Posts by Wesker

Gift of the baron was changed like blood arrow.

Only the AoE damage should be applied on hit, while the costs should tick constantly, as patch notes also tell. If the mechanic is different, it's not working as intended. I remember there were some issues occuring right after live release, so there might be something still broken. We will look into it.

1e044a1059d5d35074baa3e3103d4364.png

What about tank meta? There are also 1-2 classes overused, or better, all other classes useless/too weak to perform

I forwarded your request to the responsible team members. We will discuss wether there are adjustments required.

Здравствуйте уважаемые администраторы, создается такое впечатление что у вас личная ненависть к классу магов. Мало того что магу/колдуну дали теперь личную кровавку, так еще и 10 секундный урон отобрали. Если учесть что маги это самый дорогой класс по экипировке, ни к статам, ни покупке шмота по цене не подступишься, то вы практически убиваете рынок маговских вещей, потому что они теперь никому не нужны. Перетачиваться в другой класс , как вы иногда советуете тоже не вижу смысла, маговский шмот продать не смогу, поэтому точиться не получится, остается завязать с такой игрой, где происходит настоящая сегрегация(

Greetings!

Thank you for telling your concerns about the current way of mage balancing. We are currently changing some ways of magical class interactions, in order to increase the diversity within the meta. Mage/Warlock and Warlock/Mage appeared to be overused, so we tried to change their behaviors and add more alternatives, instead of just removing their supportive sides. It was not our intention to make classes unplayable. I'm sorry if you got the impression.

The recent patch was just the first in a row, adding some QoL and improve some basic mechanics in the first place. Next, there will be much deeper adjustments and later on real "balancing". We are aware that some classes may overperform right now, this will be balanced within the process later on. Also, some of the current changes will add more possibilities for us, to balance specific classes properly at a later time.

There are some really fun class mechanics planned already, and your feedback to them is highly appreciated. :thumbup: Even if there is no direct answer to your requests, it's all heard, considered and internally discussed.

I promised myself, I don't flame for some of those latest changes, but please change at least the new mage/warlock blood arrow to only tick while doing dmg...like every blood arrow X/

The idea wasn't to make the Forgotten Black Magic another Blood Arrow, but instead to add an alternative to Mage/Rogue, which has Gift of the Baron constantly draining HP as well. The Blood Arrow mechanic (like HP cost on hit) shall only apply for selfish buffs, while supportive mechanics shall have some kind of costs, which are HP every x seconds in this case. In this way, constantly incurred costs are paid and shall be healed by the party, in order to get support for everyone.

But however, we will reconsider this later if it turns out to be an annoying change, since this might not be the way we'd like to go with mages.

Best regards

Wesker &)

Greetings,

my apologies, we have looked deeper into the event and indeed found something that might be related. It will be fixed with next patch.

Best regards

Wesker

It is planned to release offensive artefact runes within the next nostalgia content update. The timing depends on internal resources, such as developer availability and other projects and changes that have to be released before. For this reason, I cannot make any statement about an exact release date at this time.

However, I can confirm that the next nostalgia content is already in progress. But don't worry, you surely will have enough time to enjoy the latest content first. ;)

Currently you have to do both KS and IDK at the same time to get a red artefact from IDK in a reasonably reasonable amount of time.

Yes, this is what we intended. If there was another Sun Essence dropping in IDK by 100% chance, KS would have been completely replaced. Our way, KS is still relevant for constant Sun Essences, but you will need to run less KS due to the drops in IDK. Nostalgia content is supposed not to be deprecated within half a year already. ;)

Just a short note by the way to clarify. The new IDK artefacts are generally equal to the KS artefacts. Both will be equally useful in future content and it will not matter which you are using, which is plussed or has runes slotted. You will not have a disadvantage using the KS artefact with an IDK rune. The new artefacts shall complete the collection for some niche classes. There might be a third generation in the future, but that's not sure yet.

You can even slot a rune into a purple artefact, this should not matter for now. However I would recommend a red artefact or you might be wasting materials. The red refined artefact upgrade shall be mandatory for future content.

It is also planned to combine certain artefacts in the future. So it might be useful to save some materials for IDK artefacts as well, if you already got an artefact from KS.

I would like to ask about nostalgia content:

are there any plans/works for the next instance?

Is there a chance that the new nostalgia will have a 6/12 people mode?

