Camping for WB

• I have noticed that some players have alt camping near WB respawn points such as the Giant in silverspring. And they activate their alt just for killing the giant when it pops.

This may be considered as a king of boting.

If you want to increase the challenge and the competition between players, it might be interessant to implement some kind of "inactivity timer" which force deconnection when zeroing. I have seen this on other mmo.

Of course there should be exception such as afk-ing at home, in the castle, near instance entrance (for buffers) or generally speaking in towns/villages.

I assume of a 5-10 minutes timer should be a good value.

Regards,

Approved the thread.
  • Hi

Yes there were changes in the form that you added a card block for the respective

boss for 6 hours. But the person who has been besieging the wb´s for years

is not all interested!

They simply change the positions of their twinks after a kill.

Then the person can simply camp the next wb and get the next card because

it replaces the block.

Regards

• if u killed an world boss u should get an debuff 24h not being abel to deal dmg on the one u killed befor. so it doesnt matter if u switching twinks when your main cant deal dmg to him anymore.

• Mela, the message in the block: Whilst under this effect, you cannot obtain a monster card

from (name boss). Effect can be removed by killing other world boss.

And timer for this block is 6hours.

So the twinks switching to other positions from other bosses and camp again.

• Not obtaining cards is not u can’t kill it anymore. And why the debuff gets reset when u killing an other boss so u can still all kill ?

• That´s right, you can still kill them but you won´t get any more cards from the same boss

in these 6 hours. That´s why the twinks change positions so that they can kill another boss and get the other card.

Then you can put the twink back in its old position.

That doesn´t change anything about camping except that now more transport runes are needed

for twinks who don´t have VIP.

Why the buff is canceled by killing another boss, you have to ask the people who programmed the buff.

• so it would just make more sence to do it like i said like Aldo like the New world boss evryone near boss / in party doing the boss is just blocked from attacking him for 24h so ppl which needs quest or farm for skins or what ever dont need to wait till boss event. + camping will gets useless.