New player questions.

• Hi, im new player. I had a long break from a game. I wanted find out how to earn first diamonds, where i can farm when i have only start gear. What class you recommended for beginner? Im thinking about Mage/Warrior, Warrior/Mage, Mage/Priest or Mage/Warlock Thats a good combinations for endgame and solo farming on start game?

• Hey there!

Five out of the nine most recent threads in the "Game Guides" forum, the same you posted in, will have many answers to your questions, as a few before you had the same ones. &)

Have a good start here on this server.;)

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Thank you very much for your help! I have one more question regarding elite abilities. Just buy them in IS or do you have to do all the quests that allow you to get them?

• Official Post

Thank you very much for your help! I have one more question regarding elite abilities. Just buy them in IS or do you have to do all the quests that allow you to get them?

Elite skills for level 15 - 50 are obtainable via Old Bag which is obtainable from item shop, old elite skill quests (the hardest way) or from public quest in Coast of Opportunity - Heffner Camp. For level 60 and 70, it is same, you can obtain them from item shop or from their specific quests.

Just a reminder, if you finish level 60 and 70 elite quests instead of buying from item shop, you can obtain all elite skills for any class combination from level 15 to 70 with just talking with quest givers.

Greetings

Closed the thread.

Opened the thread.

Closed the thread.

Added the Label Class/Skill/Buff