Mage/x new player question

• Hello all!

I am a relatively new player, and I have played till level 55 or even 60 on the official servers.

Glad that I foundthis server, but i had a long break.

So I am not sure what combination to play with the mage.

I usually played the Mage/Priest, even tried the Mage/Warrior and heard of the Mage/Rouge.

Are all of the Mage/x combination viable or are there combinations that are not worth playing.

Just trying to get an understanding of the combinations.

Thanks in advance!:)

• Hello there,

I play here for 151 days (not much compared to the others probably ;P ), mainly i see myself as mdps, so my point of view is that every single mage combo i viable.

BUT different combos needs different mainhand/offhand/ranged weapons, so good to take closer look before you decide ;)

We have like 9 different mage/x combos and different subclass means different "playstyle?"

i see them like:

m/s - strong dps

m/r - strong dps + bit of support

m/ch - good dps +bit of support

m/wd - good dps

m/d - good dps

m/k - good dps + self survive

m/p - ok dps + bit of support

m/wrl - good dps + insane support

m/w - dps? <--- no idea bec he needs swap equipment to be played good

So as you see all mages are nice to play depends on how you play, and with who you play.

I suggest you to check charplan to see skills and then try any of them yourself ;)

Good luck :D

• Hello! Welcome to Arcadia!

Maybe you don't know that here you can have all classes in the game even those special for dwarves and elves.

You human character can be mage/druid for example.

So you have an oppotunity to try all the combinations. Classes are balanced now so everything may change with a new patch.

Have fun!

• Did you order that by power? Bcz that's actually pretty accurate. But I would put M/D over M/Wd personally. And I also have no clue where to put M/W... maybe somewhere over the rainbow :/