Posts by Shipposama

I even dont do it, since i dont wanna spend my 7k TQ-Cards. (Which i dont buy just got from free over VIP).

What's TQ-Cards?

Beside you can buy VIP also in PNC Shop, so you dont need to pay real money at all.

How do you think you get PNC, you buy it from the site, unless ofc your guild friends just sell it to you for diamonds, but for you it's probably not a problem to get it easy being in one of the stongest guild on server...

As many times in Forum or DC written, give your Feedbacks and Suggestions to Dev Team/GM's and they will look over it and decide if it is possible or even neccessary.

You mean like all the suggestions made by other players that actaully makes it faster or easier to either farm or get something, what's the point?!

I believe you can do Tikal/Inferno/Gorge or even Rofl with Shell Equipment, which you can get for free by daily activity in minigames.

Yet I never seen anyone with less than red or golden items do those, but I only did Tikal Hard with Cruvor once and ONCE Kalin HARD to unlock Artefact.

What I hate is that you have to rely too havily on everyone else to get anything of worth in here and what's even worse you're sometimes aren't even ALLOWED to have that, cause getting an ITEM from a boss which is arround 2-3k worth on AH is NOT FAIR to all the other players to carried you even though you NEVER even did that instance ever before and unlike everyone in the party you don't have ALL GOLDEN items with usually the most expensive Purple Stats on you!

Why should I even bother to even ask for help unlocking Inferno/Gorge, Rofl, Forsaken Abby HARD, Sankthur HARD if by some sort of miracle I end up with either a crafting material worth 3-5k DIAS or an expensive item I'm just gonna end up attacked by a raging SJW talking about how I'm UNFAIR to players who carried me even though they already have everything I'm trying to get... Even though I told that raging SJW I would pay him in DIAS for his help yet he refused and acted like a friend helping me out at firts and answearing most of my questions just to stab me in the back, to make me feel guilty, so in the end I just gave that damn "crafting item" FOR FREE to one of the Kalin party members...

Pretty much helping out other players without a strong guild to back you up is just an easy way to SCAM undergeared players just by allowing them to get the expensive item just to ATTACK them later calling you UFAIR, cause you did NOTHING to help in the party although none of your attacks couldn't even hit a monster or YOU DID that instance for the FIRST time in your LIFE.

This is exactly the reason why I prefer to play SOLO, because EVERYTIME I try be friendly, open up to others, praise and grovel to all the players that helped me out there's ALWAYS goona be a greedy raging SJW, who although helped me and put up with my sh1t and even promised to help me out by doing ROFL with me, stabs me in the back, cause I'm just a noob and ungrateful player apparently, cause I got ONE D4MN overpriced crafting material in an instance I never done before on HARD.

I would understand if he attacked me, because I've done it multiple times, but I got LUCKY (did I really?) ONCE for F*s sake and got bombarded for threated like a War criminal or even worse than Thanos who whipped out half of the humanity!!

End of rant, I'm sure I'm gonna end up being the bad guy in here after finaly confesing about it, cause it really was eating me alive...

since there are some Dailys you just need to click 5 times to finish and obtain 100k Gold (x10 would be 1kk).

What dailies are you talking about, Talaghan ones? I'm talking about the Bottles one in Balu Vilage in Kashaylan which now needs the pointless heavily annoying Morrok quest line to even complete and you only get 48k from it.

Even if that daily was bought back and the stupid quest requirement removed for it, you could get 480k per 1 Daily Quest and if you have unlimited free time you could use up to 100 Daily tickets and earn a total of 48M per ONE account. Even if someone has like 2-4h or 3-6h to spend on completing a single Daily quest on 5 different accounts you would end up with 240M Gold a day, cause unless there is a faster Daily Quest in Talaghan that I don't know that takes seconds to complete it's still takes a lot of time...

Why do you assume that everyone is like you and has unlocked all endgame quests there are or has 6-12h a day to farm daily quests, monster cards for soul stones from Forsaken Abby or Vale of Rites all day long...

It's funny how you talk about inflation when a Whale who just starts the game can just buy 1-2 Million Dias from the site on his first day playing the game and get everything he wants from AH in 3 to 7 days or quicker and just Sell Dias on AH cheap for Gold...

Yes Ostrich is expensive, even for high end. You have each month to decide if you buy or not, if it is necessary or not. But you have it for 30 days! which means its 100 dias per day. - Everything else you pointed out is also just QoL and nobody force you to buy it. And the prices are really low.

