Posts by Elipso

Hi ive been testing katana whit rogue side and its rly not nice to play...

For first its hard to get bleeds and perfect slice to proc (double hit) and second thing it should give on first hit right away 1 stack and to count it as double proc..

This meta is one shoting everything even in Dark Core ini and it would be good if we could stack faster bufs and debufs...

Also GrandMaster ID 1502730 is rly hard to get if you are in mobs fight since you change target all the time and its like imposible to have it all the time up that also should be good to be changed so you can proc it on difrent targets not only on one also it should be good if you could refresh this buff whit every other perfect slice (Flawless hit)

This way its waste of dias and tiers to make Katana for rogues since dmg is allmost same as duo daggers..

Cao Elipso :D pls consider these changes about rouges

Helloo.. Ive been allready speaking whit one of new comer about these things which are asked in game.. Atm you should focus to get lvl 105 and the best thing to start on this server is starting whit support classes like warlock/mage you can have starter gear which you can use in all inis expect the new one Dark Core which req 1700 gear score but there are few quest you need to do to open all inis i suggest you to join some guild for help. This class is needed in every ini atm and its easy to build + cheap so you can start ur farming ini items.

From addon i would suggest you to get Arcadia Utility, QuestHelper, DaylieNotes, Lootomatic or LootIt, MailMode and ExtendedMacroIcons and you can find them on starting page of COA Launcher.
    Crafting is needed for making food for ur self or selling it on auction house and also to make ur Artefact which also comes later in game but also making food req to farm inis and to get special currency which this game provide from inis Arcadia Coins so all is chained for you.

Also there are 2 npc in Lost Island of Atlantis which gives you every day 30 golden eggs 2 teleport rune and 1 golden hammer.

About dias and gold COA have also 2 npc which you can trade gold for dias or other way..

Ive never been doing alts but its a good way of geting stas from phirius shell and to get some dias from selling it ppl still use those stats...

If you have any other question feel free to ask me in game ..

Pozdrav Elipso :D

Yes thats why no one is playing any rogue whit kata all i can see only warrior classes use katan which isnt so nice that leather cant,i think then they should also add something similar like rogue skill to warrior.

At least i didnt see anyone use katana as leather expect one person which i wont name. If they gave us option then we should have a option to implement it in kitty or lua depends on which one player use...

Playing whit sound is not an option for me since sound in this game is terrible. I didnt see any balance for some time and there are some classes that are unbalanced atm and some are rly down.

Its just my opinion dont judge me :D

Pozdrav Elipso

Hi ive played B/S in Dark Core ini and problem is low lvl on bow alot of miss and resistance on skills. Stolen Music Item-Set skill most of time is dodge or ressisted. So would be good if you could change the bow lvl on this class since its main weapon he use and change it from 255 to 285 like instrument lvl . Even whit accuracy rune its still dodged or ressist.

Thanks in forward!!

You can allways use Recall it will bring you to starting zone then just walk to snoop and mark it,but before you do that make sure u marked loaction where npc ported you for lvl 80 so u can start over there.

Gl have fun

Behind seven hills, seven mountains, seven seas and behind seven valleys were two brothers Zhargos and Phargos lived in enternal sleep hidden!

They were not ordinary brothers but from a strange land called Taborea.

they had their castle where they kept all the treasure.

They lived (sleep)in peace till one day one of Human eagle spoted one casle in the way back he reported to them on the way back.

They have kept from them for many years , dwarfs, elfs,humans.

Humans sent an scout to see what is there and he awaken dragons,after that all people from taborea gathered together to slay and take treasure from brothers!

The moment has come when they have to come out and fight for their treasure that they have been keeping in secret for so many years hidden away.

They have been awaken from their enernal sleep and the chaos started all over taborea!

Pharagos and Zhargos fire and ice dragon need to be stoped or else... all because of greedness from humans and wanting tresure.

Greetings Elipso hope u like it !

Cao...

Open your Local Disk,Find instalacion folder of Runes of Magic- Chronicle of Arcadia. Create a new folder named Interface.

6335a2238632cb694dba8821f9d01794.png

https://gyazo.com/6335a2238632cb694dba8821f9d01794

Inside folder Interface make a new folder and name it Addons.Next step is to download addon and extract it in folder called Addons.

U can find addons https://www.curseforge.com/chronicles-of-arcadia/addons or just Google. Dont install it over Curse just download them.

872ac74f087de1e8b86c25bd9153557c.png

https://gyazo.com/872ac74f087de1e8b86c25bd9153557c

Hope it will help you get addons.

I found out why is so high miss rate i am missing few lvls on my gun lvl :)

Hello.. i have been noticing big fps gain from going of low resolution on high whit all effect on.But still my game is glitching like screen freez for a 1sec or 0.05 sec.

Any1 got same problems whit it?

5ba87b82079ecb7e81c08f7f42500188.png

https://gyazo.com/5ba87b82079ecb7e81c08f7f42500188

I have reworked some i dont like xD to see if screen flicker is gone.

FPS was around 40 on low settings now on the ones from picture is constant 70+ .

Needs testing in instance :D

Elipso Cao :D