Posts by Dendrobatus

The skill Inspiration (494322) and Inspiration Display (499941) can make some skills causing Inspiration (504863).
    Unfortunately, there is one big issue with this skill.
    The overall mechanic works, Inspiration (504863) gets triggered and if one casts a skill after this buff is active, the casting time is reduced.

But since most spells for Druid have a casting time and spells can be casted without any breaks between spells. On the other hand, Inspiration (504863) gets active after some short delay. But than one already casts a spell with slow speed and by ending the casting time of the skill, Inspiration (504863) already gets removed again because it lasts for one single spell.
    That means, this buff is not useful yet since it gets removed without effect nearly all the time.
    I hope, the issue gets clear, otherwise just ask for more details or demonstration.
    Please change this mechanic of the buff Inspiration (504863) so that it works like intended :love:

The skill Righteous Explosion (499836) can remove harmful effects from all party members in range. The problem is that this skill has a casting time of 3 seconds.
    Since there are only a few harmful effect which have a long duration, it would make much more sense to have a casting time of 1 second.

Suggestion:

Lower the casting time of Righteous Explosion (499836) from 3 seconds to 1 second to make it useful for nowadays instances.

The skill Reviving Blast (499838) is the "power skill" of Champion/Priest with cooldown of 5 minutes and rooting him for 12 seconds. Actual, it causes Reviving Blast (623408) which recovers 60% HP of all party members and deals 50% HP damage to the caster himself.
    This is not very useful and would be nice to be more interesting.

Suggestion:

Change Reviving Blast (623408) so that it restores 100% HP of all party members to make this skill more interesting. It would still not be too powerful since it has cooldown of 5 minutes, roots the tank for 12 seconds and deals 50% HP damage to him.

The Priest/Rogue can summon the Shadow Fairy (493269) and buff Wraith Halo (493279) which causes Wraith Halo (503459) and increases magical attack of raid members by 10%.
    Yet there is no increment of physical attack for raid members caused by any Priest Fairy.
    Additionally, the Priest/Warrior is not very attractive to play and has its Fire Fairy (493267).

Suggestion:

Add 10% physical attack increment to the Fire Fairy (493267) by adding it to Accuracy Halo (493277) and its buff Accuracy Halo (503455). This would make the Priest/Warrior a little bit more intersting which would be very nice.

The skill Slaughter Blessing (494548) causes the buff Slaughter Blessing (505175) to all party members which increases physical attack and magical attack by 5,0%.

Suggestion:

Change the increment of physical attack and magical attack of Slaughter Blessing (505175) from 5,0% at all skill levels so that is scales like similar skills which means 10,4% at level 104. That would make the Rogue/Druid more interesting and useful, but not overpowered.

The skill Killin' Time (499567) causes the buff Killin' Time (623101) which increases Physical Critical Hit Rate and Critical Damage for 7 seconds. The duration of this buff is only 7 seconds. Since this skill consumes 45 energy, that does not make much sense because after consuming half maximum energy, players can't deal much damage anymore.

Suggestion:

Change the duration of Killin' Time (623101) from 7 seconds to 15-20 seconds so that is makes the Rogue/Druid a little bit more attractive to play.

The passive skill Reckless Warrior (493261) changes Blind Spot (498029) and Low Blow (498028) so that they increase the player's physical attack by 1,0% + absolute value. The buff is called Reckless Warrior (620323).
    I am not sure whether it is a bug that this % value does not skale with the skill level but if it is no bug, here is my suggestion.

Suggestion:

Please change the % increment of Reckless Warrior (620323) from 1,0% to the corresponding values like 10,4% at level 104 so that this skill make more sense and also makes the Rogue/Knight a little bit more interesting to play.

The string Sys490306_shortnote has a missing blank in the German Translation.

