or u really missed!!

Happy Valentine`s day even you'r alone its not end of the world :D u won't waste money on flowers...

a1f11d7609d3d2c970abc416455ba229.jpg

https://gyazo.com/a1f11d7609d3d2c970abc416455ba229

Elipso Cao <3

Hi.. i rly like changes on Hurricane and s/ch but still can u change range of joint blow on scout/champ skill still usless since u need to come to melle range to do skill. Can you change that range of it. Thanks in forward i will test it more in inis and give my feedback cheers lads

Cao Elipso :)

I totaly agree scouts got no sustain at all. After burst or spells are on CD ur dps is non existant. Pls change something out of this we need some more sustain dmg. I love S/ch its fun to play but w/o sustain dmg kinda fall off from other classes. Leather gear is only for rogues at least in end game content.

What about s/ch no sustain dmg at all... :/ and joint blow and vampire arrow is so low range that skills are useless in ini. Ppl gave up on scouts or what? :D I dont see anything about scouts any more and no many scouts in game also only magical ones. As Lutine SAID MAKE SCOUTS GREAT AGAIN :D . If u would boost abit Piercing Arrow and Rain of Vengeance it would be better to play.

Hello i am reading lately alot of forum learning lots of stuff exploring etc,and i can totaly agree that rofl is rly easy atm to do it and yes economy is rly bad atm cuz everyone can do it and items stats are rly cheap.U can do rofl whit starting gear so i think thats not a good thing for end game content. Ive noticed lots of ppl stoped playing when Ultimate gear is finished which is not so good,i see lots of new players coming on server which is rly good but they also finishing gears rly fast.Red gear is cheap and easy to obtain. I think if noting change in pve which i hope it will not happen this wont last long at all. Wish i can find these days party for Gorge or Hodl which i didnt run for so long time since none wanna do it at all any more since we can craft cores which in other hand i understand. I rly hope for some changes in future,and i think its now kinda late to change dificult of instance or to make like harder mode for rofl since most of server population finishing gear,maybe to make next ini harder.

Cao Elipso :D

Cao to all... I need some help whit diyce how to code it and which one to download and from where? I didnt see any recent posts about it at all.

Thanks in forward

Welcome and pozdrav (helo). U can have all classes and elite skills, atm is balance patch and we are testing all kind of things. Whit some guild and farming u can up fast. Every day rewards in atlas city its main town atm u can exchange memontos for diamond and lots of things more go and check it out. Max lvl 104 and u can start fresh character whit improwed gear for easyer lvling whit lvl 80 as first class only.Mini games atlas defense which is custom ini same as others we have Rofl the new one and requier prequest done.Ppl are good at server and gms are active as well. Just jump in and try!Thats a short story of this server there are lots of things i didnt said about .Cya in game ;)

U made Logar fire burn again on this thread? 😂 No hard feelings .. I just want them to be silenced so that skill can be used fear is miss all the time and how ever u aproch it you are dead!Becoming new carpet in new ini 😂 or just let tank kill one by one and hide behind rock.

Even in max range u geting smashed. So when they made hard ini whit traps giant epic monsters and us heros whit warmages who try to rescue the princess they should put some silence or fear so we can give a punch back. Not only to try to go in and instant die sord of not fair fight.

Yes i agree its hard mode and it should be hard, Gorgi is more intense but u can use skills like silence fear lighting cyclone..

I will watch out more on mobs and less on scruit 😂😂

Pozrav (Bye) 🤗🤗

Thanks for new update and new ini it brings the server crowded again. But what is my concern will there be any changes to mobs since its imposible to play melle classes on mobs or u will die lots on mobs,as my guild mates said floor inspector. Mobs are imune to silence fear or any crowd control? Ive spoke to some of gms and they forward my suggestion on changing that since as it looks like we need ranged classes for mobs and if u wanna play r/m w/m its imposible due to low hp def. In biger picture ive liked ini alot but in the end all that suffer from mobs is insane and make leave game i think lots of ppl would agre whit me about mobs not takong any crowd control,snails birds etc. Traps should be biger and math on last boss should have a lil more time to do it.Nice combination of tactiks,bringing something new to game.Great ini and great work from all.

Pls share your opinions whit us and lets all agre for mobs that they should be controled somehow like in gorge.