Necropolis of Mirrors (Hard) [Patch 11.0.0.3000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 11.0.0.3000-3003 - Necropolis of Mirrors (Hard), Entity Chamber (Hard), 9th Anniversary may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for Necropolis of Mirrors (Hard).

For Entity Chamber (Hard) please use Entity Chamber (Normal & Hard) [Patch 10.4.2.1000 & 11.0.0.3000] thread.

For housing please use Housing Rework [Patch 10.7.0.1000] thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

You have ideas how to improve Arena of Darkness and don't want or can't write in the forum? You can write us your ideas

here

• Hi ,

Is it intended that in Androliers Prison fight , always the first person to run into red circle gets Buff ?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hey,

I would like to give my personal feedback about this Dungeon. It will just represent my opinion about it, not including any of my Guild or other ppl. ~ Just as information I played this ini as DPS and as Tank (dps = Almost all Warrior, some Champs, some Warden. Tank = K/druid)

So first of all. This ini in all shapes is really fun to play. The Events are new and interesting. Even after almost 25 runs, I can still learn smth how to play better/faster.

Lets begin with the Trash. Actually trash has really nice things what he is doing. Fear, shields, robbing your buffs or and Mana. But in just my opinion this one is a bit to easy. I cant compare well since after this much runs my brain is a bit lost but I dont think its just becouse of the new things you get from there(Equip). Anyway its okay and funny to play. I dont wanna leave the point that even it is easy in some groups heal, tank, dps need still to pay some attention to what is happening. :)

Now come to Boss1... oh wait this was a boss? - Sadly its free loot. ~ But here also, nice change that there drops way less Void's!

Boss 2 - in my case the crystal one. At first clear, it was really painfull. But now we have a 6 second cast, which in my opinion is way to much. Maybe 4 or 5 seconds would be enough. Becouse rn i can still bake some cookies until smth happens. Nice punishment when not played correctly.

Boss 3 - Shadow. Nice Event simple playstile. Requires much attention by dps and almost all pt. Sometimes annoying that it can fail or lights going into the wall instand the floor so you cant klick them.

Boss 4 - Headless. Maybe the most annoying Boss becouse you dont see any progress here. Requires special classes and well teamplay to play him really fast. Which is actually pretty nice! But to dont see any progress its really annoying. Some things which could be changed:

- Lets priest seeds work there aswell, since rn only Druids one's work!

- let the debuff decrease the dmg which is needed to do
    - maybe increase the HP back to 1.5kkk instand of 1kkk - We was able to kill the boss in 20sec, maybe ppl can do it even faster?

- i dont know yet if since today the amor event works correctly. Not always was the person who got called got the buff when he was in the circle.

~ on this Boss im even not sure if we fixed out the correct tactic. So just some thoughes i had here.

Boss 5. For me almost a gear check boss. Not really an event. Pretty much dmg incoming so some good work of pt has to be done to kill without getting killed by Boss.

Boss 6. As already mentioned to Ikaria, fix that when we click the cube, music gets aborted. Sometimes this mistake can happen, even when we know this bug is existing.
    Nice to see Annelia back. Nice to see Teddys back. Annoying fire. Annoying fear (also endless fear?! Maybe smth to fix, happens sometime).
    But overall nice Event. Afterplayed well, bet on your party who will get a dc becouse 99,9% someone will get. - Hope it get fixed as mention in dc asap.
    Also smth here on heals. Some healers arent able to heal boss after they got "red" is this intended? I hope not.

Overall this ini requires sometimes sadly a class change. Which through Prestige we can do fast.. But doenst allow you to play your favorit class always there becouse sometimes this class will be completly useless.

At the end, i still wanna give big probs to Ikaria, who was almost always there listened to feedback and tryed to fix stuffs as soon as he was able to. Sorry for you, that you cant restart ini when we almost 24/7 farming it. :D

~ just my opinion

Enjoy Necro <3

• Regarding Endboss:

Would be great if you include the possibility that also druid clean would work and not only priest ones.

