Ruins of the Ice Dwarf Kingdom (Hard Mode) [Patch 10.6.2.1000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 10.6.2.1000 - Ruins of the Ice Dwarf Kingdom (Hard Mode), 8th Anniversary may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for Ruins of the Ice Dwarf Kingdom (Hard Mode).

For PvP please use PvP Rework [Patch 10.6.1.1000] thread.
    For class balance please use Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard thread.

For reworked monster cards please use Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000] thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

Would you like to participate and give your opinion but it's not your thing to do so in the forums thread? Click to use the Survey and send us your feedback!

• Ini is well-balanced, not to hard, not to easy, tough healing is more demanding finally.

Big pluses for boots and few crystals!

Also great amount of stats.

30runs for assigned item needed - could be less but its ok.

Overall feeling 9/10, good job.

BUT

recipes imo are broken. Same names as previous artifacts. Descriptions also the same but wrong description in wrong artifact? I believe its an error.

Runes atm are only defensive one, I believe there will be more added, dps and heal?

And the main thing, are those new artifacts not supposed to be MOON instead of SUN? XD

If not, you tell me that the ones from KS goes to trash now or what? :D

Please explain.

TY

P.S. 8th Anniversary question: there wasn't supposed to be an extra two days of boss event as compensation that haven't worked lately? We are waiting for it, not everyone forgot about this

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

Edited once, last by Leszix ().

• Official Post

recipes imo are broken. Same names as previous artifacts. Descriptions also the same but wrong description in wrong artifact? I believe its an error.

The recipes and descriptions are working as intended. The Artefacts are as an extra reward for situations when players may not want the Artefact from previous content. They're not intended to directly replace previous loot.

Runes atm are only defensive one, I believe there will be more added, dps and heal?

Current runes offered are only defensive, which will be expanded in future content.

And the main thing, are those new artifacts not supposed to be MOON instead of SUN? XD

No, they're intended to also be Sun Artefacts.

If not, you tell me that the ones from KS goes to trash now or what? :D

As mentioned previously, they're not intended to directly replace them.

• If not, you tell me that the ones from KS goes to trash now or what? :D

As mentioned previously, they're not intended to directly replace them.

If not directly then I suppose I should first go to house - deposit old one from KS in chest, go out and then finally wear new from IDK? :D

Changing heal artefact with heal bonus for heal artifact with dps/tank bonus seems legit enough.

What about drilling? Is it possible to make rune slot in KS version also or in IDK only?

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• What about drilling? Is it possible to make rune slot in KS version also or in IDK only?

Yes all Artefacts can have runes

Is it also possible to upgrade all artefacts even those from kalin?

I ask because of

• Added 3 new purple and red artefacts. They will be required for further upgrades.

I think about upgrade to legendary artefacts. Also possible with kalin versions or do we require IDK versions?

• Official Post
    • Added 18 new Gorge-like stats “of Stasis”.

Can you please provide all these stats? :D 8o

All stats are currently obtainable.

Yes all Artefacts can have runes

Is it also possible to upgrade all artefacts even those from kalin?

Yes it will be possible.

Thynos:

volcanos are not visible without quest. a bit hard to play the event, if you don't see where you should not stay :D

They're not invisible, the sparkling is related to another issue that should be fixed with the next patch.

• Official Post

Just a short note by the way to clarify. The new IDK artefacts are generally equal to the KS artefacts. Both will be equally useful in future content and it will not matter which you are using, which is plussed or has runes slotted. You will not have a disadvantage using the KS artefact with an IDK rune. The new artefacts shall complete the collection for some niche classes. There might be a third generation in the future, but that's not sure yet.

You can even slot a rune into a purple artefact, this should not matter for now. However I would recommend a red artefact or you might be wasting materials. The red refined artefact upgrade shall be mandatory for future content.

It is also planned to combine certain artefacts in the future. So it might be useful to save some materials for IDK artefacts as well, if you already got an artefact from KS.

• Since both artifacts can be useful then maybe make it easier to create a red artifact from IDK by changing the Sun Essence to a guaranteed one from each instance made? Currently you have to do both KS and IDK at the same time to get a red artefact from IDK in a reasonably reasonable amount of time. Creating an artefact from IDK or later modifying both artefacts will already be expensive enough in raw materials. I do not understand the additional difficulty in creating a red artefact from IDK.

• Since both artifacts can be useful then maybe make it easier to create a red artifact from IDK by changing the Sun Essence to a guaranteed one from each instance made? Currently you have to do both KS and IDK at the same time to get a red artefact from IDK in a reasonably reasonable amount of time. Creating an artefact from IDK or later modifying both artefacts will already be expensive enough in raw materials. I do not understand the additional difficulty in creating a red artefact from IDK.

it's not only the sun essence. you also need really really more materials form IDK than from KS.

Btw: the new cards of IDK are not searchable in the AH

• Official Post

Currently you have to do both KS and IDK at the same time to get a red artefact from IDK in a reasonably reasonable amount of time.

Yes, this is what we intended. If there was another Sun Essence dropping in IDK by 100% chance, KS would have been completely replaced. Our way, KS is still relevant for constant Sun Essences, but you will need to run less KS due to the drops in IDK. Nostalgia content is supposed not to be deprecated within half a year already. ;)

• Official Post

Btw: the new cards of IDK are not searchable in the AH

any news about this bug?

AH strings will be updated with next patch.

What about improving cards from IDK? It is still not possible. Any plan about it? We want to spend dianonds on the cards

Should be possible with next patch.

Greetings

• why red item is not everytime when pt kill last boss ?

I think bcs of:

Currently you have to do both KS and IDK at the same time to get a red artefact from IDK in a reasonably reasonable amount of time.

Yes, this is what we intended. If there was another Sun Essence dropping in IDK by 100% chance, KS would have been completely replaced. Our way, KS is still relevant for constant Sun Essences, but you will need to run less KS due to the drops in IDK. Nostalgia content is supposed not to be deprecated within half a year already. ;)

• For Boss 3, would it be possible to exclude the pets from the damage of the boss?

If I noticed it right, while he is casting "whirlwind chop" and the pets are still attacking the boss, they always die. Would be awesome if you could benefit from the beneficial effects of your pet over the whole bossfight.

Greetings :) :)

• For Boss 3, would it be possible to exclude the pets from the damage of the boss?

If I noticed it right, while he is casting "whirlwind chop" and the pets are still attacking the boss, they always die. Would be awesome if you could benefit from the beneficial effects of your pet over the whole bossfight.

Greetings :) :)

Hello, pets are already excluded by this spell.

What about the recipies. Why are the recipies bound? Doesnt make any sense.

Can you change the recipies to be unbound?

The Basic Artefact Driller recipe is bound as the final runes crafted are not bound. The rune recipes will reviewed and potentially made unbound in the future.

Greetings

• hello Ikaria

unfortunately this can not be because the pets are killed by this cast

Greetings

Luciaa

• Official Post

I just checked this on the Live Server and for me the pets were not killed by this spell. Could you tell me which pets specifically(Warden/Cenedrils etc) you're seeing this with? and maybe check scrutinizer damage taken to see if it was this or something else killing the pet during the fight.

Greetings