Actual:
    DE - Verursacht (DMG0) Schaden, basierend auf dem Schaden pro Sekunde der
    Haupthandwaffe, + (FixDMG0) x Geschicklichkeit physischen Schaden und
    eine "Blutung". Die "Blutung" macht (Buff4-Time) Sekunden lang alle 2
    Sekunden (Buff4-Dot)Schaden. (Für den Zusatzeffekt muss ein Dolch in der
    Haupthand geführt werden.)

It should be:
    DE - Verursacht (DMG0) Schaden, basierend auf dem Schaden pro Sekunde der
    Haupthandwaffe, + (FixDMG0) x Geschicklichkeit physischen Schaden und
    eine "Blutung". Die "Blutung" macht (Buff4-Time) Sekunden lang alle 2
    Sekunden (Buff4-Dot) Schaden. (Für den Zusatzeffekt muss ein Dolch in der
    Haupthand geführt werden.)

The skill Spiritual Leader (491335) has a cooldown of 5 minutes and increases physical attack speed and spell casting by 24% on level 55.

Suggestion:

Since the class Scout/Priest is not very attractive at the moment, it would be nice to lower the cooldown of that skill from 5 minutes to 3 minutes since most boss fight are fortunately no burst bosses anymore.

The passive skill Spirit Meld (493256) causes Spirit Meld (503556) when using Reflected Shot (493318) which leads to increment of absolute values of physical attack and magical attack. Compared to similar skills which increase physical attack and magical attack, that does not make much sense since all other skills increase them %.
    Suggestion:
    Please change the increment of physical attack and magical attack of Spirit Meld (503556) similar to e.g. Wilderness Campaign (503291) which increases them by 10,4%.

The string Sys499852_shortnote is not correct in German.
    Actual we have:
    DE - Wenn ein Ziel von "[497957]"betroffen ist, kann die [SC_SKILLTIPS_MDMG] des Zaubernden erhöht werden und ein Schild erscheint, das bis zu 10% Eurer LP widerherstellt.
    EN - When a target has been hit by [497957], there is a chance that your [SC_SKILLTIPS_MDMG] will be increased and a shield will be invoked that absorbs damage up to 10% of your HP.
    It should be like:
    DE - Wenn ein Ziel von "[497957]"betroffen ist, kann die [SC_SKILLTIPS_MDMG] des Zaubernden erhöht werden und ein Schild erscheint, das bis zu 10% Eurer LP absorbiert.

yea thats an issue but now its also killing you if you don't have phoenix, since they added something that dealing 10% hp@sec now which isn't checking player hp i guess (or checking if its lower than or equal to 3% but dealing 10% dmg)

I tested that 2 minutes before my post in Atlantis. There Phoenix triggered but I did not die without Phoenix. Where did you die without Phoenix by using Blood Arrow?

The buff Blood Arrow (500871) from the skill Blood Arrow (490434) triggers Phoenix's Redemption when HP reach 0. Without Phoenix's Redemption, the buff does not kill players which leads to the conclusion that trigger of Phoenix's Redemption is not intended and should be changed.

The same lasts for the buff Self-Distortion (624390) from the skill Self-Distortion (850873) for Warlocks which also triggers Phoenix's Redemption. There is a corresponding hint in the shortnote additionally:

EN - Increases [SC_SKILLTIPS_MOVE] by (Buff0-0)% upon activation. (This skill consumes (Buff0-Dot)% HP every second. Effect stops if there are insufficient HP.)

That means that the effect stops if there are insufficient HP and should not trigger Phoenix Redemption.

The passive skill Mind-Body Unification (498636) is supposed to increase the damage of Physic Arrows according to skill description:

EN - Increases damage caused by Psychic Arrows and earns rage for each hit.

In fact, the damage of Physic Arrows is not increased since warlocks deal the same amount of damage as Warlock and as Warlock/Warrior with this passive elite skill.

Please add an attribute to Mind-Body Unification (498636) so that it works like intended.

The skill Damage Transfer (493399) causes the buff Damage Transfer (503942) which should last 15 seconds according to skill description in the game:

EN - For (Buff-Time-503643) seconds, (Buff4-0)% of the damage you receive is transferred to your pet. (Pet must be inside a radius of 300.)

