a few issues and suggestions

• Hey there!

I came across some issues in the last days, but I dont think they are worth creating a single thread for each one of them, so here is a small list. Maybe some of them already have been reported.

Most important one first: We discovered that you can use the Provisions Courier as speedbuff in SW's. PLEASE, PLEASE disable them there asap, it makes pvp very unbalanced if not everyone is using one and additionally map control in SW is almost impossible with those, since you can literally run from base to base withing 5sec with them. So again, PLEASE disable them in SW:!::!::!:

Fixed.

Another suggestions I have, which may also have an impact on pvp, but I came across that running instances: The maximum range to display healthbars for mobs and allies is 200, same as the max. range for targeting with TAB (TargetNearestFriend/Enemy), but since there are a lot of skills with more than 200 range and instances being rather spacious nowadays, I would find it comfortable to have more range for those two features as well.&)

Now for some bugs:

For about a week, maybe more, some bosses randomly seem a be displayed in different sizes. There is the normal size and a significally smaller one, I observed that especially with Zak'Vi and Aldo and in combination with that, all mobs randomly may tend to be displayed as living after they died, left the field of view and entered the field of view again, it is very disturbing while running instances.

For example if Zak'Vi is displayed small and all his adds are displayed as living, after boss is killed, its almost impossible to target the small boss in all those "living" mobs to loot him.

This issue seems to occur independend on any addons, because different players have them on different occasions using different addons and not everyone at the same time. No bug notifications here as well.

I though I had already some screenshots, but obviously I dont, just Melte being displayed as living on the spot where he usually is dead, resulting in him "flying" in the air.

11c13001730d493334649b5965980969.jpg

https://gyazo.com/11c13001730d493334649b5965980969

This is taken from my alt, while not having this issue on my main standing right next to Melte.

Also there is an issue with the lv98 ISS for druids (Seed of Resonance), which makes the healing done scale with the attributes of the target of the spell. If I cast it on myself, theres proper scaling, healing several hundred k's, but if cast on a tank or melee dps, where it would be most effective due to its design, it scales with their healing ability, resulting in low heals of just about a few ten k's, being almost ineffective. So please consider to change this skill to always scaling with the casters attributes, not the targets.

Fixed.

Lastly, I still always get the same bug notification from your build-in ChestFix, as soon as I open any chests in my house, though stacking seems to work fine in all of them, as far as i can tell.

I do not use any addons for my house or its chests and it does not depend on which chest i open or what its items are. Others dont seem to have that issue.

--> call ChestFix_Frame's OnEvent, line: [string "?"]:159: attempt to index local 'Button' (a nil value)

Fixed.

Thats all for now I guess, if anyone has something to add, feel free to do so and if you need any more info about any of these issues, i will gladly provide if possible.

Cheers!

Edit: I was able to make some screenshots today, showing the issue on some mobs:

cc68726974fa7847c8698ecfc9d2afab.png

https://gyazo.com/cc68726974fa7847c8698ecfc9d2afab

https://gyazo.com/2464ae9b136551be7bda505a9005cd15

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited once, last by melodic: update ().

• Most important one first: We discovered that you can use the Provisions Courier as speedbuff in SW's. PLEASE, PLEASE disable them there asap, it makes pvp very unbalanced if not everyone is using one and additionally map control in SW is almost impossible with those, since you can literally run from base to base withing 5sec with them. So again, PLEASE disable them in SW:!::!::!:

While there is no normal balance in PvP, I’m more than happy with everything))), this evens out the chances, the player with quick reaction has more chances.

When a player falls from one hit, one does not need to run half the siege war to the goal)).

And of course, it’s not at all 5 seconds to run to the enemy’s castle, it’s not much faster, and all the same, they can kill 10 times on the way even at such a high speed.

• While there is no normal balance in PvP, I’m more than happy with everything))), this evens out the chances, the player with quick reaction has more chances.

When a player falls from one hit, one does not need to run half the siege war to the goal)).

And of course, it’s not at all 5 seconds to run to the enemy’s castle, it’s not much faster, and all the same, they can kill 10 times on the way even at such a high speed.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your point. Are you opposing my suggestions?

Furthermore, I observed a bug notification every time a wardens pet uses skills on enemys and its dmg does not appear in the build-in combat log.

--> call ChatFrame2's OnEvent, line: [string "?"]:78: attempt to index local 'str' (a nil value)

--> call ChatFrame5's OnEvent, line: [string "?"]:78: attempt to index local 'str' (a nil value)

Fixed.

Cheers!

• Patch 10.1.2.4000 - Juice Festival update :

Mechanical Gamble ( lvl 95 champion iss) has only one second cd instead of 5min.

Berserk of Nature (lvl 99 warden iss) shares a cd again with savage power.

Shetamb's Think Tank (lvl 75 mage iss) has now 2min cd instead of 1min.

Runic Formation (lvl 95 mage iss) has been rerolled to it's old version (that summons pillars instead of giving the caster a buff) .

Edit:

Phirius potions and itemshop bufffood are no longer itemshop items.

Fixed.

• Furthermore all the bufffood and pots you changed to itemshop-items with the previous patch are no longer IS-items..is all this intended? :/

Fixed.

• By disabling the Provisions Courier in SW's, you also disabled all normal mounts in there, so at the moment you only can use the VIP mount...i guess i dont have to mention in what many ways this is unfair - if you want mounts to be disabled generally, you also should disable the VIP mount; or enable all mounts again, without the Provisions Courier, of course... 8o

Cheers!

Fixed.

Edit: - ty for quick fix!

I have two more issues:

The Amulet of Death does not have any icon anymore after last patch, otherwise it still seems to be fine and

Fixed.

the buff of "Spirit Potion of the Elves" (or something like that) buffID 1500238 does not work with Clear Thought, as Arcane Potion does, of which "Spirit Potion of the Elves" should be the enhanced version I guess and also shares a cooldown with, so it should also work with Clear Thought, otherwise being useless somehow.

P.S.: Is adding replys to a thread like this to report general issues more convenient for you or is creating new threads for every topic (as it was done before, I think)?

Cheers!

Edit2:

Furthermore, I observed a bug notification every time a wardens pet uses skills on enemys and its dmg does not appear in the build-in combat log.

--> call ChatFrame2's OnEvent, line: [string "?"]:78: attempt to index local 'str' (a nil value)

--> call ChatFrame5's OnEvent, line: [string "?"]:78: attempt to index local 'str' (a nil value)

Fixed.

Not fixed, it still get those errors with Chiron.8|

ChatFrame2 seems to be triggered while recieving buffs from your wardens pet and ChatFrame5 when the Pet deals dmg - no idea if that helps, though.

Fixed.

Edited 3 times, last by melodic ().

Closed the thread.