BagSearch/zBag/AdvancedAuctionHouse revisited

• AdvancedAuctionHouse small fix for empty links from sale list (inferno and higher stats):

AAH

BagSearch compatible with new BankFrame, also supports itemshop bag of bank.

BagSearch for default UI
    GIF

zBag revisited for new +200 slot of itemshop bank tab + fixed BagSearch issue on bank.
    Update 10.09.18 Fixed search issue of bag, added a button to bank frame to swap between itemshop/normal bank bag.

zBag
    GIF

the world chico, and everything in it.

Edited 4 times, last by espar91 ().

- fixed zbag backpack search issue
    - seperated itemshop bank tab from main bank
    GIF

isnt inventory viewer doing the same ? so normally you dont need an extra addon

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• it wasn't doing anything for me, just had an option to hide itemshop bank and backpack search issue was about me, mistyped a line when revisiting.
    also zbag has own bagsearch already, this bagsearch is for default ui, won't work with zbag, if you asking that

• it wasn't doing anything for me, just had an option to hide itemshop bank and backpack search issue was about me, mistyped a line when revisiting.
    also zbag has own bagsearch already, this bagsearch is for default ui, won't work with zbag, if you asking that

just thought about the search function which is implemented in inventory viewer, there you can search items on all your accounts.

• isn't inventory viewer is another addon already ? xD zbag isn't my own addon and its entirely different, changing bag/bank frame so could call it an alternative of inventory viewer though

• isn't inventory viewer is another addon already ?

yes, thats why i was asking. normally ur using inventory viewer to search items on your accounts.

zbag isn't my own addon and its entirely different, changing bag/bank frame so could call it an alternative of inventory viewer though

ok, got it :)

• is there a working version of IV for this server, that includes a search function and extended house-chests and bank?
    never found a version with a search function at all, but would be happy to have one :D

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• is there a working version of IV for this server, that includes a search function and extended house-chests and bank?
    never found a version with a search function at all, but would be happy to have one

Cheers!

Link this one should work here, but if you have some suggestion for changes i can add it

[zBag]
    - Fixed an issue that prevents to see item info when you hover your mouse over item for bank Itemshop tab.

• Thank you <3
    Sometimes I am blind when looking for things and I miss it many times, searchbag addon highlights items yay.

Closed the thread.