In fact, it only lasts for 10 seconds.

Either the skill description is wrong and needs to be corrected or the buff works not as intended.

Hello guys :)

After some weeks of experiencing the new content and instance, I would also like to give detailled feedback about all the different aspects of the new instance.

General aspects of Gorge of the Ice Giants

• Very nice instance design. Interesting new textures and landscapes!
    • The way from the respawn point to the instance portal is often not survivable when running through the mobs. This is because the debuff "Atem der Flut" which has a duration of 8 seconds and deals 10% per second. If one gets a second buff stack, one will die for sure. Even with one stack death is very common. This is annoying and should be changed so that players do not always die when entering the instance.
    • Great idea with the "Schneeschuhe" / "Ice Shoes" to increase movement speed in the instance. I think 500 arcadia coins would already be enough, otherwise most players won't use it and intention of removing arcadia coins does not works that much.
    • Blood Arrow does not work normal in the instance. Instead of 3% HP per second players loose 10% HP per second and cooldown is adjusted. If this is intended, please adjust description for that. If its not intended (as i hope since having 5 scouts with that DoT is terrible), please fix that.
    • The 60 second debuff that is caused by blue circles of ice (before boss 3) should be removable as "Schädlicher Effekt".

Trash mobs in Gorge of the Ice Giants

• Also nice design mobs, maybe a little bit more variety would be nice too in future instances.
    • Don't die too fast as in "official" instances. Physical defence of some mobs is too high compared to magical defence.
    • No aggro connection between most mobs. Therefore players can pull trash mobs individually which is kind a boring. When I think about great and challenging trash mobs, I always remember ToSH (level 70).
    • Mobs respawn after one week. I think it would be nice if mobs do not respawn so changing their respawn time to severeal month or so would solve that problem.

Boss 1 - Zak'vi

• Nice event, but come too often. Every 20% would be enough, please don't make it every 10% which is not joyable anymore.
    • 60 second stun should be categorized as "Schädlicher Effekt" so that it can be removed if necessary.
    • Rest of the boss fight is good.

Boss 2 - Iglis

• Nice event, great boss so far.
    • Maybe it would be better to change the buff which is receiving after using the wrong items (oil/fire) from 30 seconds to 15 seconds so that players can use two items in one event phase if necessary. Otherwise the event needs to many players and is dependend from coincidence.

Boss 3 - Nydhor

• We tried a lot at this boss. I have spent many hours in thinking and trying to get the intended tactic, but finally we did not get it. Even though four players get the debuff which looks like a blue fire ball, there is no other hint which helps to get the idea of the tactic.
    • Please change the tactic by implmenting buffs / debuffs / text messages which help to find the wanted tactic so that players can proceed.
    • Actual, bursting is not a nice tactic. After changing the tactic hints, please implement a burst protection so that players need to play the event. Otherwise boss will die by damage without event since there is plenty of time if only 4 players die per 30 seconds.

Event at the Eisriesen-Wachposten / Ice Giant Sentry

• Once again, great ideas and nice event ideas.
    • The small fires should get a tooltip name so that it is easier to find them in instance.
    • Circle with clickable flames seems to be quite random. A hint for how to solve that mystery would be nice. Just brute forcing and trying until correct configuration is not funny but boring and seems useless.
    • NPCs with quizzes are a great idea. But once more, hints for how to solve this properly are missing. Some text messages or clues for the needed drink would be nice. Brute forcing of about 100 possible answers is boring too. But the idea is nice though!

Additional Boss - Pingou

• Pingooouuuu! :love:
    • Loved that boss, was just funny when he appeared :D
    • But in the end, it was a really boring boss fight without any tactic but just damage.

