Ein paar Fragen zum (Wieder-)Einstieg

• Hi zusammen,

ich konnte es kaum glauben, als ich sah, was hier in neuem/anderen Gewand gespielt wird :)

Habe das dieses Game unter einem anderen Publisher vor über 8 Jahren hart gesuchtet und dann wegen P2W, schlechtem Support und sterbenden Servern aufgehört und würde deswegen gerne ein paar Dinge ganz konkret nochmal nachhaklen, bevor ich zum Download ansetze:

- Ist auch hier P2W nötig um sinnvoll am Endcontent teilnehemn zu können?

- Wie belebt ist der Server wirklich? Findet man auch eine gemütliche Feierabendgilde, in der es sich auch mit einem geregelten RL angenehm spielen lässt?

- Habe gelesen, dass hier am Balancing geschraubt wird... welche Klassenkombis sind denn momentan spielbar, oder hat das hier tatsächlich so funktioniert, dass man im Prinzip alles mehr oder weniger spielen kann?

- Welche Rollen werden gesucht; sind Tanks / Heiler Mangelware?

- Seit wann gibt es Chronicals of Arcardia? Wie lange spielt ihr schon?

- Hat jemand ganz konkrete aktuelle Vergleiche zum anderen Publisher?

Ja ich weiss, ich könnte es auch einfach downloaden und ausprobieren.... aber so sehr ich Lust drauf habe bin ich durch mein "Ende" von damals noch so abgeschreckt und skeptisch, dass ich lieber einfach erst nochmal nachhaken möchte... zumal das Forum hier leider teilweise auch nicht so richtig belebt wirkt =/

Danke euch für eure Mühen im Voraus :)

• Moin!

1. Ganz klares Nein. Um im endcontent anzukommen ist p2w ganz klar beschleunigend und hilfreich, aber man kommt auch recht einfach ohne an, wenn man den richtigen weg einschlägt. Wenn du erstmal regelmäßig (gildenintern) ini läufts, brauchst du keinen cent mehr investieren, außer du hast extravagantes gear als anspruch.

2. Mittelstark belebt würde ich sagen. Nicht zu vergleichen mit den jahren '11/'12 der damaligen frogster server, aber definitiv belebt genug um abends sowohl gildenintern als auch mit randomgruppen inis zu laufen.

3. Prinzipiell sind alles combis spielbar. Natürlich machen einige mehr schaden bzw sind wegen ihrer funktionsweise im aktuellen content beliebter als andere, aber vollkommen nutzlose/unbrauchbare combis fallen mir auf die schnelle keine mehr ein.

4. Tanks sind glaube ich immer gern gesehen, wobei man sich selber mit der rolle andererseits auch am weitesten selber einschränkt. Als supporter ist der einstieg in den endcontent sicher am einfachsten/günstigesten, aber im endeffekt solltest du einfach das spielen, was dir liegt und spaß macht. Keinen anschluss finden tut man mit keiner klasse.

5. Anfang des Monats hat der server seinen 6. geburtstag gefeiert, ich persönlich bin seit ende 2017 dabei.

6. konkrete vergleiche nicht, hab alle verbindungen zu den GF server gekappt, allerdings hört man seit jahren nix gutes von da. hier wird vieles richtig gemacht, was bei GF falsch läuft und zu den unterschieden das spiel betreffend gibts auf der homepage ne infoseite.

7. wünsche ich dir viel spaß undn guten start, falls du dich entscheidest hier anzufangen, schnupper einfach ingame mal rein ohne direkt viel zeit/geld zu investieren und dann siehst du ja, obs sich für dich lohnen wird oder nicht ;)

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited once, last by Luac: special word filter ;) ().

• Official Post

Greetings!,

- Ist auch hier P2W nötig um sinnvoll am Endcontent teilnehemn zu können?