Right now you are forced to play priest or d/s :/

• First off all, cool instance. I really like the makeover and the new events Necro got and that's coming from somebody that doesn't enjoy nostalgia instances that much. In particular, I liked the inclusion of a new last boss, neat surprise!

Regarding b4 (headless one).

Good changes so far, however the boss still has a major issue. Champions, that rely heavily on their whitehits, don't get any Rage or Rune Pulse procs, which makes them straight up unplayable, forcing you to change class. If possible in any shape or form, please change that.

• Official Post

Champions, that rely heavily on their whitehits, don't get any Rage or Rune Pulse procs, which makes them straight up unplayable, forcing you to change class. If possible in any shape or form, please change that.

Sadly this isn't possible to change.

Regarding Endboss:

Would be great if you include the possibility that also druid clean would work and not only priest ones.

Right now you are forced to play priest or d/s :/

I couldn't find a druid clean for harmful effects (that wasn't an elite skill). Could you share ID? If you mean skill cleaning curses or poison, then it won't be changed as skill is classified as harmful effect.

Greetings

• I mean to change the debuff to harmful effect and curse

• Hello.

At last boss there occurs the known client-closing-problem. As in Discord was already mentioned by a DEV, it probably is a client-side problem. Today in 5 runs as Tank and yesterday as well, I always obtained a client close after the Anelia event when the boss starts its cast. Notice, that today noone else had the issue with almost the same players in those runs. It really seems to me, that it is not only client based but anything else what's causing this issue. It is improbable, that only my client always terminate. Maybe you could take a deeper look into it.

Greetings.

• Hi,

How many % dmg is Teddy bomb supposed to do when it hits only 1 target? i just got hit while being solo and i got down to 5hp.

Also is it intended that normal pets count into it?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• It's bad that some warrior debuffs don't apply which breaks rotation soemtimes on shield boss but some other from other classes do.

I never had this problem before in coa maybe you should redesign this to the shield which tynos (last boss idk) have because there I doesn't had the problem.

LA8Hm1v.jpg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

• Official Post

It's bad that some warrior debuffs don't apply which breaks rotation soemtimes on shield boss but some other from other classes do.

I never had this problem before in coa maybe you should redesign this to the shield which tynos (last boss idk) have because there I doesn't had the problem.

Magma Barrier & Wanderlust are both using same absorb type. Meaning debuffs applied would be same for both bosses unless there is other conditions. Changing how absorbs work is not currently planned.

Greetings

• Some people of my guild have the same problem. So it can't just be me.

just let all debuffs apply on this boss while shield this will slove all problems

LA8Hm1v.jpg

• Magma Barrier & Wanderlust are both using same absorb type. Meaning debuffs applied would be same for both bosses unless there is other conditions. Changing how absorbs work is not currently planned.

Greetings

Okay so dmg is working but the debuff from Slash as example isn't applieing on boss. Maybe it's just visual bug.??

LA8Hm1v.jpg

• Reporting a weird bug I encountered today:

Sometimes in Necro last boss you get perma feared, No antifear iss nor ring was working. The fear debuff was at 0 cd and stayed on me even after the boss died I had to leave the instance to remove it.

I don't have the exact steps to reproduce the bug, but it seems to me that I was feared right after the crystal event finished.

• Official Post

Reporting a weird bug I encountered today:

Sometimes in Necro last boss you get perma feared, No antifear iss nor ring was working. The fear debuff was at 0 cd and stayed on me even after the boss died I had to leave the instance to remove it.

I don't have the exact steps to reproduce the bug, but it seems to me that I was feared right after the crystal event finished.

This is unrelated to necro and is rare client bug possible to appear with a few different effect types, including fear. But without reliable method to reproduce it is unlikely to be fixed in near future.

Greetings