Posts by Kilmister

I have noticed that some players have alt camping near WB respawn points such as the Giant in silverspring. And they activate their alt just for killing the giant when it pops.

This may be considered as a king of boting.

If you want to increase the challenge and the competition between players, it might be interessant to implement some kind of "inactivity timer" which force deconnection when zeroing. I have seen this on other mmo.

Of course there should be exception such as afk-ing at home, in the castle, near instance entrance (for buffers) or generally speaking in towns/villages.

I assume of a 5-10 minutes timer should be a good value.

Regards,

Hello,

As far I as understand, Tina gives event titles. Unfortunately, I see that only 5 or 6 titles are provided.

Do you intend to increase the list of available titles ? It would be great and give this NPC more interest after a couple of months of playing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Could you consider to modify the rewards in the minigames such as Malatina or goblins in order to provide an alternative to the potions ?

For example, by adding recipes ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Is there any tip to skip tiles challenge for non "Mario" players ?

This part of this instance is useless, boring, painfull, stressfull and raid stopper.

The instance is complicated enough without this challenge which involves no strat nor reflexion, only dexterity and a good part of luck.

I suggest to add a lever just before the challenge to activate the mobile tile.

I think that such an evolution won't unbalance the game and would preserve player's health and keyboards :)

Could you provide a guide for world boss respawn conditions such as timers or kind/number mob to kill and possible location ?

I have especially in mind Ayelo and Perodia.

Btw, in a previous post, I suggested to add Ayelo in the Worldboss event. You answered that it was not relevant since she is farmable and many ways to make her pop. From my point of view, I do not see any difference with other bosses ;)

Could you as well integrate Aimina in the Worldboss Event ?

Regards,

In fact, there are two different topic that I address in my post :

1/ Engineering recipes that are only buyable with nero coins

2/ unbalanced AoD between experienced players and newcomers.

For the first point : could you make engineering recipes buyable with gold pieces ? or make nero coins easier to get ;)

For the second : As far as I can see, you can buy potions, titles or badges dedicated to AoD. When newcomer, you cannot afford those benefits. That creates the unbalance I'm talking about. It might be interessant to implement a league mechanism creating matches thus increasing the challenge between equiped players (let's say platinum league) or between newcomers without any buffs (let's say bronze league). At this stage, a newcomer is the privileged target for all other player which is very frustrating ;)

There is some rare Mechanic with one hit possability, this is intended.
    Some / alot of Skills are Melee, where you in range ?

Yes, I was close to my opponents and the strike hits but no damage

Hello,

Thanks.

But, there is something I don't understand : during the matches I have experimented in AoD, I was unable to make any damage to other players while they killed me in one or two strike.

Are Cenedrils active during this event ? or artefact or robots ? or any prestige advantages ?

I can only notice that the matches are clearly unbalanced.

What about implementing some kind of leagues I suggested before ?

Regards,

Would it be possible to add a pnj that would purchase, in diams, useless item from the item shop at a few percent (maybe 1%) of the item value (with a minimum of 1 diam) and excluding stackable items ?

Could you implement a different way from Arena of Darkness to earn Nero Coin since they are mandatory to progress in Engineering crafting ?

At this stage, the only way to earn this currency seems to be AoD, and reaward in this PvP event are very rare when you are a newcomer player. Indeed, it is impossible for a newcomer to earn any reward in AoD when facing experienced player full stuff. This issue will discourage newcomer player to participate to AoD event since their participation is only to make experienced player stronger ...

It might be interessant to implement some kind of leagues in PvP part of the game mabe based on player gear, number of victories, and so on.

Another way might be to reward participation in PvP events with a minimal reward (maybe conditioned by activity in the event to prevent from "alt-boting")

Whatever, PvP in AoD is very frustrating for the moment.

Regards,

Would it be possible to add add Aslan valley bosses and Harpy Queen in this event ?

If they are already in this event, would it be possible to make them pop before furious bosses such as Hackman ?

Would it be possible to remove lower limit for number of player ?

At this stage, 6 players are required despite it doesn't seem to interest anyone anymore (except me ;) )

Would it be possible to add an extra page in the backpak where quest items will be placed ?

That would prevent from dropping them or spending too much time finding them.

Would it be also possible to either remove automatically items that are no longer usefull or at least to add a piece of information to indicate that they can be dropped ?

Would it be possible to fix gear position ?

At this stage from one connection to another, gear position varies.

Would it be possible to add a name on gear configuration in order to find the configuration we are looking for ? And in this case with an overview ?