Posts by Shipposama

i would prefer a more stable server and to be able run all inis

My dream would be a NPC that allows you to teleport in front of each inis and get rid of all the quests for all of the instances that require any...

I would be happy if I could at least clean the trash in the highiest lvl inis and maybe kill the first and second boss on Easy difficulty.

As for class balance I would rather focus balancing all classes based on the 80 lvl starter gear alone, cause not everyone has everything maxed out including pet and many struggle to even get the red gear with average stats and can only dream of even getting any arcadia coins at all...

Would be nice if all instances from Forsaken Abby to Rofl would allow to drop both arcadia coins and a significant amount of ancient mementos, so all players and not only the veterans and elite ones, but also new players and those that can't afford spending hundreds of Euros on diamonds or prefer to play to the game solo, cause they can't find any party because of their weak gear or simply prefer to play solo for their own reasons could also have some fun and maybe get much better gear faster, so they can learn how to play the hardest inis from the most experienced players...

I know you don't have to buy anything for real money and still be able to clear the highiest content, but only if you play in groups or all day long...

If the DDOS attacks continue for too long I think we should have the weekend item shop promo items extended for 1 additional day...

Just my opinion...

I'm following it and seen the game is under attack again... Well I should be lucky that I got a free Zodiac pet for one of my alts from the Spin the Wheel game at least, (before the game got hit again) which I thought I would never get.

I know server was under a DDOS attack, but I think it's still not fixed... Can't even finish taking my free stuff with my alts from Atlas NPCs, cause it says "connection failed" etc....

Don't know if this the right place to post about it, but anyway I guess I'll try playing the game tomorrow... ?(

Playing over a month now, but I haven't seen any armor merchant selling clean (without any stats/attributes) tier 6 items in the game. Is there a town or a place I don't know of that sells them?

Got to Heroica Fortress and there's only a weapon merchant selling tier 5 weapons...

Is there maybe a place in Atlas that I don't know of with an armor merchant (prefer armor merchant) that actually sells clean (100-104 lvl) tier 6 items or can I only dream about it? :(

I got some monster cards and all of them have an information that based on the monster card color if its green you can exchange it for a green currency, if purple than for purple...

Can someone PLEASE explain me how to do it. I tried looking on google and youtube and found nothing... -.-

I noticed some NPCs in Varanas can do it, but I have no idea what to do and who to ask and I can't solo end game instances for materials if thats what's needed... :/

EDIT.

I found something, but it's still confusing. Found an information on wiki chronicles of arcadia site...

Thank you very much for your help and you're right, there are no wings (my mistake, sorry). I found everything like you said.

Once again thank you for your fast reply :)