Posts by Mazufir

If I'm not mistaken, priest/warrior has an elite skill that gives it access to mail armour, so you don't need to worry about cloth with strength on it.
    If you're referring to mage/warrior and the burst phase they get from cloth str/sta gear, the only real option there is the black codex in the high level zones, and you just stat that with extra strength/stamina.

Maybe we could change the entire idea of RoM raids?

Normal mode - 6 players
    Hard mode - 12 players
    New difficulty, Insane - 16+ players

Normal mode drops good gear, better than last raid tier gear. Raid is easier and more forgiving.
    Hard mode has extra mechanic on some mode, bosses and trash are harder, gear is slightly better with better set bonuses.
    Insane mode has another mechanic and another boss. Gear is again better and final boss has a chance at dropping orange/legendary weapon that is slightly more powerful, stat wise, than other weapons from that tier.

Each version of gear looks slightly fancier than the lower difficulty.

This is turning more into an idea/suggestion than a response comment, but whatever...

I very much like the idea, I want to see a new staff skin as I can't find any that interest me that much. I would love to see some one handed longsword skins too! :D

Hi there! I am looking for a guild. I don't know if there is meant to be a specific guide for a looking for guild post so I'm going off the top of my head.

I am an english only speaking player looking for an active, hopefully endgame guild. I am a support (m/wl, wl/m, other combos etc) or mdps (k/m, wl/ch, m/(x), d/r etc, warmage coming soon) player, also have some mostly untouched gear for other classes for the future, such as tank, pdps and heals. Magic attack is 190k - 200k unbuffed depending on the class combo, if you wanted to know that.

Lately I have been kind of inactive as the game is getting boring from the lack of actually getting into runs. I am hoping there will be a guild to take me with them in runs and help me as I would like to help them.

Also, if you need to know my timezone is GMT+8, and in that timezone my active times can be about 4PM - 11PM on weekdays and all day on weekends. IGN is Bellima. Reply to this thread or pm me on the forums or ingame.

As you quest through the morrok wallinder questline beginning in aotulia volcano, you will get the blue quest gear. Your level 65, 70 and onwards sets can be obtained through the quest and once you get to zones such as the ancient kingdom of rorazan you will get a new set every zone. A level 70 one in that zone, 71 in the next and so on. At level 70 the hall of survivors gear will most likely not be as good as the blue items you can obtain from questing.

You can join a guild by looking for guild leaders or even just other members and request to join. There are plenty of guilds that will let you in if you ask.

And no there is no real way to get diamonds for free. If you require diamonds, you will need to either pay for them with real money, or grind out rare items to sell on the auction house. Once you get to level 104 you may possibly be able to farm the trash mobs in instances to create high tier stones to sell on the auction house, though with the latest patch that may be harder to do. You can also collect other items to sell for diamonds or if you get into a nice guild there may be folks kind enough to lend you some, but don't expect them to.

I understand drop rate changes were implemented because rare items were dropping to frequently or something along those lines but now tier stone making is a lot harder. Going into bone peak with lucky target and a party with one person, I could obtain 2 green items and 2 blue items, the blues I would pick up, but now I have gone in and killed 5 mobs and out of all of them, with those same drop rate increases, I have gotten one blue. This is an irritating change and I believe I speak for a large portion of the ARoM community when I say the changes to the drop rates should be reversed.

"You have to be careful with buffing dot's, since it would easily lead to being too op in pvp."

That is fair, it very easily could be. I'm not sure how but I would like to make a suggestion of sorts about this.

This will begin with my gear. In my current state, I have 24213 mdmg and 181156 magical attack. When using my magical DoTs, such as mage/rogue, they reach around 20k or 30k per tick. In comparison, my flame does 1.5mil+ per strike in pve. In pvp flame does 53k against a wd/s with no gear. I don't know how DoT scaling works, but I would suggest upping it in pve to somewhere around 100k - 500k per tick, and in pvp in the same situation as with testing my flame in pvp, making it around 5k - 15k per tick so it deals good damage but does not become completely overpowered at the same time.

The idea is pretty simple. Make damage over time abilities and debuffs scale a lot better. Often DoTs are used as combo starters or for other debuffs, such as the rogue shadowstab bleed that leads to the grievous wound for the final hit in that combo, or the use of the warlock/mage DoTs that give the soul brand debuff. The enchancement of damage over time debuffs would increase classes capable of doing endgame by a decent amount. Obviously most of the class combos that rely on damage over time are magic classes, such as priest/rogue, warlock/x (mainly wl/r lol), mage/rogue etc as well as rogue/warrior which has I believe 5 total damage over time debuffs. When I say scaling better I mean increase the damage they do so they aren't just used for the debuffs that come alongside or to create attack combos. An example of a really good DoT is the one that the dragonflies in the chamber of elements (and maybe in inferno I dunno) give which does to me about 22k every two seconds. That is what I would call a good DoT, and it is a lot better than the ones I can do with any class combo which reach about 8k every 2 seconds. You can most likely see why 8k every 2 seconds is worthless when my psychic arrows in the same state do about 1 million each hit, and each casting of that is 2 seconds.

For those who didn't wanna read, make damage over time better so I can play warlock/rogue in endgame... lol.

I try using an advanced aggregator with the skin and my ritual staff but it does not work as the skin is 1h. If I put one thing in, the other gets chucked out.

I completely support the idea of more weapon skins. Personally I'd like to see Sismond's Staff skin for a 2h. I have a sismond staff skin already but its 1h only :c

Alright after hours and hours I have gotten all the files onto my computer and gotten them into a folder and then manually installed it. After thats all finished I cracked open the rom launcher and while its updating I get all this

http://imgur.com/a/8hest there is 2 images there thats what I get when I try updating it.

EDIT: it may have sorted itself out, I will update this again if something appears to go wrong

I am hoping this is the right section to put this in...

Alright so I have played this for a few months now and recently with the new update as I tried to update my antivirus deleted necessary files for the game to run. So, I have deactivated it temporarily and am now reinstalling the game. However, I am getting a major issue where for the first few gigs it stays at a solid 1.2 - 3mb/s but then once I reach around 3gb it stops installing all together and just sits there at the same amount as the download speed slows down from the regular speed to about 30kb/s and at one point 100bytes/s. I don't think this is on my end because it happens everytime I try reinstalling at around about the same amount. I was hoping someone had some kind of solution. I have tried restarting the internet and my computer, which has not worked. I have deleted all the downloaded files and restarted about 5 times and it has stayed the same.

From my experience the best secondary to use while levelling if you're always getting your elites would either be mage/warrior for the crit rate increase, mana regen and increased mana, mage/priest (I know you said to rule out cloth users but anyway), or maybe mage/warden (not 100% sure on that one for levelling but if you get all the elites up to 70 then earth core would be useful for taking on incredibly hard mobs such as elites for a quest).