Without the overpriced Ostrich, magic perfumes and traveling merchant you can forget about farming Monster Cards, Vale of Rites or Forsaken Abby for Soul stones or even as you mentioned some 100 dias cards fast enough and you'll need much more time to farm for all of it...

I guess you think everyone playing the games is either a teen or in his 20s and has unlimited free time or health to sit for more than 6h or maybe even 8 to 10h a day to farm for daily items, gold from Vale of Rites or Soul Stones from Monster Cards, not too mention the 100 dias cards you mentioned...

You play a MMO RPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) this game is not meant to play alone only. You will never be able to clear the newest ini on release as solo doesnt matter if it is easy or "hardmode".

Funny how it's always the elite players from Top guilds parroting devs how this is a "MMO RPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game)" and not meant to be played Solo, cause they get carried in end game instances by their top guilds players and get all the best items for FREE!

I'm not asking to get 105 lvl Golden items for free or even to be able to obtain them by playing SOLO, but I at least want to able to get Arcadia Coins from at least 55 to 104 lvl instances on both EASY and NORMAL and to have at least the 104 instances unlocked and doable completely SOLO on just EASY.

I still would need to play in GROUPS to get the 105 lvl Golden items, so I don't see what's the problem in here, cause right now this game should be rather renamed to Whales of Arcadia where only the richest players, elites who abused the OP class combinations years ago to get to the top and leechers who simply ask to be carried to get what they need win.

If I wanted to play a year or more just to max out ONE class combination I would be playing the original Runes of Magic game...

You should never need almost a YEAR or MORE on a PRIVATE SERVER no matter if you play SOLO or in groups all the time.

I used to play a Private Server of a different MMO 2 or 3 years ago and I could farm all END GAME instances after few DAYS of creating a new char SOLO, but it took a lot of time to kill mobs.

There was NO annoying quests to unlock any end game inis and game was flooded with players to the point devs made an option to hide players in towns. You got Item Shop items for every hour being logged in and leveling bags up to MAX lvl not to 30 lvl like in here. You could get the "basic" End Game items from a NPC in each big town for in game currency (was different than gold) arround 10 - 30 M Gold for all of them. You could even summon Bosses for ingame currencies from NPC and you didn't have to spend HUNDREDS of EUROS in Item Shop 10 to 25 was enough. It had a NPC that gave all classes BUFFS for 6h for FREE from the start of the game.

Game focused more on PVP, so if you weren't a heavy weight credit card warrior and didn't have the best items on you than it was unfortunately unplayable, cause unlike here you don't have to worry about any of that which unfortunately is the ONLY advantage over that old Private Server I used to play...

Here in Chronicles of Arcadia you need MONTHS or even YEARS to max out ONE class combination, cause everything takes FOREVER to farm or earn, like for example the weapon skills which take 3 to 4 MONTHS with the Golden Dragon 500% Weapon Skill XP that comes with the PAID with REAL MONEY VIP Membership ONLY. Same with Pet Production or leveling up Wood, Ores and Herbs gathering (which btw I have maxed out including all other crafting skills).

All items below 104 lvl min RED items pretty much suck and NO ONE uses them, cause everyone rushes to get either at bare min the red ones or Golden 104 or 105 lvl ones...

Almost all currencies or old events like the ones in Dalanis are DEAD and no one cares about them and why do items below 104 lvl even need to be bound whether green or even the purple or orange ones. Makes no sense other than squeeze more bucks from Advance Bind lifters...

Crafting overal SUCKS except for some alchemy or cooking items and other 104 lvl items ones and engineering is for elites mostly anyway...

Quest rewards are waaayyy too weak, just like the 104 lvl Purple Set that you can get foir Phirius Shells...

Elites connstantly get new End game instances while everyone else get scraps and breadcrumbs like the housemaids "NEW" potion that comes WITHOUT (GodSpeed 50% for) increased Movement Speed (facepalm) and you only get TWO potions (instead of 5 at least), and you didn't think about lowering the price of reseting Maids fatigue from 1 M to at least 100k...