The idea of 6-person instances is very nice, but in our guild there is a regularly unpleasant situation such as: we are eager to go ks and suddenly a 7th person shows up and we have to go to the rofl, which we already have above the nostrils.

Hi. We indeed have concrete plans and are already partially working on the next nostalgia content update in order to further follow up our artefact content line. But we decided to put the release after the next major content update so that you guys can spend some time with Dark Core first and then, after a while, start into the next nostalgia instance.

It is not planned to extend the player amount beyond 6. For raid content there already are the major custom instances and this is how it shall stay right now.

Best reagards!

I was not speaking about the forum. About 90% of the feedback I receive ingame. From different guilds and groups of mixed guilds. I watched most of them for a long time, asked some for specific feedback. I am well aware that feedback gathered from forum only might be falsified due to one-sided feedback and lead to polarisation. ;)

You officially admit that your goal is to make the game as difficult as possible.

Not the entire game, but yeah, the instance was intended to be pretty difficult. According to most feedback I received in the past days, we got that done well.

I always appreciate any kind of feedback and discuss any serious idea with my team. I'm sorry that we can't come to terms here, but thank you for your feedback, we will consider it in further updates of nostalgia content.

The obtaining of artefacts through the questline (including defeating Regin) is intended as it is, requiring a full clear. As you mentioned, it doesn't make any sense to get the artefact while not being able to use it. But the concept behind does make sense indeed. ;)

The instance is intended to be difficult. Much more difficult than most other content in the game. It's a group content, so group setup is more important than ever before. If a guild or group is not good enough yet to succeed in there, they simply need some further progression before attempting the challenge again.

I watched groups attempting the instance several times, spending hours or even days on bosses, but in the end succeeding over them. That's the actual way how this instance is supposed to work. And by the way, the difficulty wasn't increased by fixing bugs that made players die oneshot randomly and so on. It simply was fixing of bugs, exploits and mechanics that made life worse than intended or even broke certain mechanics. We never had the intention to exclude players or groups from anything or to disadvantage anyone. But if something isn't working as it was designed to be, it's fixed until it works as it should. ;)

Cheers. <3

Not really, you have to do full instance to unlock it (or it can be done on normal?)

For the quest, yes. But you don't need to farm it. I saw groups running a full run within 6 hours just for the quest. There is always a way by playing tactics and mechanics or optimising the party setup. ;)

It is intended to be an upgrade, so no plussing level is transfered. This way everyone can farm the normal artefacts through trashmobs while not being forced to clear the entire instance. But the refined artefacts require loot from the final boss and do require full clears. So if a group of players is not able to clear the entire instance yet, they can still achieve the normal artefacts. And stronger groups can go for the refined ones additionally. Everyone wins. ;)

In that case, maybe the refined one is better than the normal +6?

A little better, of course. Also, the effects of the refined ones will be improved slightly. ;)

Maybe you need a +6 normal artefact to refine it? Would be the best solution for all

Or when you refine an artefact, it's level remains. So if you refine a a+6 artefact you get another +6, from +3 you get another +3 and so on...

Greetings.

It is intended to be an upgrade, so no plussing level is transfered. This way everyone can farm the normal artefacts through trashmobs while not being forced to clear the entire instance. But the refined artefacts require loot from the final boss and do require full clears. So if a group of players is not able to clear the entire instance yet, they can still achieve the normal artefacts. And stronger groups can go for the refined ones additionally. Everyone wins. ;)

This is intended. The bosses should have required full plate armor with parry rate and so on. It makes me a little sad that some groups managed to kite bosses. But that's ok for the moment. ;)

It is everywhere possible. Look at rofl endboss. As long as the bosses have lower movespeed than players and movespeed can reduced for bosses, it will always be possible. And for example in rofl you can take shoes for additional speed.

Just to let you know for further instances

Greetings

Yeah, thanks for the information. ;) We have also realised this behavior already and will try to fix it at some point, respectively in the future. A trashmob is supposed to be kited easily, but a boss is not in my opinion.

It is posible to dodge any of the atacks of the bosses of kallin? I feel that even with the rogue dodge skill I cant dodge a single atack :D

This is intended. The bosses should have required full plate armor with parry rate and so on. It makes me a little sad that some groups managed to kite bosses. But that's ok for the moment. ;)

b1-b2 area damage to high.if you are not a warrior, you usually die

The AoE from bosses are intended the way they are. There are gameplay mechanics to lower the received damage though. ;)