Posts by Ferrugio

P/W: "Changed Fighting Spirit Combination, Explosion of Fighting Spirit and Ascending Dragon Strike to inflict physical water damage"

At least, description and color shows as light damage.

Still not sure if damage is affected by Prayer or Holy Blessing. Tested with 105 normal mobs and output damage does not seems to be greater.

Wait what? I didn't know that tiny detail. Now I'm not sure about that... I remember it was less than 1 hour difference between his try and mine but could be that and in some point we were in party.

I'll check it, thank you very much.

Hello everyone.

Totally new at champion and not even able to do proper dps atm, but right know I want to know more about the tanking possibilities this class has to offer.

I can manage single target aggro but the problem comes to aoe aggro management, I know there are a couple skills but the big problem is the initial rotation or rage management. Any advice about how to tank?

Thank you.

Hello there. Again, I have a question about rng or drop rate or, perhaps, a bug...

Last days I was doing Mirrorworld and the quantity of hearts obtained and drop chance does not have a minimal correlation.

With 3 pets (+20% each), maid potion (+75%) and npc buff (+100%), still getting ~15-23. I'm not sure if is a normal behaviour but a guildie with maid potion + npc buff getting 61 hearts where I got 23. So with +60% drop chance 38 hearts less and doing the same instance the same day. This is an example because I have watched it few times.

Could be something which could cause drop chance not adding properly? Is just persistent bad luck?

I do like the change made to Aggressiveness very much, it solves a basic problem warriors had, especially regarding non /wardens, /rogues.

Moreover I'd suggest removing the 1handed weapon requirement for Thunder. Warriors exclusively (well, at least the physical ones) use 2handed weapons on Arcadia, hence the skill currently serves no purpose.

I do like the new Aggressiveness a lot. In fact, the other day (as I was levelling a warrior) I was talking about that lack of resource is was I don't pick warrior classes initially.

But, despite other games has the same solution it usually comes with a consecuence. To me is like breaking the whole point of being a warrior. Just look at skills which gives rage, I'll name two: Enrage: 20 rage 40s cd. Bloodlust (w/p): 50 rage 10cd but 10%hp cost (and here is buffed). Seems to me obtaining rage shouldn't be so easy, of course should come with something in return. I have some honest questions, because maybe I have a different perception on how classes should be:

• Is there a situation where do you don't want rage as high as possible?
    • Is there any benefit for having a class which has to wait to use skills?
    • Which advantage has the warrior over the rogue or warden due to the initial lack of resource?
    • Should be one?

About Thunder... I don't see it. I mean, don't see that as a valid reason to change the skill, why do warriors exclusively use 2handed weapons? Maybe that the answer to this question is what should be solved. How? You know much better than me, I'm sure of that. Maybe some specialization into 1h warrior and 2h warrior will give some fun...

I know is a bit late and it is possible you just want to know about quest line, but another answer to the title:

Do not need to complete morrok storyline in order to enter Wailing Fjord. If you get 200 ancient mementos and the Kampel Black Codes skill which transport to a dungeon.

Use it choosing the Wailing Fjord dungeon (be aware of 1 transport rune will be consumed). Don't forget about Snoop transport ;)

Now, there is one per day limit, at least Hall of the Demon Lord. I don't know if it is intended but I haven't readed in patch notes.

EDIT: I'll rewrite better explained because I'm re-reading and says nothing.
    - We ran Hall of the Demon Lord (Normal) perfectly fine. OK

- Disband and go automatically out of dungeon. OK

- Want to go again and when trying to go inside an error message and can't enter.

- We can't enter alone or in party.

Thank you very much for your fast replies.

As a final note, although I know is mostly off the actual thread, I would like to read an updated (I have watched some old ones or only one) about the cons of the game. I don't need the good part because it shows up fast an clear ;)

EDIT: btw I still appreciate more points of view about the original topic, don't be shy.

I see that is the end-game, run dungeons and get better items, but not exactly what I was trying to say, sorry for that. I'll try with an example.

RoM: Reaching level 100 with exp event without a top tier will be difficult (mobs with double life than before, elites instakill you) but lets say you make it so far with a little help.

That gives you an entire set of blues with 110 dura and 2 green stats (btw cloth ones are crap for dps) +0. ¿And now what? Well, buy a weapon and tiering it, then will be able to do mirrorworld more or less easy. Minigames, farm some mementos, with multiaccount farm phirius tokens helping you with tiering and refining... gear up quite slowly.

Here... Boom, simply hit 80 and purple +16 full of stats and runes and t9, weapon t13. I get there are not the best in slot, not even the best stats but it's like, really? Is all going to be that easy? With that I just obliterate my RoM character.

Are you ending too early as geared tha the game is just unbalanced?

---

What I don't want is hit 100, do a couple of silly things (a.k.a goblins, minigames, farm low instances) and one month later be able to reach that part where is farm high instances to be able to farm them faster.

Appreciate the fast levelling, even a push with an easier access to purified stones, refining gems... But I want to feel the struggle figuring out what I have to do to pass this or that boss or feel like is a close live or die combat. Those moments, I hope you had experimented, where finish the dungeons, sigh and congrats your group while swearing the last boss which almost wipe you all.

Yesterday, I found CoA and with the promising x15 exp (which, despite hating leveling, I consider too much), not being pseudo p2w and last but not least the supposed crash fixes, decide to give a try.

I knew there is a NPC to auto level up to 80 with equipment, but when I watched the equipment, it seemed so powerful I had the feeling that its was going just an easy trip to last dungeon. Even more, the feeling that dungeons are just full dps without any mechanic.

The super fast leveling plus that kind of equipment makes me wonder if the game is just a "summer game": play it for 3 months, get to 100 do all dungeons in "god like mode" and more or less the game is done and I don't want that.

I'm actually playing RoM and there are the differences are so big... t13 weapon? be inside the wheel of money generation or spends months of time to get it. +16? no way unless some players sell you (gift you) diamonds (or real money).

It's like RoM -> Hard mode farming vs CoA -> click'n'go or "hack'n'slash"ish.

Have a good day.

EDIT: I have edited the post name so now is more consistent with the answers given.