Old (RoM) player returning

• Hello, i played ROM a while back (update 3.0) and wanted to return. Is there any list of changes between versions? Differences between servers? Are Rangers still OP? Are Mages still crap? Are Hybrids viable? Like Battle Monk, War Mage etc.? Anything that a new player should know? To reset classes do we still use the fruit of oblivion (cash)?

• Hey ,

here are all differences between arcadia and the other publisher´s runes of magic

https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/game-features/

- Scouts are not op but definitly playable

- Mages are really strong right now ( atleast in my opinion :D )

- Battle Monk is also viable same as warmage but this combo is a bit weak at the moment

You dont have to use the Fruit because here on arcadia you can have all 10 classes on the same character.

Here are some threads you can read through that i find really helpfull for new players :

What to do after getting to max lvl?

Tips for new player.

Getting Started

If you have anymore questions feel free to reply to this thread or whisper me ingame

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Welcome and pozdrav (helo). U can have all classes and elite skills, atm is balance patch and we are testing all kind of things. Whit some guild and farming u can up fast. Every day rewards in atlas city its main town atm u can exchange memontos for diamond and lots of things more go and check it out. Max lvl 104 and u can start fresh character whit improwed gear for easyer lvling whit lvl 80 as first class only.Mini games atlas defense which is custom ini same as others we have Rofl the new one and requier prequest done.Ppl are good at server and gms are active as well. Just jump in and try!Thats a short story of this server there are lots of things i didnt said about .Cya in game ;)

• hello and welcome back;

here is my video, that i tried to explain many things about the server as fast as i can. i hope you like it and it would be helpful through out you to experience the game.

furthermore; you can either reply this or pm me in-forum or in-game for more info and your questions.

Edited 3 times, last by Rumble: video link added. video link changed.(reup) ().

Closed the thread.