Wl/ch help

• Hello Mondego,

I don't know whether it's a bug or not so I'm posting it here purely informational, but you can keep yourself in combat by casting Shield of Solid Mind on your pet.

You will enter combat a few seconds later, and it should stay like that until you kill something and leave combat again.

Not sure if any GM/Dev can confirm whether this is a bug or not, and whether it's allowed to use?

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• Official Post

This is unintentional behaviour and will be fixed with next patch.

Greetings

• This is unintentional behaviour and will be fixed with next patch.

Greetings

Thanks for the clarification, Byte!

May I suggest prolongueing the time before PSI points start to drop?

Just a little, because it’s often impossible as a warlock to gain access to willpower blade/construct during a buff up.

• Just a little, because it’s often impossible as a warlock to gain access to willpower blade/construct during a buff up.

I dont know if u allready know but there is a Custom Bufffood called "Experimental Dwarfen Ale" that heavily regenerates all kinds of ressources including PSI Points over 30seconds. The recipe can be bought at the Arcadia Coin Merchants behind the Guild Castle NPC

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I dont know if u allready know but there is a Custom Bufffood called "Experimental Dwarfen Ale" that heavily regenerates all kinds of ressources including PSI Points over 30seconds. The recipe can be bought at the Arcadia Coin Merchants behind the Guild Castle NPC

Greetings

My bad, you’re totally right :) i forgot about that one for a second there.

Closed the thread.