As Melodic has perfectly explained, P2W is not necessary to fully enjoy all of our content, I would suggest taking a look at these other threads to find out more:

Post 1
    Post 2
    Post 3

Quote from faolain

- Wie belebt ist der Server wirklich? Findet man auch eine gemütliche Feierabendgilde, in der es sich auch mit einem geregelten RL angenehm spielen lässt?

You have several ways to find a nice guild, for example describe what type of guild you would like to join, as well as other features such as language time zone etc. in the Guild Recruitmens section, or via ingame too, using World chat, you will probably get good results!.

Hopefully you decide to give it a try! :)

• Hello!

I translated this for myself to English and have a comment on the following:

- Does anyone have any concrete current comparisons to the other publisher?

I do, I hear it all the time from my old guildies how incredibly terrible the other publisher's game has become.

They are deliberately trying to get people to quit the game, and if that is not their intention then they are just exceptionally terrible at managing a game.

Legend:

Situation on other publisher's game

Situation on Arcadia

[Game masters / Team]

The team basically doesn't seem to care. There is an official discord and if you ask a question, no team member even bothers to reply even after tagging them.

The game is full of bugs that are abused by other players (most annoyingly in Siege War), and when you mention this to GMs they just don't give a damn and hardly ever reply.

The team of Arcadia regularly logs online ingame, answers questions of players very quickly and resolves problems as soon as possible.

They care about the game and it's welfare.

[Peak Level]

There is a new system called "Peak level" installed, you need level 15+ to run the instance New Pantheon on hard mode.

For every 100 normal EXP gained, you gain 1 Peak EXP, and you need like 60-90m ish Peak EXP per level!

There is almost no one with peak level 10 or higher, so you can imagine how many times this ini has been run on hard mode. I'll give you the answer: A big fat zero times! :)

Arcadia does not have this poopy system, so nothing to compare!

[Diamond/weekend/.. promos]

These are just beyond terrible. You get perhaps 20 or 30% more diamonds during sales on the other publisher's game.

The weekend promotions involve really nothing useful.. Every once in a while there are items in sale which are still overpriced and still not worth getting, so really just a big cash grab.

Speaking of cash grab: remember that Peak system I talked about before? Recently, they sold 5.000.000 Peak XP orbs for 250 diamonds each, and while 250 diamonds is not that much on Arcadia, on the other publisher's game 250 diamonds is a great deal.. for less than 1/12th of a level.

Next to giving more diamonds for your money without sale, Arcadia regularly gives 100%-200% more diamonds during sales, the weekend sales involve a ton of super useful items every single time. Have a look in this subforum to view recent weekend promotions:

Chronicles of Arcadia Forum / Global / Itemshop / Weekend Promotion

[Events]

While there used to be decent events (Proof of Myths, Experience etc), these have now disappeared forever :)

The latest Experience event was 150% (Those used to be 400-500% or something like that)

The latest Proof of Myths event involved you trading in 1000 Ancient Mementos for 1 proof of myth, you could do this 5 times per day and for a duration of 7 days. Meaning you needed to farm 35.000 Ancient Mementos in 7 days and in return you would have received 35 Proof of Myths.

Thanks to the 10x EXP rate, 10x TP rate and 7x Drop rate there is no need for events like this on Arcadia.

You can level all 10 classes purely with quests thanks to this, and TP farming is a breeze.

My mage has 588 million TP, I have 100 million TP unspent and EVERY skill on every mage combination is maxed out.

There is a lot more negative to say about the other publisher's game, but let's focus on the positive and be happy we've found Arcadia to enjoy!

As others have said, I really suggest giving it a shot, finding a fun and active guild and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :)

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• Official Post

Welcome on Arcadia!

You may want to check out "features" page, where we listed key differences:

https://chroniclesofarcadia.com/de/spielinhalte/

- Wie belebt ist der Server wirklich?

I would suggest logging into game, and checking about of items on Auction House, or even viewing our worldchat here: https://playernetgames.net/gam…clesofarcadia/web/_chat19