I need advice for 2ndary class for Mage

• Hello all

by now i have learned that Druid sucks, so lets skip all clothies for 2nd and all ammo users (aka Scout) cos I lack gold a lot. So I am thinking about Warrior or Knight. Knight is sturdy enough so i wont die ofter even with crappy armour, but as i remeber His dmg sucks at best.

attributes i am looking for are Survivability and decent damage to level fast enough so I can use my main elite skills.

I apreciate advice.

• couple questions here:

Are you planning on questing?
    Are you planning on spending real money to buy diamonds?
    Are you planning on being endgame level 102/102/102 in a week?
    Are you planning on farming to make stuff to sell for diamonds?

I have quested with my Druid/mage and Mage druid and haven't died at all to 102. You gotta be smart about it if you only have the start up gear tho, you cannot go charging in and think you are gonna wreck everything lol, you are the only one getting wrecked that way.

The easiest class i have quested on was always Mage/ and any other class as secondary. I know people want K/M, Warrior/Mage and S/Wrd to run the endgame stuff in world which are probably the best DPS'ers out there but some could add to this.

It always depends what you want to play, when you want to get there and what you are willing to do to do so ;)

• From my experience the best secondary to use while levelling if you're always getting your elites would either be mage/warrior for the crit rate increase, mana regen and increased mana, mage/priest (I know you said to rule out cloth users but anyway), or maybe mage/warden (not 100% sure on that one for levelling but if you get all the elites up to 70 then earth core would be useful for taking on incredibly hard mobs such as elites for a quest).

• At the end I took Warrior and already i am at lvl 30. i am slowly starting to remeber how we speed up leveling back in the days so i will appy some of those techniques :)

Elite skills from M/W looks ok so i will go in that direction, and warrior is nice to have anyways.