Posts by Ikaria

Hello

Stage 2 was already removed, and stage 1 gold cost reduced from 200,000,000 to 100,000,000. There is no plans to reduce requirements further.

Greetings

which now needs the pointless heavily annoying Morrok quest line to even complete and you only get 48k from it.

Just to put into perspective how strong this daily quest is/was for incoming server gold, it's still substantially highest incoming gold from any daily quest on server, despite giving way less than other higher dallies, and with way higher requirements.

Without quest requirement, and level 91 boost, we would see this amount being way higher, to completely unreasonable levels.

Greetings

Lmao, but You have no problem when someone asks to increase Arcadia Coins limit. I bet that you would have no problem increase it even up to 400,000 or 500,000, but God forbid, to do it to a currency that anyone can easily obtain unlike Arcadia Coins that only the Elites from top guilds can farm and the ones dual wielding credit cards or those who just straight leech of the strongest players.

Limit was asked to be increased by players for many years before and was always rejected, and even recently it was asked to be increased much higher than current limit we changed(100k to 200k), and currently there is no plans to increase further.

I could give you a list of suggestions that would make the game a lot more fun not just for the strongest and richest players, but also those who can't play over 6 or even 12h a day, or just prefer to play on their own by not bothering anyone else and it would still make the Strongest, richest players have a big advantage over the rest, but not as high as right now, but why bother if it's gonna end up IGNORED anyway...

All suggestions are read and reviewed, even if decided not to be implemented.

10k is substantially higher than most common item prices for Phirius Tokens. But if you can give valid reason for needing higher limit than 10k, we could look to increase it.

Greetings

Hello

Phirius Tokens were added to currency list as it was requested by many players over the years. Limit of 10000 was decided due to being in middle ground of allowing to not need to spend every day, and being able to save for multiple weeks of daily activity, without being able to hoard unlimited currency for years, it is for spending after all. Transferring Phirius Tokens has never been possible and was unchanged with this patch.

Greetings

Hello

Forsaken Abbey (Hard) is part of our "Nostalgia" series, and requires sufficient progress through the Memories of Taborea questline to be accessed. Which can be started from Reinar in Atlas City with the quest "Strange Memories".

Greetings

we tryed 3 days a row and max what we get is -32 stars 18 left tryed by 14 ppl 8 ppl and 9ppl is unable to do

event shadow - stars fly in small amounts, even though mobs are killed immediately and loot is collected from them :(

Hello

This event is working as intended. Reason for "Low star spawns" is missing majority of stars and not collecting them. Event was already simplified and made easier over last 2 years, there is no plans to change it further.

Greetings

Hello

There is 15 locations that this object can appear in, and finding one isn't meaning that it's possible to obtain Necklace from it. Target error is used to indicate that location is incorrect. We will update warning to be more clear.

Greetings

Hello,

This event is repeatable unlimited amounts of times per day without limits, even without using ticket. Only requirement is waiting 3 hours for the buff to expire.

However we have decided to add Fire Vouchers event to this when using reset ticket for next year festival rotation.

Greetings

Hello

In future we will add custom map to Zando like Atlas was added with recent patch. It was not intended to be loaded currently. It will display Talaghan again correctly after next patch.

Greetings

On our firstclear the boss felt really good. you were able to skip the annoying stuff and burst it down if you had enough DPS. But then you changed 1000 things and now it feels like we were attempting on an entirely new instance that held us down from starting to farm it properly.

First clears were skipping almost all tactics, so key tactics were changed to not be skippable with dps. Many still can be skipped. We don't plan to change this currently.

Greetings

Hello

You can access Merdhin Tundra by following main questline which will eventually transport you to this continent. Alternatively, you can use Black Codex book(once unlocked) to transport there.

Greetings

Hallo

Es ist beabsichtigt, dieses Menü nicht schließen zu können, ohne die Prestigeprobe zu akzeptieren.

Grüße

Reporting a weird bug I encountered today:

Sometimes in Necro last boss you get perma feared, No antifear iss nor ring was working. The fear debuff was at 0 cd and stayed on me even after the boss died I had to leave the instance to remove it.

I don't have the exact steps to reproduce the bug, but it seems to me that I was feared right after the crystal event finished.

This is unrelated to necro and is rare client bug possible to appear with a few different effect types, including fear. But without reliable method to reproduce it is unlikely to be fixed in near future.

Greetings