Posts by Indis

Reads and figures best to drop all M/? characters, and get Scout instead. :D Just like 99% of Paradise population. 8|

I was told that with server maintenance my Housekeeper will get improved to max abilities, but it seems that update for HK was not applied.

Now I notice new button for HK that resets them for 1 mil, which would be fine, if I am not new player.

Anyway to reaply HK update? :)

That was long time ago that anyone lost anything on server due to server side errors. I remember taking screenshots of everything I had, and only lost 1 chair, that later I got back (and few more things).

I don't recall ever loosing anything again, on any servers.

Wait, there are more guilds on the server? Not just Disturbed?

Ahh, you learn something new every day...

ps. they must be called non-disturbed guilds. :D

Each Housekeeper has 10 spaces (plus full gear slots without weapons), so it is like 3 more storage chests and 6 mannequins overall per toon that you can get for mere 12.6 mil gold.

I was not aware that there is more room in house, at present I am just starting, but gives me more motivation to run run quests in Ravenfel to atune for TT. :)

Not sure why do you need more space. IMHO it is just adequate space on each toon, and if you need more, that is what backpack alts are for. In case you need more room, just create more alts, or perhaps alt guild and get as many guild vault pages as you can/need.

Game crashes are due to RoM memory management that does not work as it should, to release memory once you change zone, or move to different area in zone.

Here are easiest steps to fix it:

1. Lower your visual quality, disable bloom and un-check auto adjustement
    2. Lower how far you can see in game (less it loads, more rare it will crash)
    3. Download, install and set it to run every 5 minutes PcWInTech's CleanMem.

This little program will do what RoM is unable to do, and to compare it, last night I used it, while running 3 characters, went into SW, back, 5 different zones and did not crash!

I am running also on low video quality, but I did not hide spells for my characters, other players or NPCs.

Once you have it stable, play with settings and move it back to your likening.

Hope this helps!

Indis