Posts by Jarlaxle

i find it hard to believe you would ask me for my ip 1 i know full well you can see my ip here on forum. 2 seems kind of strange that you would even ask me this question. 3 i solved issue by using vpn from eu to connect to your website.

here is what i see - link
    all other websites work except this one.
    tip number 2 have a thread here on the forums with manual patch list.
    i cant login to support as i cant see anything at login screen.

ice blade plateau is not impossible in hard mode. (go to youtube and search runes of magic ibp here you can see some strats for it)
    as for to easy to tier up gear....... this sounds to me like someone doesnt want competition at end game level.

after reading this thread i am kinda doing a facepalm here..........

1 any mmo with a player set economy will have certain items that will sell for a lot of in game currencies.
    2 there will always some that feel cheated by these prices
    3 for some ftp is the only way they will progress(not all of us have money to buy our way to the top)
    4 all the current content can be completed without the dn acc

just my opinion but it seems like too much QQ over 1 single aspect of the game.
    and i mean too much QQ over something from both sides.
    we the players make the economy what it is.
    with out any of the cutom stats or gear it is possible for a wl/ch to hit 120k int and 375k m att fully buffed of course.

i have noticed this too in several places in game. i believe it is a small bug. i dont like it much but there is a debt removal npc at varanas gates. Master if Absolution is the name.
    side note : with the xp and tp levels on this server it is still possible to advance at a good rate even with xp and tp debt.

i am not convinced that adding crit will do this.
    two things i notice with mages.
    1 there is a cap on casting times.
    2 there is quite a difference between the p dam on 1 handed hammers and mdam on 1 handed wands.

i also dont think that just increasing the damage factor would work.
    i say this because of runewakers coding.
    i also do not play mage very often

you just want everything handed to you right ? next thing you know you going to ask purples to drop every piece ? than ask for lower def and pdef ?
    Also for your information we have no been doing it like we could i also have most the items i need and so does my guild.
    It is not that hard if you go in knowing what to do.

this is damned funny............ coming from the guy that wants an already op combo to get buffed up...............

now on topic.
    there will always be an element similar to this in any mmorpg. is it fair......not exactly BUT there will always be sneaky and under-handed tactics used by those that want to control a market. we see this every day out in real world markets. sadly all we can do is keep on doing what we do. eventually the market will shift and there will be new items that they will want to control the market on.

rinse and repeat.

No we do not need another AA if ppl made honor gear they should be fine others shouldn't be penalized for others lack of gear

this is funny to me.
    aa is not like a sw at all. so why should players with lack of gear be penalized for 1 hour a day siege war?
    you want a bigger population make siege fair across the board. have all players in same gear with no stats.
    this will create a siege war that requires skill and teamwork. players would have to actually use skills not just be an op 1 skill kill player.
    the only other way to achieve this is to re code sw entirely and adjust specific skills for pvp only.
    do you really want them to change skills like full attack flame etc etc etc?
    i remember when p/s was op in sw and hardly any players used pvp gear (most only had gloves) the QQ was so great that they slapped a 3 sec cd on ice blade.

PRO TIP......... make pvp gear with stam/hp stam/def use hoe accessories statted for the combo you play.
    run out with 700 -900 k hp note this works quite well before there was a damage reduction.
    i can say at least they are trying to make it better. Mad Props to the team for this.

i like to use warp charge first then i use this rotation most of the time. it is not perfect but it does work well with my diyce.

level all of them. shouldn't be to hard. as for a rotation there is some debate as to which is better. as for burn..........there inst a real burn phase other than cast speed buffs.
    this combo is more a sustained dps combo.
    i would check the eu forum to see what they are saying.

sure i will just swap to my lvl 50 ungeared scout side to do it........
    not everyone rushes to get to lvl cap.
    i used to do this a few years back on a p/s and i was able to complete it , barely.
    as long as the cannons still destroy them it is possible.

i have often wondered if this would ever get changed. in my opinion this is warranted.
    proof is in try the old way with a priest. no aoes means you have no choice but to use the strategy and items provided. some class combos are just at a disadvantage for mini games.
    this is actual class balancing without changing any classes skills.

this is description from Rom-welten at level 100

Reduces all of target's resistance by 1616.0 and inflicts 656.0 Dark Damage on target every 2 seconds for 22.0 seconds.

the debuff from Rom-welten at level 102
    Reduces all resistance by 1648.0% and receives 668.8 Dark Damage every 2 seconds.

could you elaborate as to how it inst working correctly?

my guess is that it isn't % but flat reduction.
    as the skill doesn't read as % but the debuff does
    i think it would be way to over powered if it reduced by like 1000%

also note that i say this from just the descriptions as i don't play this combo.

i am currently running
    processor intel i7-4770k cpu@ 3.50 Ghz
    ram 12 GB
    Geforce GTX-645
    win 10 home

i have some issues but i have noticed that my graphics are set to normal by default
    and i have to set to low every time i log in.
    i run 2 clients sometimes and have this issue on one of the clients.
    i also have 2 displays so it may be easier on my system.

so far his only proof is in hos hard mode this why i thought it relevant as that post said k/m> all in hos hard atm.

seems fairly accurate still.
    note i also tried to give advice on how to prove it.

last post here for me i will just copy/paste the post that DOES mention it

Physical - wd/w, r/m, s/wd, s/warrior
    Magical - w/m , k/m, m/wd, m/w

Depends on which instance you run. For example in short fights like in goh scout and m/warden probably outdps everyone.
    But when you enter high pdef instance wd/w will outdps any physical dps coz it can reach insane amount of patt and damage, r/m has good sustain damage also.

For magical users they shine in arcadia custom endgame instance because bosses have no mdef and lots of pdef. k/m > all in hos hard atm.

m/warrior is good for short fights and can reach more matt then any other mage combo so its good for instances with abit higher mdef.

Regards,
    Melo

it is all here in these forums if you would even bother to read it.

here ya go i dug this up. Strongest DPS

read that.

as for me not being endgame........ at least i know the strats for all the inis except the custom content here.
    i am just in no hurry to be endgame. im already maxed on my wl/ch skills just need to get me some gear.

people have given you advice but you refuse to comprehend.

./me drops mic "jarjar out"