There's a LOT of things that either need fixing or improving, buffing yet all you do is just cater to TOP Guilds and constantly spoil them, by making them even stronger with new End Game instances they only can clear, which leads to situations where some elitist players cry for nerfs or are happy about nerfing some class combination, cause with their T13-14 105 lvl Golden Items and Tier 15 or 18 Weapons with BEST in game Purple Stats and Hello Kitty Combo + most of the end game unique cards and best in game titles and T12 artefact with purple stats Orkham or Dark Core is TOO EASY for them... They don't give a damn that by nerfing any class combinations players who only have red items or those who invested a lot of real money to buy Golden Items for their class combinations are getting scr3wed...

Nah they need to spend at least 50 minutes or over an hour (or more) in each Dark Core and Orkham, otherwise if they finish it in 30 minutes or less it won't be challenging enough for them, right?

10k is substantially higher than most common item prices for Phirius Tokens. But if you can give valid reason for needing higher limit than 10k, we could look to increase it.

Instead of increasing it I would rather increase the amount of tokens per quest to 25 from 10 and completely rework the daily quests to instead of doing 10 of the per day to ONE, but with 10x more EXP Talent Points and gold with same requirement as while doing only ONE. This way after doing ONE daily quest you'd get 250 phirius tokens (if you'd increase it from 10 to 25) or 100 if you didn't. After that you'd have to use a daily reset, but you could only use those daily reset tickets max 100 times per account...

Even with this change you'd still get less gold than from farming it in 98+ insances on EASY per hour...

Most daily quests are just way too painful to complete and take WAAAAYYYY too much time which honestly is tiring and exhausting...

I still can't forgive you the HORRIBLE change to the bottle Daily Quest in Balu Vilage, adding that RIDICULOUS Morrok quest line to Unblock...

Dumbest decision ever made!

Just because some players don't know how to use SHIFT button when there was too many players there...

Some players accumulated over 1000 daily quest repeat tickets and it was the BEST Daily to complete without the need of getting the insanely OVERPRICED Provision Courrier... I even spend real money for dias from site to buy lots of EXP charms to lvl up other classes (have all of them), but after that pointless change I never did it again!

And why, cause of too many gold was farmed this way, which once again is bullsh*t, cause you can get much more farming 98+ instances in an hour. You can get up to 100M gold in farming in like 3 or 3,5 hours, maybe even in less than 3h depending how strong your items are doing 98+ instances, but unfortunately you need that d4mn 30 day overpriced Ostrich Courier + the both 30 days magic perfumes, 30 day traveling merchant and 30 day Home-Sweet Home for that, which ofc for rich players is nothing, but for those who try to farm enough Dias per month to get at least 104 Golden items it's living Hell unless you beg, grovel to some elite player so he caries you or are a heavy weight credit card warrior.

Same goes with the newest Arcane Dungeon where you farm T7 stones that once again only elite players can exchange to normal ones.

You could just make bags containing a T7 Clean Ring, Earring or Necklace drop per each dwarf killed and make a it stack to 100 per bag.

You could also make all the items dropped from mobs in Tallaghan to be T7 too like it should be from the start anyway...

Some player once suggested to make the price to create dirty mana stones cost 1000 gold instead of 10000, but ofc it got rejected, same as a suggestion to make leveling badges to level 6 faster or any other suggestion that doesn't have to turn you into a human bot and farm for whole day long...

I guess you have to either have sit for more than 6h straight (or more farming either cards for soul stones or gold from 98+ instances) and hope to God that your already cheap soul stones sell fast and get yourself a year supply of anti hemoroid cream (which you end up getting) if you want to even get the 104 Golden items or just leech from top players if you don't have infinite free time and actually a REAL life, no other choice there...

Limit of 10000 was decided due to being in middle ground of allowing to not need to spend every day, and being able to save for multiple weeks of daily activity, without being able to hoard unlimited currency for years

Lmao, but You have no problem when someone asks to increase Arcadia Coins limit. I bet that you would have no problem increase it even up to 400,000 or 500,000, but God forbid, to do it to a currency that anyone can easily obtain unlike Arcadia Coins that only the Elites from top guilds can farm and the ones dual wielding credit cards or those who just straight leech of the strongest players.

Allowing to farm Arcadia coins just like Ancient Mementos from at least 55+ dungeons even on easy with a 2500 limit a day, might probably cause Elites to have a meltdown of biblical proportions, cause it would be unfair to them if some random nobody noobs could at least be allowed to farm for Rofl and other 104 purple stats...

Not to mention to allow to actually farm those 104 lvl dungeons at least on EASY and make it easy enough to clear it with just red items at least even solo, so you don't have to beg for everything and actually get stronger relying on your own strength at least on EASY mode... Nah hell no... You can't do that or an asteroid hits Earth or there's gonna be a Zombie outbreak if you did, right?!

Yeah this is a MMO, but that doesn't change the fact that it's also a Private Server and you shouldn't be FORCED into group play even just to clear 55+ to 85 on hard up to 104 dungeons (at least on EASY unlocked without any quests or ridiculous Gear Score restrictions)... The fact that you need arround ONE YEAR to get golden items if you prefer to play on your own without any help from others just by farming gold is just plain insanity compared to maybe 2 weeks or a month if you get carried to the top by Top Guilds players...

Elites will still be able to clear the most difficult dungeons like Dark Core or Orkham now and sell items for ridiculous prices only them can afford to buy...

God Forbid for players who didn'd dedicate their lives to this game playing for over 10h a day each day or just leech of the top guilds strongest players, to have a chance of getting more than just the Purple Unknown, Times Past or Arcadia stats...

I wonder why every suggestions that make the game less of an endless grind fest or faster to progress on your own is always IGNORED, while Elites constantly get what their wants making them even richer and stronger, while everyone else gets breadcrumbs and scraps...

There's so many things that are completely neglected and forgotten that needs improvements, but yeah let's just give more to the elites so they can have their T14-15 golden items and 17 or even 20 tier weapons otherwise the server might die right?

Every single recent patch notes is prove of that, even the Housemaids one wasn't much improvement...

I could give you a list of suggestions that would make the game a lot more fun not just for the strongest and richest players, but also those who can't play over 6 or even 12h a day, or just prefer to play on their own by not bothering anyone else and it would still make the Strongest, richest players have a big advantage over the rest, but not as high as right now, but why bother if it's gonna end up IGNORED anyway...

Only the strongest and richest players from Top Guiids can have fun the rest should either adapt or just quit...

Anything less than 2x (two times) or even 3x is just a huge waste of time, cause not everyone in the game has perfect golden gear to easily farm 55-100 Solo on Hard level, so if game masters really care about everyone who plays the game and not just the strongest or those who play in end-game top guilds they should increase the amount of mementos dropped by AT LEAST 2x up to maybe even 4x on EASY and NORMAL difficulties and allow all instances starting with Windmill, to actually drop ancient mementos. Windmill, Forsaken Abby, Necropolis instances for example could drop same amount of mementos as Dalanis Sewers on EASY and NORMAL, while the rest should either drop twice as much as it's now via Battle Pass up to three times or at least or just completely rework all instances and increase the amount dropped by 2x at least on EASY and NORMAL difficulties and ONLY than adjust percentage parameter to like max 125% at Demigod (25% per rank).

15%-20% is nothing for players who don't rely on others and who get everything on their own. It's no different from 1-2%, cause those undergeared players can't SOLO some Hard mode instances which drop over 100 up to 400 or more mementos and can only do EASY and NORMAL (if they're lucky)...

Here's a small list of suggestions for the Battle Pass benefits.

1.) Instance Benefits:

- Ancient Mementos drop from ALL instances (from Windmill up to Kalin Shrine on Easy and Normal mode)

- Arcadia Coins drop unlocked for lvl 55-100 instances on all difficulties (max 1000 a day on rank 1 up to 3000 on Demigod),

- 2x Ancient Mementos on Neophyte Rank, 3x on Holder, 4x on Lord, 5x on Overlord and 6x on Demigod for all instances up to lvl 100 (no endgame instances),

- Bosses drop "Bind on Pickup" loot instead of "Bound" (Weapons, Armor, Accessory) unlocked - Rank 1,

- Unlock all Instances including endgame ones like Rofl, Tikal, Inferno, Core etc. on EASY mode - Rank 1 (no prequests needed or Gear Score requirement),

2.) Minigames Benefits:

- Digging for treasure and opening it time reduced by 1 second per rank up to instant on Demigod in Survival game,

- 2x reduced HP on Giant's Iron Barricade up to 10x on Demigod (2x per rank) in Course of Terror game,

- Increased amount of rewards (Vanquisher's Loot, Phirius Deposit-Injector, Goblin Champion Badge, Ghost Card, Universal Potion) per rank in all minigames game by 2x up to 6x on Demigod,

- Increased amount of Phirius Shells from each minigame by 10 per rank up to 60 on Demigod

3.) Increased Mount speed Potion (in the mounts benefits)

- 35% on Rank 1, 40% on Rank 2, 45% on Rank 3, 50% on Rank 4 and 60% on Demigod Rank

Played over 10 years ago on an old Runes of Magic private server where there was a potion increasing the speed up to 75% or 100%...

- Instant summoning like the Golden Monoceros VIP mount for all in game mounts unlocked at rank 1 (like backpack and bank pages)

4.) Daily Quests Benefits:

- Reduce the time needed to collect daily quest items by 1 second per rank up to instant on Demigod (by default it's usually 5 second for example "Even Heat Needed" daily quest from Heffner Camp),

- Reduce the amount of items needed to be collected by 1 unlocked on Holder Rank down to 6 items if Daily Quest needs 10 items or 1 if 5 items,

- Reduce the number of monsters needed to be kill per rank by 1 unlocked on Holder rank down to 6 monsters if Daily Quest needs 10 to kill for example,

- Increase the number of Daily items you get from killing monsters by 1 per rank unlocked on Holder rank up to 5 Daily Items per monster on Demigod,

All these changes to Daily Quests would make them much faster to complete which would be great for people who can't play the game for more than 1, 2, 6 or even 10 hours a day...

Shipposama we are already looking into this issue.

Could you please create a ticket in our Support?

This will allow us to investigate your character logs and return diamonds which was used.

Thank you, I did submit a ticket with a screenshot of 4 permanent backpacks I bought from the Item Shop today, cause I thought I lost my previous permanent backpacks 3-6 that I got months ago...

Don't know if that's enough or not...

---------------------------------------------

Just got my diamonds back thanks again. :)

All Pages Backpack 1 and Bank 1 from other benefits kinda messed up my backpack, cause previously I had backpacks 3 to 6 all permanent and now all the backpacks show 69 days 10:40 in Rental Function, same with bank pages...

I thought I lost all my permanent backpack pages from 3 to 6 so I bought (again -.-) the permanent backpacks from 3 to 6 just to notice that when I try to use them it says that I already used them, so I kinda throw 1000 diamonds away for nothing and I'm not a rich player, so for me it's kind of annoying to say the least -.-...

I tried to extend the time on my backpack 7 for 30 days, but after doing it I noticed the "Rental Function" remained unchanged (69 days 10:40) and I have way over 200 days on my backpacks 7 to 12 and over 150 days (maybe highier) on bank pages...

Wish there was some sort of a detailed tutorial for the new Prestige Battle Pass to avoid mistakes like mine and safe yourself any further frustration...

Wouldn't surprise me if I mess something up again due to how confusing the new Prestige Battle Pass may be...

Will you still be able to get "timed" (30 days for example) VIP membership after 01.06.2023 or only those who buy the permanent VIP will be get the benefits of it and the other options will be gone for good?

One more thing...

Do players who buy the Permanent VIP gain more advantages than the current one options or will it be the same as it is right now and if there are more advantages in Perma VIP than what would they be?

I've seen a player that has an experience modifier where he or she earns 180% of total experience points, while I can only gain max 80%.

How can I get the same 180% like him/her?

Didn't get any mail or quest for level 70 only for 60, will try to finish it first, even though I already have the level 60 elite skills...

I think I'll have to finish the 60 lvl quest line first, cause I used Proof of Progress from item shop to get all elite skills to level 60...

Will post here if it helped or not when I hopefully finish the quest (if possible)...

I got to Sanctuary of Balance and yet Votakai doesn't have a quest for the elite 70 lvl skill even though my main mage is 105 and 2nd class Druid is 104... I also have 3 other classes like scout, rogue and bard lower than level 70...

What's funny is that in my skills window there's a lvl 70 elite skill for my combination, but it's grayed out with a ? on it and I can't level it up...

Is my game bugged or am I missing something?

As you mentioned you are a solo player , try to do Mini Games like goblin mine malatine etc that reward you with Phirious shells. In atlas Harbor on the Left ships are Merchants that sell a full set with 2 different named Purple stats of tikal/Inferno quality. And the full set in itself is only partly worse then gold rofl gear , i think like 10-15% if i remember correct. With that you can start to farm low lvl custom instances for coins ( HoS/Tikal /Hodl) and then pull Tikal stats by another Merchant in Atlas central plaza near the AH.

Also nearby is a merchant who is selling 7 days rental weapons from rofl for low amount of diamonds if you want to give this a try.

Yeah I'm doing mini games for over 2 months already, all except the Ancient Treasure one, cause it's too annoying for me...

As for Tikal I can't even enter it on easy, cause of the yet again annoying prequests where you need to kill bosses on normal difficulty...

Currently am stuck on Lasoyl from Bethomia, Tabokake from Groto and Horban from Pillars of Morfan...

Maybe for you 500 dias is low, but not for me, as my only dias income comes from farming cards for astral, etheric and star soul stones...

If you have any other questions or need help feel free to whisper me ingame

Thanks, I'll consider it.

As for core Int or Wis stats I don't really care about them, just wanted to say how insanely overpriced they are, that's all...

Also in regards of endgame instances , Warlock/mage supports ( for example) are always needed and only really require (if you have low gear) a bit of positioning and 1 or 2 curse runes.

Thanks again for the info, maybe someday I'll contact you in game (if it's ok with you), to know more about how to gear a Warlock/Mage.

Hättest geschrieben, wünschst dir einen Char, der komplett ausgestattet ist, wärst schneller fertig gewesen.

If by having a fair chance for all players to get end game gear, not just those in TOP guilds means I wish to have a full char with maxed out gear, than you probably didn't read it at all...

Right now those who can farm Core are asking up to 10,000 dias for a Wis or Int stat. Not too mention the absurd prices of +20 104 golden gear (80,000 dias), cause why sell them just like they drop much cheaper (like 1000-2000 dias) and allow more players to be able, to join them in farming at least the 104 end game instances in near future, right...?

Nah better sell for outrageous prices that only those who can farm end game instances can afford.

Sorry I'm not gonna "sell a kidney" or "starve for a month", just to buy me 2 or 4 +20 maxed out 104 lvl golden items...

If devs add another end game instance those who will be able to farm it will probably start asking 15,000 dias for a single Int or Wis stat leaving those who can't even enter the 104 instances even further behind unless they're fine with average gear...

Unless devs goal is to keep the elite players entertained at the expanse of the rest of the playerbase, than they should add more end game instances...

Right now you can't even buy Gorge or Tikal stats on AH anymore, cause everyone only do Rofl and Core...

There's so many things that need to be fixed or added more than another End game instance that only 2-3 guilds can farm (more or less)...

For your information I already posted what I wish for in this game, but ofc you understood the way you wanted to...

I just want to be able to SOLO at least all instances up to level 100 on Easy, Normal and some lower level (55-85) on Hard, and maybe make some low lvl OP by making them +12-20 with average purple stats just for you know fun.

I know I can only dream of even entering any of the end game lvl 104 instances, unless I beg the top players in world chat to let me join as a leech, because I can't afford the overpriced +20 golden gear and probably never will get a single piece if nothing in the game won't change...

Unfortunately group players will never understand those who prefer to play solo even if it's a mmo game...

Don't know if that qualifies as "quality of life changes", but I would love to see some items with much highier increased stack size, like daily items (up to 999), elite skills items (up to 999), experience fruits from Forgotten Abby (currently they stack at max 3/3 :/), crafting mats to stack like arrows up to 10,000.

Improve the crafting system, by reworking level 100 items and sets to be as strong as red items from end game (allow them to have purple stats as strong like those in Rofl instance and all crafting materials to be able to get outside end game instances). NO special crafting mat that might be sold on AH for astronomical price like with some crafting materials and add instruments to carpentry, katanas and spears to blacksmithing. Add the new "jobs" to the game (Gemology, Engineering, Crystalography).

Allowing crafting items to have strong purple stats would help those who can't enter end game instances, to easier gear up and than hope that maybe someone would invite them to end game instances runs too...

Allow Dreamland items to have purple stats as well.

Add new daily quests to isles like Tasuq, Korris, Enoch, Chassizz, Vortis and Talaghan as well.

Improve the Tutor System by adding quests where if veteran and best players in game assist those who never even been in end game instances (like me :(), to get end game loot and arcadia coins too and give both of them "special rewards" for completing those quests (the veteran players would get much better ones than the players that are helped)...

It's really sad that there's no other way to get arcadia coins in game than in just end game hard level instances and the amount of "free" you get in a year is honestly way too low compared to how many pro and veteran players can obtain in just ONE day...

Introduce more "events" like the Advent calendar where you can get free items.

Further improve the awards from completing malatina and goblin mines mini games...

As for me I would also love to see "new" items in item shop like:

- Double the amount of currency obtained from completing instances and mini games (2x arcadia coins, mementos, phirius shells, dreamland and others) - 1h, 7 days and 1 month version,

- Introduce a potion item that allows to gain arcadia coins in All instances for 1h or 1 day (max arcadia coins you could obtain would be limited to 1000 a day), this would be a huge help for every player who prefers to play solo (I know it's a MMORPG game, but some people prefer to solo even those games),

- a 1, 7 day or 30 days potion that after consuming allows to gain access to all instances in all difficulties bypassing all the prequests,

- add more crafting resources like nails (at least All from lvl 40 up to 60) and herbs, ores, wood,

- a new items that allows to gain ALL elite skills including the 70 lvl ones (asking for this cause I can't even start the prequests, cause of the annoying "fairies"),

FIX the giant iron barricades HP in Course of Terror malatina game and make it like 5x or even 10x less. With all the free malatina repeat tickets from being a VIP member it's a real pain and honestly frustrating to complete it quickly...

I've seen players in original Runes of Magic on Youtube pretty much ONE hitting them...

Allow Provision's Courier Ostrich to work in it again. Forbiding it was a big mistake and only favours players with maxed out movement speed on items over everyone else...

Allow any transformation potions to work in the Ancient Treasure Investigation mini game and lower the cooldown of invisibility both in this mini game and from the alchemy potion. Current 3m on it is ridiculous high and a huge turn off. Same with other "3m potions"...

Introduce a new exchange NPC that allows to gain arcadia coins for phirius coins or mementos...

Improve the awards from "leveling bags" (the ones obtained from leveling from level 1) and let the drop in your inventory up to level 105 (all bags from lvl 55 up to 105 would include 1 random instance weapon, armor, accessory item )...

Add more "free" items in Lost Island of Atlantis from NPCs.

Arcanium Chamber passage opening should cost 20 million. 200m is just way too much and make Hall of Chaos, Fire and Water FARMABLE for 80-90 lvl players with just the 80 gear you get from the NPC when you create a new char and keep the amount of mementos they drop unchanged and they can be cleared only ONCE a day!

Add a NPC that allows to extract ("take off" back to your inventory) all runes including the ones from Item Shop.

Add a NPC that allows to extract all stats from yellow to purple from items into Mana Stones without destroying the item itself. This could be performed only ONCE per item, per day.

Increase the amount of mementos dropped from the boss of the Cave of the Water Dragon from 8 to 80 or maybe even 120.

Allow all lvl 50 instances to drop mementos and amount of them shoul be similar to those obtained in Dungeon of Dalanis...

Rework public quests... Right now I'm happy if I get max 6 energy of justice...

Do something with the "World Boss" spawn times, cause after playing for months I've only seen like 2 or 3 of those...

Make all instances from lvl 75 up to 104 more accessible (easier to farm with just "purple" or red items at least on Easy and normal difficulty) for every player not just the ones with BIS fully maxed out golden items...

Lastly add more "benefits" too becoming a VIP member (more items obtained daily or other benefits).

I know fixing bugs is important too, but right now some of these changes from above would really make the game much better for those who just can't do end game content at all and at least give them a chance to gear up with crafting items, so they can than have a highier chance of maybe finally be able to do end game instances as well or at least be able to complete lower level instances on hard solo or at least 1 or 2 bosses from them...

Once again the login screen is broken... For the past 2 months trying to log to the game was a nightmare! Each time I got disconnected after several tries, but somehow managed to log in.

Problem seemed to be solved for the last couple of days, but today once Again, game doesn't want to let me connect to the server... All I see is: "Obtaining server list" and after a while I get this message:

Cant-Connect.png

Honestly everything should stack to 100k or at least 10k for crafting mats, quest items (dailies) and item shop items.

If daily items could stack to at least 999, crafting mats to 9999 and alchemy, cooking items to 999 it would still be much better than it is right now...

I wouldn't mind if malatina mini games and goblin mines reward also arcadia coins. As a Solo player I can only dream of doing hardest instances and this would make me actually play those mini games, cause right now it's pointless at least for me...