Posts by AriesTheMage

Hello guys.

I am not sure is this propper place or not for my suggestion, but here it goes. I play for some time now here, not much, all dias I had i bought by cash. So those few ones i wanted to save is on buying stats. But. drop rate of end maps "bag stats" are just plain horrible, I get guild luck buff, Varanas NPC buff, I even have nuff luck to get luck pots from maids. True, blue trash items are dropping like flies, but of one and a half hour of far4ming i got 2 bags. In one was some d_mn recepie that nobody will ever need and some stats that most likely even a rouge wont buy. To be more precise I cant remeber if i got any class related stat in a bad from time I got to end zones to be able to farm. Frankly i hate it. At least, please increase chance of getting class related stats...not da_n cr_p.

Thank you

P.S. I had nuff of cr_p while loosing my time for years of playing on official servers.

I did just that with warrior and speed up my leveling. I had a bit of nasty surprise when I realised that I need rage in order to activate elite skill buffs! Due to that I am again reconsidering to lvl up my Druid again so i can benefit of elite skills from that combo and to have minor heal for "O no!" situation.

I admit I am not sure. Rage on magic class..along with mana? That sounds like lot of problems. I can get some rage but only if i get attacked or if i anualy attack mob. And that is not wise thing to do on clothie..in dungeon and if i wait i loose DPS, cos I need to buff. All in all fail, and I am not happy atm.

At the end I took Warrior and already i am at lvl 30. i am slowly starting to remeber how we speed up leveling back in the days so i will appy some of those techniques :)

Elite skills from M/W looks ok so i will go in that direction, and warrior is nice to have anyways.

Hello all

by now i have learned that Druid sucks, so lets skip all clothies for 2nd and all ammo users (aka Scout) cos I lack gold a lot. So I am thinking about Warrior or Knight. Knight is sturdy enough so i wont die ofter even with crappy armour, but as i remeber His dmg sucks at best.

attributes i am looking for are Survivability and decent damage to level fast enough so I can use my main elite skills.

I apreciate advice.

Atm I cannot state nuff how much i regret I took lamest class of all. I had priest back then and it was not even third of thos hard to level. I admit i do not understand what they made with this game. So atm i stopped playing untill i decide what way to go cos for me Druid is dead class. i guess I could look up advice for 2nd class that is nice coplany for my amin mage and not lame to level like Druid.

Ppl! Learn from my mistake lol.

Ok here is another questiona nd now i am feeling preety dumb. I played mages in ROm like always but with Druids are preety unknown. unlike mage wich at least has sheild this is pure c**p in simple PVE. I am almost positive that I am missions something. I am at lvl 26 , almost 27. My gear is outdated I admit, but with scarse cash i get on questing i just cannot afford to buy anything and d**n AH is just plain Dia market. So my gear sucks and I am honestly stuck, or get back to lvl 5 area where I could actualy kill someting. To cut story short. My damage is utter g+++++e and i am litteraly 2 shot kill for lvl 20 Gazelle ! Rly? This is not same game I remeber. Anyway, maybe you know good glvling gear guide and on that matter Druid lvling guide would be nice.

Thanks guys

Sorry for language

Ah thanks man. In mean time i found ran on than npc in Elves are by accident, so i am now leveling Druid as fast as I can since my M/D elite skills i need to have are on very high level. And by what i read lvling your secondary toon is raising your primary stats too, most likely not much but anything counts. I got that gear and i admit it is by far best gear i have ever had on any toon in ROM since I spend only very little cash back then.

Anyway. Ill go and take a look about gold prices. Btw. I can try to sell stuff for dias directly in game?

Hello guys.

Could someone be kind enough to explain me why is whole AH here traded only for dias? I am oldskool player and this is totaly akward to me.

Do you all buy dias for cash to buy stuff on Auction house? I most certainly hope that it is not case. i am just hoping that I missed something in game. I am used to live/trade and buy stuff back in the days with gold and I admit I dont like this. At this point I am totaly unable to get anything. I even can't get some cheap leveling gear on AH due to that.

Thanks for help.

Hello boys and girls!

I am 42 yo male, that played this game back in the days when lvl cap was about 76 (forgot exact lvl lol) and I got back just today. As i am used to play with players arround me and lively chat I am looking here for nice leveling guild if there is any on this server.

I must say that I did not managed to find almost any nice soul in game that I could ask for help cos some things are waay more different here than what it was back in the days.

I hope that someone will prove me wrong.

You can PM me in game main toon is Ariesfirewind (Mage/druid 80/22).

See you all

Aries