New here, could use some help

• I have to say that people in this game really suck at helping others. Almost every single day I see someone post a question in global chat and nobody answers. I answer if I know the answer, which is not often. So others may be in the same position of just not knowing. This game is way too indepth. Nothing is easy to figure out. There are many out there that do know the answers though and they don't respond. People are better at helping here in the forums than in the game.

We shouldn't have to go to google or global chat for every little thing in the game to find out what to do. Like the christmas item saying to go to the tree by phirius workshops to ask about it. Where the flip is that? So have to go to google or global chat to get help. Every last little thing in the game is like that. The game gives as little information as it possibly can and nobody wants to answer in chat.

Then there's Atlas. Everyone and their mother posting looking for this or that character to help with Atlas. Yet nobody posts where the wanderer is. I have seen this go on all day. Not one person posts where the wanderer is. Since you're posting asking for certain class to help, it would behoove you to post where the wanderer is. You all act like it's some major secret that you can't afford to let anyone find out, but you want help with it. Lol.

I have the complete opposite experience with this . When i Started here i got 9/10 times an answer to a question in world chat in under 2 or 3 Minutes. Maybe you just Dont See 90% of the answers because most People answer by whisper Chat and Not in the World Chat.

Also a big factor may be when u/other ppl ask those

Question, is that as most of the server is from or around europe and maybe asleep when u are online/writing in wc?!

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I find that if I speak in zone or normal chat i'm 99% of the time completely ignored even when talking in atlas with like 20+ players there.

But if i whisper someone that runs past me (if i can manage to click on them with 300% move speed speeding past me..), they usually answer.

Idk it feels really weird, everyone seems so busy running to and fro and the only thing in world chat is lfg for that rofl thing. Oh and selling op endgame gear

• Idk it feels really weird, everyone seems so busy running to and fro and the only thing in world chat is lfg for that rofl thing. Oh and selling op endgame gear

Well, welcome to an mmorpg I guess :D That's the normal behavior of an mmo player that has limited time. You always wanna use your time as good as possible I guess.

I find that if I speak in zone or normal chat i'm 99% of the time completely ignored even when talking in atlas with like 20+ players there.

Maybe try asking in global chat. Personally I don't even see the zone or say chat normally, because it's spammed away instantly by tons of other chats/channels. I only got a separated chat tab for the global chat. Maybe that's the same reason for others as well.

Also, in Atlas most players always are afk, leveling weapon or crafting. If you wanna reach as many people as possible in zone chat, enter the chamber of elements. There always players travel through, in order to join endgame instances. Or the weaping coast, since that's the enterance of HOTO (Heart of the Ocean) Hard Mode, the latest released endgame instance.

But global chat would always be the best way I guess. Even better would be finding a guild I guess.

• The game itself has become hostile to new players over the last year. In addition, many other, older players have quit.

I can't comment on what has been before, but there aren't even any more "newbie" guilds that just harbour a large group of people that just want to play for fun. The game needs some catchup-mechanics and some real endgame that requires a lot of skill and gear to grow properly again.

• It'd be nice if the game had a practice mode for some of the higher level bosses like inferno. There's a boss in inferno that gives you some kind of debuff and then you have to grab some rock and do something with it. I've tried twice and have no clue about the dubuff, the rock, or what to do with it. Players then die and get mad because newbies like me don't know what to do. If there was a practice version, I could do it as many times as it takes to figure the dubuff and where to get the rock and what to do with it. Then experienced players wouldn't get mad.

• Anyone knows when are backpack upgrades coming to special shop again? I missed the promo thinking it was every weekend.. woops

Now i'm stuck at just starter bags and renting extras in hope that promo comes again

• Well crap. Guess i'll have to rent 3 or 4 bags for 2 or 3 more weeks o_o

You can get bag expansion scrolls from one of the mini games ( the one that takes you to SS, from Kat something person). It’s random bags 3-6 for either 3 or 7 days (can’t remember).

I have found it’s cheaper to rent bags 7-12 for a year than buy them outright if you have limited Dias.

• Btw what level do I need to start doing content with others? I'm currently lvl 88 mage lvl 80 druid (bought that booster item lol)

• Btw what level do I need to start doing content with others? I'm currently lvl 88 mage lvl 80 druid (bought that booster item lol)

The only content that is done by raids is 102+. Since 104 is lvlcap, I would recommend to get up there. But it's not a big deal, on this server you need few hours normally to level up to the cap. Haven't done this for years, but with all the original lv 95+ zones, it shouldn't be difficult tho.

• Could be doing something wrong, i'm lvl 90 and doing lvl 83 zone quests, takes like an hour per 1 or 2 levels usually.

I Guess i'll get there soon.

• Could be doing something wrong, i'm lvl 90 and doing lvl 83 zone quests

That should be normal. You get 10x(or 12x? Not sure) xp from Quests so you normaly are always ahead in lvl.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Added the Label Gameplay