Another old (RoM) player returning

• Hello everyone

After more years being away i've decided to play here again. I have a 102/102 scout/warden.

Here is an ingame screenshot of my characters stats.

In the past i had a Mentor here who helped me a lot with everything.

He gave me tipps how to level up fast, how to get better gear, gave me ideas of profitable daily rutins.

After this long break i've forgot 99% of all those infos and i sadly realized he didnt logged into the game more than 500 days.

Now i have some questions, i hope someone can answere them.

1. I've farmed Phirius Token Coins, do they have any use besides Transmutor charges and IS ?

2. I remember that it was advised to farm minigames, i just dont rember why /besides Phirius potions/.

3. Back in the day there were some npc's in Varanas where i could buy Purple items with random stats.

They were nowhere close to be the best, but it was something that i could make alone to improve my gear.

I could farm a Dungeon in my crapy gear /dont ask which one/ for some token /dont ask which one/ and buy those items for stats.

Questions is: are there anything like that nowadays too, something that i can solo in my current gear?

4. I've found in my bags many Golden Eggs should i feed them directly with my pet or is there any better use of them?

5. Are there any social, english speaking guild where a clueless player has a small place?

I dont want to be carried /i wont say no if someone will boost me, its just not my goal/ i just need help to get my gears rolling again.

I just want to hear those nice tipps and tricks from veterans and after a time being happy if i can help an another old/new player.

My chracters name is Huntana and i will be thankful for any kind of help.

• Official Post

Greeting Huntana and welcome back!

1. I've farmed Phirius Token Coins, do they have any use besides Transmutor charges and IS ?

Yes, Phirius Tokens can be used to obtain Transmutor Charges and buy items from the Phirius Token Shop. You can buy useful items both to update equipment with Drillers, Purified Stones, Jewels, as well as to buy temporary or permanent mounts and other valuable items such as wings or crafting potions.

2. I remember that it was advised to farm minigames, i just dont rember why /besides Phirius potions/.

The minigames are useful to obtain Phirius potions, titles and also Phirius Shells. With these coins you can buy purple items with random stats. You can find the Archeologists in Port of the Thousand Heavens at Atlantis.

Questions is: are there anything like that nowadays too, something that i can solo in my current gear?

You can also get starting equipment from NPC Johnny Dalker, which can be found in all starting zones with which it is already possible to run instances such as Hos or Tikal together with other players.

4. I've found in my bags many Golden Eggs should i feed them directly with my pet or is there any better use of them?

The Golden Eggs are also useful to buy other items for pets, all you need is to find the NPC Pykesile at Miller Ranch.

I hope I have been able to help you with some more information. You will surely get some more valuable tips from the players. Joining a Guild makes things much easier.

Have fun!;)

• Thanks for your answeres, very much appreciate it.

Now im trying to make a list of all dungeons with their levels. I guess i can find the original/retail ones relative easily,

not sure about the custom ones we have here. I have no clue which dungeons are modded, or how many custom ones we have.

If anyone could lend me a hand, it would be realy nice.

• Once you have 200 mementos, you can get the Kodex Transport Book from a Black Kodex trader in Kampel, Land of Malevolence. There all instances are listed and you can transport to each one of them.

Have fun!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Official Post

Now im trying to make a list of all dungeons with their levels. I guess i can find the original/retail ones relative easily,

not sure about the custom ones we have here. I have no clue which dungeons are modded, or how many custom ones we have.

If anyone could lend me a hand, it would be realy nice.

A brief description of them

No visual changes, with same tactics or mobs but they can be ran on Hard mode: Cyclops Lair (Hard), Hall of Survivors (Hard), Hall of the Demon Lord (Hard)

Custom Instances

Dalanis Nightmare: It is an improved version of 'Varanas Nightmare', in which you can also get level 100 accessories and capes.

Secret Temple of Tikal: custom instance, with boss tactics, sets, weapons, stats, titles, arcadia coins etc, customized.

Chamber of Elements Dungeons: Fire, Water, Earth.

3 fully customized instances each of which represents an element. Bosses, mobs, rooms, environment, loot, equipment, cards, titles, stats full customized: Inferno of Divinity (Fire), Gorge of the Ice Giants (Water), Realm of Forgotten Legends (Earth).

Modified dungeons: Sun Temple of Eternal Sleep, Tomb of Souls, New Pantheon

Bosses tactics were replaced by fun minigames with A.C drop, monster cards, challenges and titles.

Best Regards.