• These is not "spoil", these can be your skills, maybe you should try improve them, in our guild we don't find any problems with "treatment".

there is a problem with treatment because when you need this treatment you don't have it, and don't tell me that it's my only problem and that you have such a pro guild because you don't have a pro guild, every cure has the same problem as me, you don't play with treatment, so don't say anything about it if you don't know something. ;))

Hi,

do you speak about?:Reduced Arcadian Patience rate to 1% from 10%.If yes, you know this buff will be removed totally at some time in future, as it was announced months ago?Furthermore no heals should have a problem with healing because of reducing this buff. healer had several months dealing with the "remove Arcadia Patience" in the future

• These is not "spoil", these can be your skills, maybe you should try improve them, in our guild we don't find any problems with "treatment".

there is a problem with treatment because when you need this treatment you don't have it, and don't tell me that it's my only problem and that you have such a pro guild because you don't have a pro guild, every cure has the same problem as me, you don't play with treatment, so don't say anything about it if you don't know something. ;))

If you refer to the "Arcadia Patience" buff beeing "nerfed" from 10% to 1%.... This was implemented to make the transition from "Full HP/Tank" Build heal to a "wis/hp" build heal...MONTHS ago! If you haven't build a healing gear with wisdom by now and therefore can't heal an instance anymore, that's on YOU! It was announced at the beginning that this was only to make the transition easier and never implemented to be permanent. And like many other players have already stated: This buff is really useless by now and I think the only reason it wasn't completly disabled was that this would mean the end of class balancing (as originally stated).

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

When I need healing, I take with me heal with medium+ skills and he can heal me without any problems.

You wrote that when someone needs healing, they don't have it, does it have to do with reducing the "Arcadia Patience" buff? If it were, then the healing should be too little, but you wrote that it was missing.

So, are you sure you are making good use of your character's skills? Maybe you should try cast any healing skills?

Why you said me "your guild is not pro"? That hurt me, maybe you spoken the truth, but our heals don't have any problems, so my guild is guild with pro heals :D

• I guess I know her problem. There is a new Interface setting, which will by default disable overheal values ;)

Maybe that is why she think there is no heal anymore

• Even so i think this is no problem and it's easy to adapt to it. At least i had no problem with it. If it's still not this then problem is probably with her skills as healer

• I guess I know her problem. There is a new Interface setting, which will by default disable overheal values ;)

Maybe that is why she think there is no heal anymore

Even so i think this is no problem and it's easy to adapt to it. At least i had no problem with it. If it's still not this then problem is probably with her skills as healer

If that is on, scruty doesn't show some of ur heals, specially aoes so it will look like you are doing nothing even when heals are really working. Just need to turn that option off.