Entering Wailing Fjord

• Morrok quest chain starts in Dalanis lel, from dalanis u need to push toni and morrok quest line all the way up until Kashaylan, but theres another quest chain when u get level 90-92 propably from class hall, u should get extra action bar when u get neeeded level, if u click it u will be ported to class hall in varanas, speak to daris about that and u will be able to start doing quest chain in the zone before farsitan, tons of exp, tons of tp and gold, ur first 3 classes should follow those 3 quest chains, stick to morrok until u get needed level for farsitan quest chain, theres also cool daily near Mularan (transport mark suggested), ofcourse if u are far behind all of it, to reach dalanis u need to run by foot from varanas to volcano aotulia and there guy near snoop starts quest chain for dalanis:)

• Morrok quest chain starts in Dalanis lel, from dalanis u need to push toni and morrok quest line all the way up until Kashaylan, but theres another quest chain when u get level 90-92 propably from class hall, u should get extra action bar when u get neeeded level, if u click it u will be ported to class hall in varanas, speak to daris about that and u will be able to start doing quest chain in the zone before farsitan, tons of exp, tons of tp and gold, ur first 3 classes should follow those 3 quest chains, stick to morrok until u get needed level for farsitan quest chain, theres also cool daily near Mularan (transport mark suggested), ofcourse if u are far behind all of it, to reach dalanis u need to run by foot from varanas to volcano aotulia and there guy near snoop starts quest chain for dalanis:)

ah Ok, I started that quest chain i just didnt follow it enough I guess.. I'll have to figure out where I stopped.

Thanks very much for the info.

• ah Ok, I started that quest chain i just didnt follow it enough I guess.. I'll have to figure out where I stopped.

Thanks very much for the info.

The QuestHelper-addon should definitely be able to help you with that in case you can't find it again.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• I know is a bit late and it is possible you just want to know about quest line, but another answer to the title:

Do not need to complete morrok storyline in order to enter Wailing Fjord. If you get 200 ancient mementos and the Kampel Black Codes skill which transport to a dungeon.

Use it choosing the Wailing Fjord dungeon (be aware of 1 transport rune will be consumed). Don't forget about Snoop transport ;)

Closed the thread.