Boss 4 - Melte

• Nice boss room design, we liked that very much.
    • Randomness of whether 1 big mob or all 11 mobs spawn seems very useless for me. If you want the players to defeat one additional wave of 11 mobs per phase, please change it so that all need to be killed but not waiting is enough. That does not make sense.
    • Additionally, please make boss fights not random but rather change it so that it follows a clear structur. I don't see the advantage of pure randomness here.
    • From a logical point of view, I would find it more senseful to use 1 item each to combine it to the next item instead of the actual way. Damage could be 5% instead of 25% per item.
    • Here we have the same issue like with the Water Elementars in front of the instance portal. The debuff "Atem der Flut" is overpowered and can lead to death event with perfect game play. If players are stunned for 3 seconds and four debuffs are distributed at the same time (that happens time by time), players get 40% HP damage per second which means death within 3 seconds where they are still stunned. A range of 1.000 does not seem reasonable for me for that skill.

Event with Hekhing

• Cool dwarf, but decrease its defence, because otherwise the event is boring. We died after a short way but he succeeded until the end without any support. Don't increase mobs attack because players need to fight with them too.
    • The jumping into the portal is anyoing sometimes. If some players don't succeed, it takes too much time just to wait for them. Maybe one solution would be not to kill players in the water but give them high damage which can still be healed if necessary.

Boss 5 - Glacis

• First event: Great idea, very funny in the beginning. But this event takes too long. We need about 10-15 minutes for it which is anoying when dealing with the later stages of the boss fight. Maybe 3 hits each would be enough.
    • Again, we have a big randomness in this boss fight. If the boss sometimes returns with 90% HP, sometimes with 60% and sometimes with 100% HP, there must be a mistake in the boss mechanics. Please don't tell me that this is intended and players need to find out the correct tactic because then there is no hint for that and that is dissatisfying.
    • After some more trys we could imagine that
      there is a pattern in the behaviour of the boss during the first phase
      regarding its HP. But if that guess is correct, then a message of "You
      should aim better." is needed to get that idea. But if the boss returns
      one try with 90%, one with 75%, one with 100% and one with 60% withour
      any messages, that is just bad...

The event phase with totems is just strange and very dissatisfying too:

• We have tried to find out the correct strategy for over 2 hours pure time in this event phase but did not proceed a little bit. There is no clue and no hint what to do with those 4+4 totems.
    • Sometimes the boss spawns the totems immediately after first event, most of the times after a specific time (again randomness...?).
    • But when the boss gets immune, the only way to deal damage is by "Plasmapfeil" (bug I guess?).
    • The issue is that the tank than looses aggro after several time and boss sometime follows DDs randomly even though they do not have most aggro. Please change it so that in this immune phase the boss only attacks the tank respectively the player with most aggro before.
    • If the event really works actual which I can't image anymore because we did everything that came into our mind - including handstand, backword alto and several mystical rituals... - but there was not event a single interaction with the event objects / Hekhing / the boss.
    • Please add buffs / debuffs / text messages / say messages of Hekhing or anything else which gives a hint for what to do. You don't have to tell the solution directly, but give some cryptic messages and information that can help to solve the mystery within the tactic.

I know that this was a longer feedback, but I hope that there are many helpful information and suggestions which will be implemented soon ;)

Additional feedback will be added when I remember it again and marked like this :D

Greetings
    Dendrobatus :love:

The dot Poisonous Spit (503522) caused by the skill Poisonous Spit (493253) can't be stacked. So if we have two scout/rogue which cause that debuff only one will be active on the target.

On the other hand, all other dots are player dependent but not buff dependend. For example there can be several Vampire Arrows on one target at the same time.

Please change Poisonous Spit (503522) so that it works like all other dots.

The skill Conceal (493508) causing buff Conceal (503753) and all other priest fary skills like Devotion Halo (499966) causing Devotion Halo (623016) have a buff time of 15:00 minutes but this duration is not shown.

This leads to the issue that player activate those buffs but after several time the disappear and the fairy dies in boss fight because it is not concealed anymore.

Probably this is a localization error with missing duration time :?: