Posts by treborx555

Anyone knows when are backpack upgrades coming to special shop again? I missed the promo thinking it was every weekend.. woops

Now i'm stuck at just starter bags and renting extras in hope that promo comes again

I find that if I speak in zone or normal chat i'm 99% of the time completely ignored even when talking in atlas with like 20+ players there.

But if i whisper someone that runs past me (if i can manage to click on them with 300% move speed speeding past me..), they usually answer.

Idk it feels really weird, everyone seems so busy running to and fro and the only thing in world chat is lfg for that rofl thing. Oh and selling op endgame gear

Is there a way to learn more gathering skils? I unfortunately found out I cant learn all 3 of them so my mining is stuck at 20 now.

I do see crafting expansion items though but I assume those don't work on gathering skills?

Edit: nvm I found explanation on wiki, seems to work on all

Seems i'll need way more diamonds than i thought, I thought buying 4k diamonds will be more than enough haha. Seems i'll only be able to lvl my skills to max and buy a few bags

How exactly do you get megaphones by playing? I've been slowly lvling up my side classes to 20 and trying to get my professions leveled, and taking up any freebies in atlantis but didn't notice any megaphones.

Figured i'd post here because I don't have any world chat items yet.

I tried asking about in atlas city but most people just ignore you to the point I wondered if everyone was a bot..

All I want is english guild that's active!

KK guess i'll do mage - warden or knight then for a start instead.

Btw how do i ride a mount? I swear the tutorial gave me one but I can't figure out how to summon it.

Also, seems the only real way to level are these quests that give 10 mil exp. Killing mobs on their own gives pretty much nothing

Are there any viable water spell magic damage focused builds after the rebalance? I remember asking a friend a few years ago and he told me only priest/scout and it was basically a troll build

If not guess i can't go wrong with mage/druid and spamming that magma strike thing to start with. Then figure out a class i want later on.

Do you know why is it good? I looked at spells by switching my characters but i couldn't figure out why people take the class combos they do.

Also, is there an online build maker for spells, class/combos?

Oh so you're telling me I can basically level all classes on 1 character and be able to have any class combo as long as I pay for the race change shop item? And that my starting class isn't that much of a problem even if I fail and produce some bad class combo?

Okay so I spent the last 2 hours ocasionally asking for help ingame but nobody answered at all even in atlas city (I have some old alt there)

And in between I tried searching the wiki or google but there's not much info on this game.

I wanted to ask a few questions.

1) What are some viable Magic dps class combos and their play styles?

2) Where do you people usually talk? Is there a discord?

3) should you power boost to 80, then level that class to max, or power boost to 80 but level your lvl 1 sub class first, OR not power boost at all and lvl normally?