Posts by Indis

You have to be certain amount disturbed to fit into disturbed.... just saying... :)

We do stuff... and staff when possible... ask zid.

You are better off with guild in your time zone, as well that speaks Polish. :rolleyes:

Disturbed is still good option, if you sick of normal... :D

Gjiara, I am just too tired to respond to every line.

1. Never I said it is easy to do - just 'if is easy' - why not.
    2. Inferno has portal and helps a lot
    3. I believe more then once they (admin/gm) show interest to fix and make game better

Have you ever read 'Who moved my cheese?'

If not, I strongly suggest you do it.

If is not too hard to do, I don't see why not add it.

Idea is when new instance is out, this would be also something I believe everyone would benefit.

It is no fun, specially when you can run instances for couple hours like most of us who work, to spend most of time running around to last place your party whipped / or where you disconnected.

If you have full party, then it kicks you out, if you have less then 12 people then mostly you end back in instance, but not consistently either.

Reasoning - we used to run it - leave it that way - I bet the same people objected shell vendors if they played when they came out, or POM or any other gear vendors because we used to run instance to get gear, and now people get it by doing dailies, GG etc.

I would love to see how many of them would use crystals if they get implemented, because if they do - that would make their objections just 'end gamer rant'.

Same thing with stuff that 'used to be the way', like drop rate that has changed, so all of them might have all cards, while new players have to grind them at much lower rate. Same with gold, everyone who was on server much longer then me unfairly has more gold... because they played when rate of gold drop was higher... and just like their objection here, my objection to that would not make sense.

If something was one way for long time, it really does not make sense if it can't be improved/fixed. Just like housekeeper potions got fixed, or snoop got more option then original one,...

You are second now calling me lazy just because I asked to improve an instance?! Is that custom in poland to offend everyone who dare to think and ask a question? I never asked to make instance easier, just to remove annoying walking every time we crash/die. How crystals will make difference in difficulty?!

I am sorry that none of you guys ever realize that would make it bit easier not to spend unnecessary time in instance lost just on walking back every time someone crash and/or needs to change gear.

It is up to developers if they want to leave it annoying and boring.

Please note, game might work well for people in EU, but from USA we crash quote often in instance due to latency and connection.

And yes, why not add crystals after bosses in most instances??

Do you really enjoy running around, or in this case you just don't have empathy for fellow players and are bit greedy to allow someone else be able to run the same instances like you.

they already did a lot for us at tikal and there are no more changes needed.

Again, that is just your opinion and you are entitled to have opinion, but fact is that this would benefit many, specially guilds that are not geared yet.

if someone suggest to add free diamonds into the itemshop.. do you think they will add it, because someone suggested it? some ideas are good and some others arent.

That is just absurd - comparing my request and suggestion to 'free dias' for everyone suggestions. Sure, there are good and bad ideas, but I think (and seems not only I) that this is 'good' idea.
    Makes me wonder why you would not like more people running an instance.

thats the way how other guilds did the same in the past, happens i guess. sounds hard but if your not ready for this instance you have to improve your gear or run lower instance to get new items, there are enough ways and free stuff to improve your equipment.

I am still missing your real reason to oppose this idea.

if an instance have some features it doesnt means you can expect it all over.

Completely true, bit in this contest it is more a point that is possible to do and that makes sense.

If something helps people who have jobs, work, family to remove repetition and improve transport in this case, I can't see how do you see this suggestion as something bad.

I would really like to hear from admin/moderators, if they think this would be good/bad idea.

I was wondering if there is a plan to create port for Goblin Games directly from Atlantis?!

At the moment you have to port to Varenas to be able to go to GG - it would make sense if there is portal directly from Altantis, just like for all other mini games.

they wont change anything here. we farmed this 2 years ago in 15mins each run and you ask 2 years later for ports in there? thats nearly a bad joke - sorry

everyone should be able to run this in around 40mins and thats normal for the 2nd highest instance

Not sure how to read this - as you knowing that they will not change it, or just as your guess that they will not make any changes.

Why not improve something? I was under impression that difference between this server and that 'other one' is that here good suggestions get implemented.

I agree, at least one portal (possibly right @ tree boss, portal after) would benefit everyone.

Please note, while you can run it in 40 minutes, some guilds that are not 'end game' yet will take much longer. Sometimes to make it work, we have to change classes and fill requirement, making it even longer.

Same crystals exist in HOS and few other instances, and they make it much easier in case healer does not survive.

Yes, that is what I meant. NO sigil from re-entry. If you get on in instance, of course you should be able to use it.

Thank you Mega for clearing that up.

Only if you loose sigils when entering the instances. Otherwise I am against it.

I agree, it should be without sigils.

I am against.
    1. Instances should not be changed only if people are lazy, this is no valid reason
    2. Having issues with running instance slowly, require you to learn tactic and improve your gear
    3. Changes in old instances (up since 2 years) cause disadvantage for players like me who spent there months running it normally
    4. If you leave instance you can use transport book or black codex spell, TP runes you can buy for dias from mementos

1. I don't remember attacking you for anything, and for suggesting to improve instance, you call me lazy? Really? Who/what gives you idea that you even know me?
    2. Reason I suggested changes is to help people who need to improve gear.
    3. You would feel what?? Should I feel the same since FA people now can run with new toon vs. me running it for hour back in day?! Not sure you have a good reason to oppose 'improvement'. I never said to make instance easier, just to prevent me running multiple times through already explored instance just because there was no transport crystal. It turns game into boring grinding. I rather try boss again then spend 5 minutes going back.
    4. In all seriousness snoop could be broken like on official, if they were thinking the same as you. Why being against something that makes sense?

You can have your opinion, but in future please don't attack me or make false assumptions.

Thanks,
    Indis

Would it be possible to have transport crystals in Tikal and Clops instance? (Like we have it in HOS)

Also, it would be nice to have transport person, like we have @ Clops exit that transports you to instance start @ Tikal.

I am sure we all would benefit in time if this would be added.

Please add Big Angel's Sigh to the sale:

30 Days - 208779
    14 Days - 208780
    7 Days - 208781

Currently none of these Big Angel's Sigh versions work correctly and they cannot be sold.

This information has been forwarded to the Dev team and we will look at the possibility of fixing and releasing these items.

~Thor was here

So you don't have a reason to find shadowmoon merchant? He is selling 30 days sweet home runes quite often.

LOL, last night got some other goodies from him, but no 30 day runes.

Problem with him is that he sometimes uses unconventional currency. :D

Also, if you know when is available, hook brother up, don't be selfish. :thumbup:

You know my toon name - what is your?