1 Hand Axe for Knight /Warrior

• Go a 1h hammer like Temple Builder, you get parry rate with it and lvl 242 wep skill. Or try w/k with 1h as someone said. It's quite fun to play, can use shield and 1h axe, has stuns and some aggro skills but not as much as knight. Hope it helps.

• I actually think it would be a nice addition to have the 2ndary increase skills, ie:

x/W = +50 max 1h axe
    x/K = +50 max Defense
    x/R = +50 max Dagger
    x/M or x/L = +50 max Wand
    x/P or x/D = +50 max 2h staff
    x/S = +25 max Bow, +25 max X-Bow
    x/Wd or x/C = +50 max 2h axe

etc..

• 1 Hand Axe was allways realy low in damage sadly this why Rouge/Warrior Warrior/Rouge is sadly bad too
    would be nice if old classes come back to the meta with for example a nice 1 Hand Axe. But lets hope maybe with the balancing Patch old combos come back to shine ^^

• I support, this is a good idea. Weapons can be equipped, but they cannot be used normally, this is not right. I think this is the initial flaw of the game developers, sometimes it seems to me that this game was made in haste in the breaks between other games).

• Just because you can use a weapon does not mean that you can handle it well (weapon skill lvl) or even master it (passive skill)...so I dont believe this is an issue of hasty development but more of putting some thought into class design and which class is good with which weapon.

And just because ONE knight combination "can" use an Axe, you dont have to increase the weapn skill for all knights, in fact this would be an even more inconsistent class design as it is now.

Knights do fine with hammers and swords, theres no need for another option.

So if you want to wield an axe as a tank, play warrior/knight or warden/warrior - optimizing knights for more weapons would only lead to more players playing knight and no other tank combination, abandoning these classes even more.

This would not go along with the general idea of making more classes viable to play.

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• I just wanna say that the 1 hand axe should be again strong enoth that people useing them no one can use this atm because they just to weak in dps=O

• The axes themselves are not too weak in dps compared to other 1h melee weapons, you can see that for yourself ingame.

It is the classes who would use 1h axes as weapons and their skills that need to be pushed, I agree in that point and look forward to the upcoming class balancing for that very much.

However this thread is about the axes weapon skill lvl for Knight(/Warrior)s, not about weapon or class dmg....

Cheers!;)

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Closed the thread.